It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why I Love Muse: Muse Rejects Glenn Beck's Endorsement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

..Haha...Glenn Beck Praises Muse....Muse Rejects His Endorsement...

(They are Awesome)...

By the way..Muse are NOT Libertarians...Glenn Beck says They are..but he is just making stuff up as always..

www.youtube.com...

Edit: Yeah..i meant Libertarians..thank you

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Muse is pretty bad @$$. I'm on the fence with Beck. Someti,es I like him, and others make me want to stab myself in the ears.

-E-

[edit on 16-9-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
That's awesome!
If I were Muse I would have done the exact same thing. It takes my respect for them to a whole new level. Most people don't even realize the tool which is Glenn Beck.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well that's Glenn beck for you. He's our favourite bypolar... I mean Bi-partisan cable news anchor.

............ Wow, did I just say that out loud? ROTFLAMO!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Glenn Beck is not bi-partisan. He's a Republican conservative hiding behind libertarianism to appeal to people who are truly fiscally conservative. He uses that as a shield- as a smokescreen so you don't see how crazy he is. He is really just a partisan hack... just like Hannity and all the others.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have been a fan of Muse for awhile.

Their lyrics strike me as they struck Beck.

All he did was praise them . . . and they go and take a dump on him?

Fail.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Glenn is a hero!

Conservative/Middle America? reach out to these self-servin' anarchists and all that happens is they sit and say "yeh who are you? you work for the controlled media MAN!" and all GB is doing is saying positive stuff.

"a controlled environment" like David Icke says. truth comes out i.e. david icke said Madonna is devil-worshipper and mind-controlled servant of the New World Order, well Muse might be one too because when it's positive they hate the bi-partizan!

Muse are one-dimensional, i'm truely "turned off" their blood-drinking music shows why they are refusing to shake hands across the Partizan. like Britney Spears and her "i am anti-christ" christmas tree to illuminati researchers such as www.patriotsagainstlocalhate.net/pop_music_as_illuminati_worship/ said, but it's off because of local state troopers getting pushed into oppressing groups who are against mind-control popstars like Jennifer Lopez.

Spears mind-controlled to "get us" for illuminati like David Icke Says? it seems sinister why no one asked why she was saying it, they treat her like normal after awhile, no one questions her mental health as she makes sinister corrupt songs (SIC) for NWO devil worship agenda. She is, like Pastor Steven Evans said, "Britney Spears, you mark my words, is A Devil-Worshipper and a sign that Hollywood is Corruption-based." "Britney Spears raised by the illuminati-based Disney Corp, Walt Disney was a blood-drinker too, and they? the Devil-Worshippers? They stole innocence from the lamb of God but he will restore All in the Last Age of Prophesy"

Glenn is a known republican or something to muse, how would they' know? over their minds is a closed reptile zoo.

Glenn, he's just a guy doing his job and doing it well i reckon as he takes the time to LOOK at the alternative-grunge scene and say what he thinks, and he listens, and gives HIS opinion.

Muse look like slim shady - they NWO? why no mention of NWO in their words on the track they had out recently? is it on album do they fight the programming and propaganda? no one knows why they get called alternative when they can't even mention HAARP or Iraq or Mind-Control or the war patriots fight? Green Day are also Blood-Drinkers too. "All Evil will Be Destroyed".

"Fierce may be the conflict Strong May be the foe, But the Kings' own Army, none can overthrow".

Bless our Lord Jesus Christ, repenter of Satan and bringer of the Kingdom of Peace.
Amen

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pinecabin342

In the time of Fatty Arbuckle they shouted "conspiracy" because that's what celebrity gossip is, it's a wheel, a balance, that's all, no need to shout!

David Icke has been proved ineffectual at balance for a LONG time.

If I were you Pine, I'd read this first before posting, just advise, that's all:

www.cia.gov...

helps you find your balances and keep your darker instincts "in check".

take good care.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wow, something me and Glen beck agree on! (I'm sure we actually agree on a lot of things, but I digress).

Muse is an amazing band. Totally amazing -- you wont hear music like it from any other band.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

You have a vested interest in MUSE if you think that way. Try not to be so doctrinal about the band you work for.

