It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Australian Government Mental Health Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I saw this on tv the other day and couldnt help but notice the all seeing eye. Just putting it out there for those who might have missed it. im not saying it is or it isnt just saying decide for yourself. any thoughts?

if the main link doesnt work try this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Of all the government departments, the Illuminate target the Government Mental Health department

What next, the Bureau of Statistics?

Sorry, I dont see anything unusual there

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
where else do all the conspiracy theorists belong but in a nut house according to the government. it might just be artistic license on the part of the guy who made the commercial but you gotta admit the all seeing eye has done its rounds on the conspiracy circuit. so it could be on there just for the sake of it or maybe its not. hard to determine the motives of art or the artist. the way advertising works is the client approaches the AD company and they tell them what they want. the AD company then goes off and makes about 5 to 10 different ideas, the client then culls those ideas down to 3 or 4 and then those idea's get made into commercials. and then out of those the client picks the one they like the best. so out of say 10 possible ideas we get this video for mental health with an all seeing eye at the end.

could be nothing could be something

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Not that I'm being snippy at all, but a good researcher would try to contact the advertising agency...

I do agree that the symbol seems strangely prominent, but it's probably just the guy that did the advery having a joke.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Actually if you have a look at the all seeing eye as seen on the US one dollar note, the eye is on the uppermost portion of the pyramid.
That section is also seperated from the bottom part of the pyramid.

The eye in the commercial is in the centre of the pyramid.

Very similar, but vastly different.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There's no question that it's the illuminate eye - the pyramid - it's the eye.
The question is - why did they put it in there?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Actually if you have a look at the all seeing eye as seen on the US one dollar note, the eye is on the uppermost portion of the pyramid.
That section is also seperated from the bottom part of the pyramid.

The eye in the commercial is in the centre of the pyramid.

Very similar, but vastly different.

well not to split hairs but im assuming the image in the advert is just the capstone with the all seeing eye in the middle exactly like the one dollar bill.

im pretty sure the artist was not going for a real scale model. symbology isnt maths its more art and interpretation. regardless its the all seeing eye. the question is why its there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Good point about it being only the top part, I didn't even think of it that way.

Are the any other images in the ad depicting illuminati? The eye alone really means nothing...

I think the only person who can answer this is the artist, for all we know, they just threw it in there to signify the minds eye or something.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

havent really had a long hard look at it. from what i have seen it seems pretty harmless. ill have to look into it later on but im pretty sure its just the artist throwing pop culture and cult iconology in there because of his own interest in matters pertaining to the Illuminati and nothing to do with the elite secret society itself. Either way its pretty impressive to note the significance of how homogeneous conspiracy theory is becoming.

just had a look again 3 seconds in there is a volcano blowing its top one might argue that it looks like a pyramid with the cap stone missing and it also has one eye in the middle. take from it what you will. if this is anything i would say the only reasonable thing it might be is the artist might have just thrown that out there for all the fellow conspiracy theorists out there. just to get them talking like we are now.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I also noticed this a few weeks ago when I saw the ad. Had to rewind and pause to make sure I wasn't imagining.

There is no conspiracy in it, just a neat drawing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

i know that. as i suggested before im sure the idea was to make people who know look twice. still its pretty interesting that you actually went out of your way to rewind the tape

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
There's no question that it's the illuminate eye - the pyramid - it's the eye.
Except, of course, for the little fact that the Bavarian Illuminati never used the eye in the pyramid as a symbol. The only symbol ever associated with the actual Illuminati was a dot in a circle, like so:

While the Eye of Providence has been used by a number of groups throughout history, and triangles and pyramids have had a variety of meanings going back to ancient Greece, there's not a single document created by the Bavarian Illuminati that used that combination of symbols. Such fantasy loosely goes back only to the mid/late 1950s, and really took off in the mid 70's with the fictional work "The Illuminatus! Trilogy" by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. They fully admit they took every fringe conspiracy and kook theory they could find and wove them into a fictional, over-arching storyline. I believe you won't find a single tie between the eye and the pyramid and the Illuminati that pre-dates 1975. Their novel was just so popular among conspiracy theorists, that some elements of it have been assumed as fact. (Not unlike Dan Brown's fictions, but at a much smaller scale, and to a more fringe audience.)

[edit on 9/17/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
The only symbol ever associated with the actual Illuminati was a dot in a circle...

A circumpunct, see I actually learned something from Dan Brown and his new book, and it was not even a pop-up book.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by JoshNorton
The only symbol ever associated with the actual Illuminati was a dot in a circle...

A circumpunct, see I actually learned something from Dan Brown and his new book, and it was not even a pop-up book.
I'll try to start on the Brown this weekend... I'm still finishing up comedian Chris Elliot's novel The Shroud of the Thwacker, a historical farce that involves a Jack-the-Ripper type killer in 1882 New York, but the Mummers are possibly involved as the nefarious secret society, and he kills the prostitutes by thwacking them with a sack full of apples. Amusing, to say the least...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wherever it's from (and I believe the term Illuminati is not really an appropriate one except for being some kind of catchall term for the very real moves being made to control, control and control most of us) there is no doubt the all seeing eye is not some benevolent symbol.

Yes, yes it's on the US money - that doesn't make it good. Yes all the freemasons on here will say how the US's 'democracy' was founded by freemasons - sorry that doesn't make a lot of us feel good and in fact that can be seen as a baleful influence.

The all-seeing eye is telling us: give up, you're being watched, you're under our control. Just like the eye in the sky ads after the underground attacks in London - would any thinking person feel better after seeing that weird artwork on the posters? Sheeple would - and sadly there are too many of them around which is why all this contemptuous curtailing of our liberties is taking place.

Yes, the Rudd govt likes Big Brother activities. Australia's ruling party is the so called centre left ALP and the Prime Minister of Aus, Kevin Rudd, is one of the China lackeys.

You know, that group of world leaders who see no problem crawling up a Government whose army is inseparable from the power structure and which runs counterfeiting scams that are killing people who take medication in the 3rd World, killing people who take in chalk powder and poison instead of food and drink, harvesting organs from live prisoners etc etc. Murdering people who just want to organise committees in their towns and villages to talk about democracy. Keeping their population under heavy surveillance.

Yes, the Big Brother mentality among govts is not surprising and it's not surprising that we never hear about trade with China being linked to human rights. Same diff, just the degrees of oppressive govt behavior are different.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by dontbelievehype]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by dontbelievehype]

top topics

join