It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Long Haul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi all, my name is Smudge and I'm here for the truth.
Grand idea I know, but what the hell aim high I say.
I generally like to debunk laughable theories, but in trying to do so am amazed at the ones that appear to be, un-debunkable.
Not really intersted in politics or Governments as there's no mystery there. They do what they do.
More interested in the begginings of it all, the consistencies in stories and tales from apparently unconnected peoples that point to something bigger than men in garish garb swinging balls of incense telling me so long as I say hail mary 500 times a week it'll all be cool.
Too much ? I apologise. See you all around maybe.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I'm sure you'll find some laughable theories that will occupy your time! Enjoy!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
Hi all, my name is Smudge and I'm here for the truth.

Hey Smudge!! Great name, i wish i thought of Smudge.
Go nuts, you will find amazing ppl here.
Sanc'.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey Smudge, welcome to the board!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why thank you all, I have already been in action albeit standing behind a bigger kid saying " yeah...yeah...you tell him, err errr what was your name again?...Yeah thats right...yeah..."
Great fun. Who knows may even start a fight of my own yet.
"Right...you lookin at me..."

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Welcome to ATS!

I'm sure you'll find some laughable theories that will occupy your time! Enjoy!

Oh Yeah!! there are laughable theories here (including some of mine...lol) Welcome to ATS have a nice time.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
Why thank you all, I have already been in action albeit standing behind a bigger kid saying " yeah...yeah...you tell him, err errr what was your name again?...Yeah thats right...yeah..."

You have an awesome sense of humor.
You�re going to fit in well at this site.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi Smudge.
Welcome to ats if you need anything send me a U2U ill think you fit in just fine here cya around

7n

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hello Smudge. Yea I too am interested in..." the begginings of it all, the consistencies in stories and tales from apparently unconnected peoples that point to something bigger.."

Welcome!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nice to meet you,

Well get your teeth in here and start chomping,

If you need any help around here be sure to u2u me,

See youy around,

Asala

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
oops

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Smudge]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks all, Sam GGGGrrrooovvy meet me round the bike sheds in 10 mins.
Juss kiddin do we have a thread we can hijack with secular humanism or non religious spirituality. Or even " Religion what a waste of perfectly good total control." Imagine having all that power and just sitting in a bullet proof box waving at people. He should get free access to all the best clubs and generally live it up a bit. Maybe a speedboat.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Smudge, welcome to ATS and BTS. Figuring out what is fact and what is fancy on the forums is half the fun. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I can't hear the words "Pope" and "speedboat" without thinking of this joke:
On a tour of Texas, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man wearing a Green Bay Packer jersey was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark.

As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing Minnesota Viking jerseys. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious Packer Backer from the water, Then, using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there was bitter hatred between Green Bay Packers & Vikings fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true." As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "who was that"? "It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."

"Well," the harpooner said, "he may have access to God's wisdom, but he doesn't know anything about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up O.K., or do we need to get another one"?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
mucho laugho...
I sense an interest in the philosophy of the martial arts.
"...be water my friend."

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the site Smudge.
How did you find us?.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was researching the suppresion of alternative groups by the catholic church circa 1200 typed a few key words as you do, and a thread came up from here. I needed to respond so I had to register. And like BAM they've got ya.
Now I am one of his children, forced to sit for hours, pressing and re-pressing ' MyATS ' to see if anyone thinks my posts are worthy of a reply. And just as I'm ready to leave after sixteen hours...BAM another boost to my ego. " how did you find us smudge..." and I'm off again.
OH CRUEL MISSTRESS LET ME SLEEP, I CRAVE YOUR ATTENTION, YET WITH IT I AM DOOMED TO THIS MERRYGOROUND.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
im new like yourself enjou it there ae many things that you may agree with or not but wellcome aboard

top topics

join