It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am no more a racist than you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do you know who I am? I am the person you just made a comment to about those "other" people. In the back hall, we laughed about that "other" persons skin color. It was funny, and true. We both walk away smiling with the knowledge that we have bonded and we are alike. I know you didn't mean anything by the comments, and you know that I would never tell the "other" person what you had just told me. Neither one of us wants to hurt another persons feelings. After all we were just joking.

You see. I am no more of a racist than you!

Respond below with which race you think I am.

[edit on 17/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Human

To forget is Human to forgive Divine.

And enough with the race threads.

Overheard at a black neighborhood bar. You know they use to say the day a black became president would be the day pigs fly. Than guess what SWINE FLU

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

lol, I was gonna say asian....

But yeah human, since it's ats and always full of trick questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

No matter which race you are you will know that my story rings true. It doesn't make us a racist, it makes us human. When we can recognize this, we can get over all the BS name calling designed to destroy another person's image.

While I will not disclose what race I am, I am human. No matter what, I don't want to harm another person's feelings. While comments may be made behind a closed door. A joke told. The only thing I would be offended by is another person blatantly calling me a racist. I am not. I find humor in the behavior of many races and cultures that seem odd to me. I can tell a joke about another and still hold that person in high regards.

I'm still interested in anyone who reads this: What race are you, and what race do you think I am?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm afraid that this cannot be accepted as a submission to the Short Story contest.

It's because of this rule:

• Submissions must contain at least 500 words.

• top topics

join