It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your take on 'Frequencies'? What is it based on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Many people have described a theory where everybody receives things from a different frequency. We are like radios, each person has a dial set to different channels. Like real transmissions, they can overlap and having the dial set between two of them might make you receive different things. Instead of receiving audio streams, however, we are receiving reality, we are seeing things..

For example, some explain that the reason many people have multiple sightings of UFOs and other strange things is that they are at a frequency to receive those.. things. They are in tune with them, on the same dimension perhaps.

My question is now, what do you think controls this dial? Do you think some people are born to receive certain signals? Do you think it depends on your state? Do you think it depends on your way of thinking, that can be changed over time?

I encourage you to post your THOUGHTS, meaning you don't necessarily have to believe this or what you say, but just share ideas. I myself love coming up with random theories that don't make any sense to me or anyone!

~ Now for MY thoughts

As I just said, I have many different opinions at different times, and I don't always believe what I think. But my thought is that, to some degree, people are automatically born to receive certain things, it's in their spirit. But part of what you receive is based on your condition (for example, someone who is scared might be more suseptible to seeing things), and based on your belief at the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think we need to realize that the term "frequency" is used symbolically. We don't know what the method of data transfer is so we don't know if it is based on frequency. But it is a good analogy. "Channel" is maybe a better term since a channel is not necessarily based on frequency but defines a specific data set none the less.

As far as different people being able to perceive different things, well maybe they are tuned by the philosophy that they use to perceive their world.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
good post.
I also agree on the whole vibration thing. if you take it down to fundamental basics everything is vibrating in some way or form. all these vibrations make up the physical universe we perceive. So its entirely possible some people more sensitive to certain vibrations might perceive things while others miss it. like how dogs can hear high pitch while we humans cant. so just because we cant hear it doesnt mean its not there. same goes for sight. you could even take it one step further and ask where idea's come from. but that might be a topic for another thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I like your ideas. It is interesting that some people see/experience more in the paranormal realm than others. I always felt like they were just kind of uninteresting because they cared more about shallow things like sports or cars or entertainment. But maybe they are like that because they just can't see things like we do. I have seen/experienced things since I was a kid... that includes UFO's, "ghosts" or whatever they are, hearing phantom noises, disembodied voices, and even having dreams that no child should have. I had a decent upbringing and have had a relatively nice life with occasional normal bad things happening. Nothing horrendous (for the most part). I got interested in the paranormal research and stuff as a result of my experiences and looking for answers.

So yes I think you are on to something, I just don't know why or how it works. Why some of us are more "in tune" than others. Honestly, I sometimes wish I didn't know what I know.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
well, tesla almost destroyed an entire multi-storied building with "frequency" from a small box. careful what you wish for.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I believe that everything in this realm (what we see and don't see) is made of the same particles. I further believe that at any given time we exchange particles with what we touch, see, hear, taste, smell and think/feel about. The material things in this world, including our bodies are an illusion. I think that it explains our immediate attraction/repulsion to certain people, places, things. Some of us are more attuned to this "reality" than others. I guess when we grow up, our immediate environment (family, then teachers, friends, etc.) define what will be accepted as normal behavior, so we learn to ignore all the wonders around us. Same as being able to tune out chatter, to concentrate on what the teacher is saying.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
well, tesla almost destroyed an entire multi-storied building with "frequency" from a small box. careful what you wish for.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by jimmyx]

resonance frequencies, using small frequencies to generate overtone freqs that resonate to a tune that matches a structures integrity, not sure if that is the frequency they mean.

after all frequency is a fairly broad term used in any type of wave description

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
As the poster 'dainoyfb' has said, the word 'frequencies' is simply a term .. is symbolic

And as another poster has already written, interest in what's known as the 'paranormal' is usually generated by personal experience.

If I hadn't had the experiences, I probably wouldn't be interested

Something I have noticed is that since spending quite a bit of time on a computer, the paranormal element of my life has dwindled away to almost nothing

Prior to using a computer, paranormal events were quite frequent, life-long

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

That's odd. I'm on the computer a lot.. And I don't experience much. Even though I'm extremely open to it (I mean, I'm on bloody ATS!). Maybe it does something to our energy, or changes the way we think. I'm not giving it up thouh *hugs computer*

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

Interesting view. If only we could all just wake up at once..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I try Binaural Frequencies and had some interesting results, the most memorable was ( I forget which specific frequency it was) but I put it on my ipod, put in me headphones and settled in for the night, as the track wore on, I realised my body felt as if it was 'twitching' like an uncontrollable movement, like a vibration all over my body, I asked my Wife who was resting next to me " was I fidgeting?" she said no.

Trouble is I try during the night with inner ear headphones as the larger 'better' ones you can't sleep with them on, although they give the best range of frequencies. Get a free program and try it. The Law of Attraction believes in trying to tune into frequencies and so does meditation excerises. I'm gonna try both and let you know how I get on.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
My theory is some human/SPIRITS are created to be GOD HELPERS and are SPIRITUALLY designed for different RESPONSIBILITIES. These responsibilities are not given/distributed by say a specific blood line but by a persons ability to truley ACKNOWLEDGE GOD/THE CREATOR. When the creator sees certain SPIRITS interacting down here on EARTH he knows which SPIRITS are WORTHY OF SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES/TASK and ENLIGHTENS THEM W/ THE ALLMIGHTY LIGHT. These people are VERY SENSITIVE TO EARTH AND SPACE AND EXISTANCE THEY SEE MORE THEN WHAT A SUPPOSED EDUCATED SCIENTIST OR DOCTOR OR DICTATOR SEES and ACKNOWLEDGE GOD IS COMMUNICATING WITH THEM for a purpose. To give example:NOAH he had to build a ship and except a large amount of people are going to die but knew he had to follow his given responsibility in those days-MOSES he was tuned in so well again and was able to communicate with GOD-MUHAMMAD once agin was tuned in so well he communicated directly with GABRIEL THE ARCH ANGLE-JESUS SPIRIT carried such a DIVINE ENERGY/FREQUENCY that he was birthed as the SON OF GOD THE CREATOR. So basically what I am saying is if your SPIRIT/SOUL is worthy you will recieve DIVINE ENERGY /OR FREQUENCY to direct you towards a certain path eliminating the FLAW of FAVORTISM BECAUSE OF YOUR BLOOD LINE OR POLITICAL/FINANCIAL CONNECTIONS, GODS WAY OF SAYING HE STILL IS IN CONTROLL and taking care of the SOULS HE IS CONCERNED WITH.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

new topics

top topics

join