It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International treaty gives foreign troops identity of American gun owners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No foreign treaty can possibly negate our Bill of Rights. First of all, it's unconstitutional, and it would have to survive the Supreme Court.

Second, if they DID confirm the treaty, we'd have a new Senate which would rescind the treaty.

That's assuming there still was a Senate to replace by 2010.

Such an irrational, illegal act would tear this country apart.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" - Yamamoto

Reminder. Must buy more ammo.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i say the american people should revolt instantly and overthrow everything the minute anything like this is seriously considered

what the hell are these politicians thinking

completely disrespecting the constitution and giving foreign powers knowledge of the american peoples defenses

the government has continually been overstepping their boundaries, something desperately needs to be done to reel them back in

i say lets have a million man march, and have everyone armed, lets all stand up and put a end to all the bs

someone needs to put politicians in their place

the fact that this can even come up even on a conspiracy board means things are going seriously downhill

how much longer will the american people allow their constitution to be defiled in this manner??

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Most foriegners won't care. The list is actually only a fraction of the real number of American gun owners. The people on the list are those who intend to shoot in self defense. The people in our government have stolen money from everyone on earth ;it's almost funny that they think foriegners will step forward and rescue them when the peasants finally do grab the pitchforks and storm the castle.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

That is an excellent point I hadn't considered! They have their own problems. Why would they want to have a few hundred thousand funerals to pay for?

Zindo

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here goes my second ever post.

I don't see the need to become so concerned about guns. I think it would be a great thing for the army's of other countries to know who has weapons or explosives. There may be a time that we need the help of a foreign army and those that are endangering our welfare should be identified. Not everyone that has a gun is dangerous just as not all bullets kill people. But we should be opening up our information to other countries so they will do the same.

Also, we should be finding ways to embrace our president and find ways to help our country. I have been calling my doctor's office a couple times a week trying to get my h1n1 vaccine. I am hopeful that those on here and throughout the nation will do likewise. The government is here to help us and make sure we have the means to stay healthy. We should make sure we do everything we can to be ready to serve our country and president.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by House Of Mirrors

*** Shakes Head In Disgust*** you just might want to take a good long look in one of those mirrors. What your saying is complete capitulation to the PTB. Absolute lunacy!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Countries have been sharing information for some time know. Just as Mossad and other agencies will share info with CIA and the likes. These agencies are the ones who keep tabs on the real "dangerous" organizations, whether domestic or foreign.
Now saying our government is looking out for "our" best interest is ignorant to say the least. Even if agreeing on the part that they aren't going out of their way to "get" you, they are still not much interested in the people's well being, unless they have enough money to benefit from.
To the government money makes the world go round and the people are the work horse of the government, although they need the people to make sure their money is still worth something, a few thousand casualties is nothing to them, especially if it's due to something "out of their control" such as a flu pandemic. And after all the moneys made and a small percentage are lost, all they will say is "we tried our best."

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Don't mind him, here's a link to his first post

House of Mirrors first post

Trying to buff up his CIA resume or something I guess.

Either that or he may want to read around the site a little, to get up to speed.

Not trying to demean your opinions, House, if they actually are yours.

Just kinda reeks when people come here brand new and start soft-shoeing for the man.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grayhawkz1

I think you are partical correct. The government does depend on us to keep the country running. We are the oil in the machine and the government is the car. I can't think of a president that we have had that didn't have our best intentions at heart. Bush did everything he could to protect us from wmd and liberated an entire country. Clinton helped stabilize our economy and give us jobs. bho will do everything he can to protect us against the h1n1 virus, terrorists and each other. Sharing information doesn't have to be a bad thing. Other countries I'm sure share with us and it helps everyone's "car" run better.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I sure as "Hades" hope that post is sarcasm..I don't like MY NEIGHBORS knowing what guns I have much less some jerkoff from across the globe. That being said..Familiarize yourself with their tools. You might have to "borrow" one someday.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by House Of Mirrors
Here goes my second ever post.

