It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama... Another Christian Republican!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If Obama were to stop pushing the forced health insurance bill tomorrow, other than his color and age it would be hard to tell it wasn't GW Bush still in the white house.

The Bush legacy that the Republican Christians found so important, is being carried out by Obama. He's continuing Bush's plan to save our economy by bailing out their corporate buddies.

Obama will continue to spend more money and send more troops to maintain the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, in order to keep us safe from the terrorists here at home.

The “Obama administration has told Congress it supports renewing three provisions of the Patriot Act due to expire at year’s end, measures making it easier for the government to spy within the United States.”

The wars, the loss of our freedoms, the bailouts, Bush signed the most draconian gun law in US history. Obama still has a few years in office to beat that.

What's missing?

www.knowthelies.com.../55

www.wired.com...

the Pentagon is reporting today that Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has approved a request to send about 1,000 additional troops to Iraq.
news.antiwar.com...

Fighting rages across Afghanistan as U.S. military buildup continues
www.tehrantimes.com...

U.S. President George W. Bush, saying "our entire economy is in danger," urged Congress to approve his administration's $700 billion bailout proposal.
www.cnn.com...

US President Barack Obama has welcomed Congress's approval of his $787bn (£548bn) economic stimulus package.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Edit to add Obama continues GW's work on North American Union
www.youtube.com...
[edit on 17-9-2009 by Sundancer]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
S&F

Look at my sig and avatar, how could I not agree.

I despised Bush and Obama is following in his footsteps. That is what makes me so angry with blind O fans.

I am an A&P (aircraft) mechanic and engineer. In 2001 the aircraft that were used in 9/11 could be taken over by ground control. I do not know if any have covered that aspect here. Barely anyone knows this out of Maintenance Pilots ATC or Government. It can be disabled in the cockpit but it is computer lock out and you would have to force the pilots to give the codes. Not like the transponders. Anyway, when the 9/11 investigation did not start right away. I knew something fishy was up and when the report came out I could not believe any of it. It was totally made up. If covering for complete failure or complicit or just plain stupidity. Anyway do not want your thread to get the dreaded thread under strict scrutiny.

And no, the health care takeover is just another super tax. 7-15% on everyone. Just like the Cap and Trade just another tax.

There damn well better be a Brown Dwarf heading for us and they are building Huge Arks-like in the movie 2012 for that is the only thing I can forgive them for all this crap they are doing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I hear ya brother! Cap and Trade burns my ass about a million different ways to Sunday and that's the one that'll really infuriate me. The health care thing I could have lived with if we had at least got health care, but that ain't gonna happen, all we get is another bill.

You should write a thread about the airlines and 911. Every bit we don't know that you can help with, is another piece of the puzzle.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Let's see a president that has possibly attended church once since inauguration... Ted's funeral.

The other public appearance he made in a church, well, Christ was covered up.

If he was remotely Christian he would have not denied or covered the Christ and instead would have demanded it be uncovered.

There's something seriously wrong with that whole argument that it's not politically correct etc. A Christian would defy protest and defend their faith.

Big O, you're busted!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't know about the 'Republican' part. Bush was a pretty sorry excuse for one and if Obama compares to Bush in that respect, the same holds true for him. They're both big government liberals, IMO, with some differences on social issues.

As for Obama being a Christian, well, I'll take your word for it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

IMO both are holding true to the things that are so important to the Republican party. The wars for example, had to keep voting in Bush to keep the wars going so they would feel safe here at home.

top topics

join