Come now, you think we're crazy? you are a blood-drinker, you were in the CLUB too.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by pinecabin342]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by pinecabin342]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Glenn is a hero!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Man, if this cat is YOUR hero, then you need to get outside more often bro. LMFAO!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by uaocteaou

man, i'm being facetious.

if you can't spell irony then you're a dork, i wanted to see if MUSE or anyone connected to MUSE was watching this thread.

and it seems they are.

We also know Britney was a "Grand Freemason" in the Cabal up to 2005, after that she fell from the top and ended up eating people in a shed.
get a sense of humour you commie bastard.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I made a thread about a music video that some created with the Muse song in it.

The video is absolutely amazing, and its embedded below. The song doenst kick in till about a minute in, but watch the first minute too its one of Obama's administration talking about how its easier to kill a million people than control them. Pretty sick, but the video was put together amazingly.

CHECK IT OUT! It will be the best 6 minutes you spend on ATS

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

here's a link that David Icke's website is carrying today, it is all the MTV award 2009 and the blood sacrifice ritual they performed throughout the show.

Do you believe that's what they're doing?

or is it just good ol' rock ;n roll having good clean rebellious fun?

I think they are evil, but you know, who isn't?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
The song doenst kick in till about a minute in, but watch the first minute too its one of Obama's administration talking about how its easier to kill a million people than control them.

He's not in Obama's administration. :shk:

And what he said is true. He's not advocating it, but it is true.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by king9072
The song doenst kick in till about a minute in, but watch the first minute too its one of Obama's administration talking about how its easier to kill a million people than control them.

He's not in Obama's administration. :shk:

And what he said is true. He's not advocating it, but it is true.

He is Obama's Top Foreign Policy Adviser.

So, take what you want from that. His sentiment was repeated by the British Foreign Secretary as well.

.. while the lethality of their power is greater than ever, their ability to impose control over the politically awakened masses is at a historical low. I once put it rather pungently, and was rather flattered that the British Foreign secretary repeated this, as follows, namely in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people... literally... than to physically kill a million people.

Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people, than control a million people.

- Zbigniew Brzezinski - Obama's Top Foreign Policy Adviser in a speech on November 17th, 2008

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pinecabin342

Wow! Britney ate people in a shed? That`s crazy... I just wanted to tell you that muse isn`t afraid to talk about HAARP, if they were then they wouldn`t have a song CALLED "HAARP". But that may have been released after you posted that... maybe it`s like you said and the muse agents are watching this thread very closely? Maybe they reported back to the band and decided: "Hey I think this guy may be on to us! Quick, Bellamy, write a song about HAARP and we`ll somehow squeeze it onto our next album! HaHa those suckers will never see it comin!" But I`m sure you won`t be fooled, you will use your genius to think of some other topic that muse is conspiratorily avoiding... so I guess they must be... blood drinkers? Umm... I heard consuming a lot of blood can make you sick to your stomache. Unless of course they are vampires. Oh yeah but I forgot, I must work for the band along with anyone else posting good things about them on this thread, and therefore that makes me a blood drinker, right? I`m sorry. I`m normally not like this, but every now and then, I`ll try to match the rediculous-ness I find in a post . You make all these claims with no sources, including accusing another member of working for the band and being part of a blood drinking club. Now maybe you know something we don`t but you need to back this up with more than unsourced allegations. I am gonna look up britney eating people cuz thats just weird... good luck and god bless!

SO COME ON! -uprising

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lore166

In the time of Fatty Arbuckle they shouted "conspiracy" because that's what celebrity gossip is, it's a wheel, a balance, that's all, no need to shout!

David Icke has been proved ineffectual at balance for a LONG time.

If I were you Pine, I'd read this first before posting, just advise, that's all:

www.cia.gov...

helps you find your balances and keep your darker instincts "in check".

take good care.

Your link is dead, lore166, do you have another source?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Do not know who they are, but they are right.

Is there one good soul in that business, lol?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lore166

Here's a sure antidote to Lady Gaga for ya! You're welcome.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-4-2010 by warpcrafter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join