It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Encounters of 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Alien sightings are normally rare events, and hardly ever come in waves like sighting reports. But lately, it appears that there has been a spike of alien sightings, with several of them highly credible reports....

Ufo lands, beings emerge in Texas
The first credible report of this year comes from near Temple, Texas, in March. A man and his wife were heading south on Interstate 35 when they saw a strange object moving at high speeds not far from the freeway. The UFO eventually stopped in midair, before landing a short distance away from the road.

Soon they saw a door open in the UFO, and three beings exiting the craft. They were visible for about three minutes. 

Bizarre alien sighting in Florida
This summer, a very high profile case was reported in Florida. This report included a number of sightings in the woods of North Port. Mike Rowley, along with his son Shane, reported the alleged sightings, and also brought forward a footprint of some kind to investigators.

The MUFON group began an investigation, and NBC affiliates ran video news of the reports.

Three beings seen at sudbury hill
Another strange sighting occurred in July at Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, in the UK. This report was made by a Police Sergeant. On July 7, he was motoring down the A-4 Road going in the direction of the Hill. He saw three, tall alien-looking beings standing at the scene of a recent crop design.

He stopped his car, and checked them out for a time, and then decided to walk to their location. As he did, they began to run away.  

Three aliens seen at Georgia camsite
The most recent sighting of alien beings was made by a woman, who, along with her husband, was camping out for the night in the woods of Georgia. Getting up at about 4:00 AM to go to a nearby restroom, the woman is shocked to see three alien beings near the park facility.

One of the beings began to move toward her. She ran back to her campsite, waking her husband and telling him what she had seen.

I just think it's odd to have so many sightings and the year is not over yet. Still waiting for the mothership!

Source

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I didn't know there were this many.

The author cracks me up with his writing style:

ufos.about.com...

Now aware of the unusual sight, the husband pulled the car onto the shoulder of the highway to get a better look at the object. As they watched, the UFO slowly came down, appearing to land in the field. Landed, the UFO looked to be disc-shaped.....

The man and his wife initially looked for a reasonable explanation for what they were seeing. Could it be some type of farm equipment, or feeding device for the cattle that grazed on the land?

But, what about it flying around at great speeds before landing?

Flying farm equipment? I thought he said he screened these reports for people who were sober at the time of the sighting?

If they really were aliens though I wouldn't go confront them at a rest stop, I'd go get a freaking camera and take some pictures from a distance.

Someday, somebody will actually take a picture of one of these aliens. In fact if I saw aliens, and I didn't have any pictures, I'd probably just keep my mouth shut about it, because I doubt very many people would believe me, or they would think I was drunk, or ?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I believe that is because we are getting closer to the 2012 date. They need to make themselves known to us before they can mass land. I think our governments and leaders know, but we the people do not.

Then again this could all be BS.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would LOVE to see aliens while I was camping. If it's not surreal enough to be in the woods surrounded by nature, to add aliens into the mix...awesome!

I think everyone needs to start carrying cameras everywhere.

Great post

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Malzypants

You don't know the horror of being face to face with a gray....

I used to say the same thing... until one day I got my wish, and I never want it to happen ever again.

Update: the one in Georgia was at Unicoi state park... possibly lot #60

[edit on 17-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Sudbury Hill "sighting" if I remember correctly was largely debunked on here somewhere, which isn't to say your post is at all - having been on ATS for a while now I'm noticing a spike in sightings this year.

I do think Sudbury was very inconclusive at best though.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
interesting stories,there has been alot of sightings this year,im hoping even more so next year. it would be quite chilling facing an alien of any kind face to face.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
interesting stories,there has been alot of sightings this year,im hoping even more so next year. it would be quite chilling facing an alien of any kind face to face.

Very true, depending on the intent of the alien.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants
I would LOVE to see aliens while I was camping. If it's not surreal enough to be in the woods surrounded by nature, to add aliens into the mix...awesome!

This is not criticism in anyway...

I would like to see you while you're camping out in a pitch black forest, and suddenly bright lights and the shadows of six feet tall reptilian, insectoid aliens or why not spooky Greys starts to move around your tent at 3.00AM,

My guess is, you would crap yourself ten times over (I would), and the whole thing would resemble a remake of the Blair Witch Project rather than Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I live in tasmania.I would bet nearly every night i could go outside and see a ufo.Thats every night.Theres many more ufos around now.Go outside on a regular basis at night and you will see one.There are more alien species on earth now.I guessing a big event is coming and they want to be here on earth to withness that special event.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I live in tasmania.I would bet nearly every night i could go outside and see a ufo.Thats every night.Theres many more ufos around now.Go outside on a regular basis at night and you will see one.There are more alien species on earth now.I guessing a big event is coming and they want to be here on earth to withness that special event.

In that case - if you have the possibility to do so - get your self some high end photo equipment (don't forget the tripod), a good video camera with infra-red capacity, and share with us your daily experiences of UFOs.

If you can't, then contact the local press or UFO organization and convince them to come and have a look.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Malzypants

You don't know the horror of being face to face with a gray....

I used to say the same thing... until one day I got my wish, and I never want it to happen ever again.

Update: the one in Georgia was at Unicoi state park... possibly lot #60

[edit on 17-9-2009 by HunkaHunka]

Hi HunkaHunka (funny name)....

can you elaborate on your experience with the gray??.....

Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
here is the link to the unicoi state park

unicoi state park incident

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

Originally posted by Malzypants

This is not criticism in anyway...

I would like to see you while you're camping out in a pitch black forest, and suddenly bright lights and the shadows of six feet tall reptilian, insectoid aliens or why not spooky Greys starts to move around your tent at 3.00AM,

My guess is, you would crap yourself ten times over (I would), and the whole thing would resemble a remake of the Blair Witch Project rather than Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.

I never said I wouldn't be scared.

top topics

join