Also, we should be finding ways to embrace our president and find ways to help our country. I have been calling my doctor's office a couple times a week trying to get my h1n1 vaccine. I am hopeful that those on here and throughout the nation will do likewise. The government is here to help us and make sure we have the means to stay healthy. We should make sure we do everything we can to be ready to serve our country and president.

why the hell are u so worried about getting the vaccine?
do you have aids? are you on chemo? do you have some form of illness that compromises your immune system?

if the answer is no, then why worry so about the vaccine

hundreds of thousands if not millions have already contracted the flu, not many have died, the ones that have, more then likely had existing problems before getting sick with it, but the news doesnt talk about that part of it

and back on topic, ive seen some replies saying this would be a illegal action, that it would destroy our country

and in that frame of mind they seem to think this would ever happen

just being illegal doesnt mean it wont happen, just look at our governments track record to prove that

to me this is a real concern, and we need to take action before it goes any farther, we really need to take back our country, or at least make it obvious to our government that if they dont shape up, we will shape them up

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Dramey]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

House of Mirrors has got to be kidding, or is too naive to know what he is talking about...

Did he even bother to find out why this website exists?....

President Obama doing the best for the country, and the people should be willing to give up their rights to help the government?....
What in the world is he smoking?...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You should ask yourself Cui bono, what did these presidents have to benefit from their actions. Now Clinton may have seemed to do alot of good, but perhaps his reasons behind it weren't completely pure. Bush had plenty to benefit from what he did, even down to something as simple as trying to honor his family name by finishing a war that his father never got to, not to mention controlling the worlds oil. Also you have to step back and think, did those presidents really make the decisions on their own, or were other people behind the motives. Most likely the presidents made decisions based on what they were told to do rather than what they "thought" would make America a better and safer place.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LetTheTruthBeTold

I strongly, sincerely, with all my heart, pray that this does not get passed!

Actually (no flames, please)- I think it oughtta. Be the hoof up the rear of the people to actually DO something, and not sit on their fat butts watching Dancing with the stars. Sometimes, to get something moving, a good shove is needed....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos
Here's the text of the treaty:

www.state.gov...

I see a lot about monitoring how firearms are manufactured and sold, but I couldn't find anything on tracking individuals purchasing guns.

I'll quote this so people have a chance to read it again, though they probably won't.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
No foreign treaty can possibly negate our Bill of Rights. First of all, it's unconstitutional, and it would have to survive the Supreme Court.

Second, if they DID confirm the treaty, we'd have a new Senate which would rescind the treaty.

I would say the whole government is illegal. If you do a little research, you'll see that not only is Obama a nefarious agent, so were the last 3 presidents. They didn't serve the people...they served foreign enitities. They've passed illegal bill after illegal bill....what makes you think this snake won't do this?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" - Yamamoto

Reminder. Must buy more ammo.

Right! But if the enemy knew where those guns were well guess what? There are foreign agents here on our soil right now rubbing people out as we speak.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayhawkz1

You should ask yourself Cui bono, what did these presidents have to benefit from their actions. Now Clinton may have seemed to do alot of good, but perhaps his reasons behind it weren't completely pure. Bush had plenty to benefit from what he did, even down to something as simple as trying to honor his family name by finishing a war that his father never got to, not to mention controlling the worlds oil. Also you have to step back and think, did those presidents really make the decisions on their own, or were other people behind the motives. Most likely the presidents made decisions based on what they were told to do rather than what they "thought" would make America a better and safer place.

I think the presidents had a lot to benefit but we as a country did as well. Each one of our presidents had a personal gain but nothing compared to what we as a country gained. I also believe that those presidents had a lot of noise in their ears from congressmen and big business owners trying to steal some gov money. But in the end, we as a country have become bigger and stronger. No other country can match us and some how, we as citizens have lost that message. The vaccine is just a layer of protection offered to us at NO CHARGE by our government to help us. Sure they bought the vaccines from the big pharmas but someone had to make them. Why not them? I would hate to buy version xyz from WalMart.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword

Originally posted by dooper

I would say the whole government is illegal. If you do a little research, you'll see that not only is Obama a nefarious agent, so were the last 3 presidents. They didn't serve the people...they served foreign enitities. They've passed illegal bill after illegal bill....what makes you think this snake won't do this?

Not sure I agree that the last 3 presidents have been illegal. They helped us as a country, every last one of them. We speak english, not chinese, arabic or other language so we have been kept safe. We have a strong country that values its freedoms but sometimes to remain safe, we have to give those freedoms up. Luckily the government knew what info they needed and our big telecoms opened up their information and shared it. Who knows how many more deaths there could have been. I think if anything, the last 3 should be put up on Rushmore!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join