It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bobdy bags for flu "assisatnce"....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
BODY BAGS!!!!!!!!!!! BODY bags, for medical assistance......now this really IS chilling......they would not hae sent body bags, if they didn't know they were going to USE them would they?

I am now absolutly convinced this is a plan of mass murder....

www.theglobeandmail.com...

They asked for help and got body bags.

Aboriginal leaders said they were outraged and confused when dozens of body bags were delivered to remote Manitoba reserves after native communities demanded federal resources to fight a second wave of the H1N1 flu outbreak.

Chiefs interpreted the grim shipments as a dire prediction of what Ottawa expects will happen during this flu season to natives, who were hardest hit by swine flu in the spring.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

What trouble this way comes? That is crazy! Body bags is that not a bit cryptic? I would have to be the person that asked for help and all I got was body bags!
that would be my face right there.

You know that sends a message right there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Health Canada came under fire for hesitating to send hand sanitizer to native towns because of concerns that people would ingest the alcohol-based gel.

I just have to say, who has been saying how good Canada's Health Care system is. My God, how can anyone think government run anything is good.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There is so much information floating around about the swine flu now that I can't tell the difference between Miss Piggy and Kosher bacon. That is how confused I am. Jump through a plate-glass window or wait until December when the bodies hit the floor. I just don't know.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
well, it definalty is beginging to feel more and more like an unannounced workld war 3......the governements against the people who feed them.....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Im still trying to rap my head around people asking for help and getting body bags. Jebus that is like asking for zombie shapes cookies and getting cupcakes. The government should have sent a get well soon card to and inscribed on the inside it should have said good luck. God I don't know whether to be angry at the government of Canada or if they really think this will help? I just don't know.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I know.... no matter how insulting...what if they really think they will be NEEDING them......

That is the part that freaks the crap outta me...... they seem to WANT the vaccines too.....kinda like reverse phsycology or something...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

"OH don't want vaccines do ya? Well here is a big box full of body bags instead good luck."

It seams that they are trying to intimidate them in to submission. Imo

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte

"OH don't want vaccines do ya? Well here is a big box full of body bags instead good luck."

It seams that they are trying to intimidate them in to submission. Imo

My thoughts exactly...them and anyone reading about it.........sinister message...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just brutal thug tactics imo. Would it have been less shocking if they sent them black roses? I mean at least they would smell good. Its things like this that makes me sick you know just sick

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Almost as discusting as the mass graves that have been built in england

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Anyone else think this sounds a little bit like population control?

(***OPINION***)
If there was any doubt, it's been pretty much cleared up here. H1N1 is no regular outbreak. 100% intentional in my book.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As the Asteriod flu it asked why now and was answered with they seek DEPOPULATION KEEP IT MOVIN lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blackbirdish

Yeah, seriously, we had it on it;s first round, it was a real PAIN ( like aching that was unbelieveable) lasted forever, like almost a whole month etc......and so did many who didn't even know they had it......no one died on the first round in my area at ALL.......so why they would even ASSUME it would by their planned date" October-january" just shows they HAD to have made it, and HAD to have a plan to make it worse if their October -january population reduction plan is going to work....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I had no idea they have built mass graves......that IS scary.....seriously, I can't believe what is going on now...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Almost as discusting as the mass graves that have been built in england

Do you have a link for that?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I live in Manitoba.

Vaccines won't be ready for majority of Canadians until November and even then that's no 100% guarantee of protection. As of right now there's no magic pill to make H1N1 go away. It exists, it's a reality. Increased death rates is a probability. Not just in remote areas and reserves but every where around the globe. Just in the past 2 weeks the largest surge of deaths have occurred so far, 20% (?) of all fatalities from H1N1 happened just in the past 2 weeks. Crazy stuff! During the first wave in the spring the First Nation communities were hit the hardest with the highest number of severe cases here in Manitoba. There's not enough time to build proper facilities for this pandemic so pandemic plans have been put into place. More nurses, doctors and health educators have been mobilized and sent up north. People will be airlifted to Winnipeg hospitals. Supplies even though late have been sent. Body bags were part of that shipment. They were sent to nursing stations, not individual door stops.

What's wrong with taking the proper precautions and being prepared? Scotland and other places in the UK have ordered mobile morgues. Provinces and facilities across Canada have been stocking up on body bags for months. Winnipeg and other cities already have large supplies of body bags. Remote areas don't. If 1918 taught us anything it's that those areas were hit the hardest. Spring of 2009 already showed us that. If H1N1 becomes more virulent a lot of people are going to die.I'll post an article below from August 1st about places in Canada buying tons of body bags. We are in phase 6 of a global pandemic. Time to be prepared. If anything those body bags should have been sent sooner.

[Flu scare a boon to body-bag sales] (Aug 1st, 2009)

"TREVOR OWEN recently shipped several thousand of the thick plastic bags – sewn in its Scarborough factory and touted for their ability to "prevent leakage and seepage of bodily fluids" – to Alberta. It is bidding on a contract to supply Ohio with 12,500 of the white woven polyethylene pandemic bags.

"Some seniors' residences are starting to buy five, 10 or 15 at a time," said Trevor Owen president Pierre Barcik.

"There are state and provincial governments that are starting to stockpile pandemic body bags ... It's a bad pun, but (the business) is growing."

The general fear is that the traditional fall flu season will this time bring a surge in H1N1 swine flu cases – and deaths. "

www.thestar.com...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ZombieSlayer]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As horrible as it sounds, sending body bags into a remote area that has no major medical facility is a good idea. It doesn't mean that they are going to die, its just a safety precaution to keep the virus from spreading from the dead to the living. Makes sense to me. Hell, if this flu is going to be as bad as half the members here feel its going to be, I wouldn't be opposed to every family in the country getting a body bag for each member just in case. If you are lucky enough to not have to use it, you can always make it into a cool halloween costume.

if you are already suffering from flu wouldn't the vaccine be useless to treat it at that stage?. IMO it would probably just take up even more resources of the body's natural immune system which is already taxed trying to fight off the flu you contracted in the first place.

Canada has made sure that by November that it will have enough vaccine for ALL its people who wish to take it, unlike in the US where they didn't bother making enough for everyone. I can understand the cost seeing that the USA has a butt load of more people but.....

[edit on 17-9-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Also, I find it funny that the swine flu is getting so much hype and speculation. The regular seasonal flu has killed more people per year so far and you don't see that cropping up in conspiracy web sites.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes. Pandemic supplies should include body bags.

I know. Sense doesn't matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join