It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama surrenders to Russia on Missile Defence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Years ago as a young man, I was on a jury to hear a big litigation case between two businessmen. After days of evidence, we jurors retired to the jury room to discuss the case and make a determination.

Besides me, there was one woman and an elderly black farmer. The other men were accustomed to taking the stage, and did so then, pointing out the fine arguments, the nuances of the case and delighted in hearing themselves relate the facts of the case.

While the blowhards were catching their breath, I asked the elderly gentleman what he thought about the case.

"I don't know much business, and I ain't got much schooling like these other fine men, but it seems to me a deal is a deal, like it or not. Some deals you make are good, and you follow through. Some deals, maybe you don't make so good as you thought you would, but you STILL gotta follow through. If your word's no damned good, then you ain't either."

End of discussion. We had our verdict within five minutes.

Credibility is so difficult to obtain, and so easy to lose.

Obama has no idea what credibility is, he has never been exposed to credibility, he has no personal credibility, and thus he could care less about tossing US credibility in a minute.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
They are just getting rid of a fixed system and going with a mobile missile defense system more likely.

www.wired.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join