It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: New ACORN Video--San Diego, CA UPDATED with video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

for a man who has already lost his citizenship, Hannity told it like it is... he dissed himself and his industry on MSM.
someone edit this clip and send it back to hannity with a BIRD at the end.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm loving this, I have to admit.

The main reason, is because this will show the MSM that they have no choice but to actually do their jobs.
People are slowly realising that the MSM are not investigating anything, they are repeating the "official line" as it is given to them. That is not reporting, it's being the mouthpiece for propaganda.

And as such, people are turning away from the MSM to alternative news and individual investigation. Just as we all do here.
Whenever something is being reported on the BBC, I come here to see how it's being discussed. 90% of the time posters are adding information about the story and people involved just through basic searches for info on-line, and it's often a far lot more than any MSM outlet are reporting.

I don't know enough about ACORN, but they seem to come up a lot as a strange group of people with a highly political agenda. That is something that always makes me suspicious.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Let's just hope that Charlie Gibson saw this video. I understand that they are more videos to come. ACORN represents the true root of criminal activity and embraces it with wide open arms. Let's hope that the 6 or 7 hold outs in the Senate finally see the light and reverse their support for ACORN. (tough to do when ACORN is paying their bills)

Those hold out Senators now stand out like turds in a punch bowl. If they represent you, you need to give them an ear full.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If I understood them correctly, there are still more videos to come.

“There are more,” Mike Flynn, Editor-in-chief of new site BigGovernment.com, told HUMAN EVENTS in an exclusive interview this afternoon regarding the number of undercover films exposing ACORN....

Flynn said this is not the last one, either. “There are more after that. It is amazing. Stay tuned.”

www.humanevents.com...

Also, was Jon Stewart only joking when he said that the cost of making these films was only $3,000.00? That's it? We're just talking about airline tickets, cab, and hotel bills. That's just insane.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't see how I can trust this.

1. it's fox news
2. it's Sean Hannity
3. Fox News would do or say anything to win the propaganda war, turn the nation against the president, and eventually get him out of office
4. Sean Hannity is total retard.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I saw the video. The woman is a sociopath. She looks like she is lying and does not know she is lying. The accorn people will all be hung out to dry. Obama does not need them now that he is president.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't like the way FOX has high jacked the efforts of the two investigators, spoon feeding the last two release of the San Bernadino and San Diego sting videos..

The first three were released online adn FOX reported on them, somewhere in the mix, I guess some money changed hands and FOX got the exclusive to show the last two, the problem is, they choose what they show on the air, and then sensationalize something that needs none, the videos stand on their own as shocking and evidence of a systemic problem within ACORN.

The ball is rolling, states around the country have intiated investigations, the FBI director mentioned it needs looking into, Congress has finally awakened, and Louisiana reportedly has served ACORN HQ with a subpoena for their books..

All that is good news and long needed, FOX high jacking the release of the clips is not.

Breitbart mentioned that there are more clips but they aren't going to be released at the moment, he said that the first five are enough and that this has to have time to sink in..

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
WOW!
Simply Amazing!

So Obama had to distance himself from the good Rev. Wright for his tirades against America. Now he has to distance himself from ACORN for their illegal rackateering. I mean, by the end of this administration who is Obama going to be able to pander to??? It seems like every organization, every individual has questionable ties, skeltons in their closet and are being caught with their pants down!

Hope and change you can believe in - what a complete load of crap!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He sounded pretty cock-sure about his getting elected there
didn't he? Also, wasn't that judge Sotomayor behind the first
speaker?
what is they say about nuts never falling far from the tree?

The is a conservative wet dream here, I'm loving every
second of this!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Well said, piddles!!

For those who believe everything you see and hear on Faux news, how do you know that any of the persons involved are bona fide ACORN employees rather than Faux news setups? I'm not saying they are or are not. But you don't know. You just see a $3,000 video and take it at face value. If some of these people are bona fide ACORN employees, how do you make the illogical leap that the bad acts of a small number of lower level employees taint the entire organization? Your bias is showing.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ya gotta love it! Fox News reports something unfavorable to "Dear Leader" and all the liberals we themselves saying it's Fox, they can't be trusted. Meanwhile, Charlie Gibson says he hasn't heard anything about one of the biggest news strories of the year!
Get a grip people, Hope and Change my butt.
You voted him and his cronies into office, embrace the dream!
Sheesh

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

If you push a little harder, you can probably get your head a little further up your *$$! Let me guess, you work for CNN.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

The fact that acorn has admitted to firing the workers or how about the fact it was eventually covered by cnn
You might want to loosen your grip or your gonna get rope burn when this finally stops

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Regardless of who is reporting what, the fact remains that Acorn has corruption that is evident in its branches, which means the corruption has to start in it roots. Acorn is being heavily investigated for voter fraud, which may even mean that John McCain should have been our rightfully elected president. (I think I just heard a collective liberal gasp) I have very little use for any politician, right or left, but I find it disturbing that at one of the worst times in recent history for the U.S., our elections are potentially being orchestrated by a group like Acorn.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You know, with these stories and these clips that keep popping up really do put a meaning to....

Despite how insignificant this came off or how the media downplayed it I always thought that this was a indication at something sinister and a bigger meaning.

Will Acorn bring down Obama or has he always been at arms length with this organization? Personally I think that video warren posted is enough to at least start a inquiry.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

i think you are right on the money with that. What a shame that our president has the time to call Kanye West a Jackass, but not release a public statement condeming the actions of this organization.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
I don't see how I can trust this.

1. it's fox news
2. it's Sean Hannity
3. Fox News would do or say anything to win the propaganda war, turn the nation against the president, and eventually get him out of office
4. Sean Hannity is total retard.

The stories originate from another source I believe. Not Hannity, Not Fox news. They are just the first to report it because the others or either in total shock or just to scared and stupid to say anything.
I think Breitbart May have to search to find it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dam this is incredible!

Cant believe this. More to support my claim that a good percent of humanity is rothen to the bone. How can anyone keep their eyes shut on something like that (Prostitution of minor, illigal alien smugling etc)

Just Crazy ...

More People should go out there and catch criminal and rothen apples out of their tree just like these 2 did.

Makes me sick

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Philippines. In response to social outcry against people recruiting young girls into Japanese prostitution rings the government set up a prerequisiste class to confirm that when they go to Japan that they are valid entertainers. Of course the classes are run by private recruiters under the guise of "dance schools". The recruiters are almost always Chinese Philipinos with Triad connections. I've personally seen a number of underage girls borrow birth certificates from their older peers just so they can get to Japan. Sometimes the pigs... er recruiters actually aid them in falsifying documents. That's one reason I got my family and myself out of there- I was going to go ape$H17 and molotov the bastards.
So, yeah, welcome to the New and Improved Liberal America! Good job, Obama!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join