It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A could take over the world if they wanted to. Could they???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
The US wants world peace. It wants governments to be kind to their citizens. It promotes health and security, food development, self-defense, and cooperation with neighboring countries.

The US is not an imperialistic nation. We want our military to be safe and well supplied to prevent wars and terrorist attacks. We appreciate each veteran that serves. We do not want to waste their time or their lives in pursuit of conquering the world.

Terrific humour there.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So if I understand what you said, it's that America is hated because of the wars we get involved in.

I wish we could have known that about 1917.

Could have saved a lot of American boys lives by staying home.

Then we wouldn't have had to go BACK again just a generation later, and could have REALLY saved some American lives - and TONS of money.

Could have avoided all that lend/lease, and then the cleanup and reconstruction with the Marshall Plan.

Don't know if the winner would have been Russia or Germany, but it would definitely been one or the other.

Wow. All of Europe either Nazi, or Communist.

Then we wouldn't be HAVING this discussion.

Funny man.

Without the support Americans gave Hitler and the Nazi party, there may have been no world war II.

Guess which past American Presidents still possess wealth made by working Jewish prisoners to death to produce steel for the German war machine?

Guess who was making money by selling Zyclon B to the prison camps?

America was very reluctant to enter WWII. - And no wonder.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

The USA is about the only damned country that actually TRIES to limit civilian casualties so... NO. Our mission (in my opinion) is to keep all the rest of the loons from killing themselves (and us in the process). So three cheers for having to be the planets freeking peacekeeper... a thankless job and a very expensive one.

Really, Thousands of innocents have been killed by American and allied forces but the figures are all hushed up and botched.Yes they all talk the line that some innocents will be killed but many are killed for just being in the way.

As for America being world Peace keepers, Only when an American interest is involved. I feel this is the same for any nation on earth.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by colec156]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

The USA is about the only damned country that actually TRIES to limit civilian casualties so... NO. Our mission (in my opinion) is to keep all the rest of the loons from killing themselves (and us in the process). So three cheers for having to be the planets freeking peacekeeper... a thankless job and a very expensive one.

Who was it who said the sanctions against Iraq were worth the deaths they caused of half a million Iraqi infants?

So many tears were shed on 9/11 over ~3000 dead, but how many Americans shed a tear over the ~500,000 babies they had murdered?

And god only knows how many will die or be deformed over the next million years because of the DU so gaily scattered about over there.

So many Americans refuse to inform themselves about what is done in their name, and are then too lazy or frightened to even try to do anything about it. Or they don't care what their country does provided the resources it steals keep them rich.

And then they grizzle and whine over people not liking them, insisting what happened was not their responsibility, the government did it.

People who won't take responsibility for a democracy deserve a dictatorship. Perhaps the talk of Obama being a secret Stalin is wishful thinking from people who find the maintenance of democracy too great a burden.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Without the support Americans gave Hitler and the Nazi party, there may have been no world war II.

Great. Now the US is the ones who started WW2. How come I missed that little factoid?

I guess it wasn't because the Nazis and Imperial Japan decided they wanted to rule the world, huh?

Guess who was making money by selling Zyclon B to the prison camps?

Shucks, I dunno. How about a couple German chemical companies?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Who was it who said the sanctions against Iraq were worth the deaths they caused of half a million Iraqi infants?

Who said that?

So many tears were shed on 9/11 over ~3000 dead, but how many Americans shed a tear over the ~500,000 babies they had murdered?

You mean the UN sanctions? The sanctions that Saddam brought on himself??? The ones that allowed oil to be sold for food and meds (and was pillaged like a viking by Kofi?)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think the euro americans could easily do it. I think americans have mind control that could blow your mind.

But of course things have to happen slowly.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I think americans have mind control that could blow your mind.

Really? If the US did, I think things would be going a lot easier for us in the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
U.S.A could take over the world if they wanted to. Could they???

No, not even if USA tries with everything it got.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
With all the "So called underground bases" the weapondry, the military spending. Why does any other nation bother in fighting america? how could they win. Imagine the weapons the US will release when a major war happens. no nation even spends 1/6th the amount America does. The wepons they have must be unimagineable. If Dulce, or other bases exist and the stuff thats happening down there is really real it would even be more terrifying. Could Russia even compete with the U.S.A??? Could all of Europe even compete with them?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

Ok, but you forgot one thing. North korea and their limitless supply of nukes

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So if I understand what you said, it's that America is hated because of the wars we get involved in.

I wish we could have known that about 1917.

Could have saved a lot of American boys lives by staying home.

Then we wouldn't have had to go BACK again just a generation later, and could have REALLY saved some American lives - and TONS of money.

Could have avoided all that lend/lease, and then the cleanup and reconstruction with the Marshall Plan.

Don't know if the winner would have been Russia or Germany, but it would definitely been one or the other.

Wow. All of Europe either Nazi, or Communist.

Then we wouldn't be HAVING this discussion.

oh please - war debt is one of the main reasons the USA got involved - if Britain lost, how would they repay their debt to the states. Read a book.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
absolutely not. in order to do so we'd need to destroy most of the civilized part. why is that? nuclear weapons... now if people didnt use them, no, we still wouldnt be able to take over the world. theres a billion indians and a billion chinese whom i think might have something to say about that. a billion muslims... few hundred million leftist latin americans whom weve raped for a hundred years... the few hundred million allies we use and abuse... yeah... the american empire as at a close folks..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
No one country could seize the entire world, unless they have some form of a god on their side.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Pains Wisdom]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pains Wisdom

The weapons the USA could possibly have could kill god.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW

The weapons the USA could possibly have could kill god.

LOL. Then that would mean USA's all brawn and no brains. We can destroy god, but can't find "Bin Laden."

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

How do you know? Maybe we know exactly where he is, but its not beneficial to find and kill him this moment.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW

How do you know? Maybe we know exactly where he is, but its not beneficial to find and kill him this moment.

How could you think this when our soldiers are dieing right now in pursuit of that man and 30,000 more just signed their death certificates. Bringing justice on the mastermind behind September 11 doesn't need a "special time" to happen. It needs to happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As if they could.....

They can't even seem to sort the problems out in the middle East or in their own country so I can't see them taking over the world anytime soon.....

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The answer is YES

IF

We choose the option of actually killing most of the people we went after, we'd have to fight and use a Mongolian style conquer and burn tactic...

We will never do that of course...

But given what I am sure we have developed, yeah... we can end the civilizations of the world and fend of the Nuclear and other attacks to maybe the 80-90%

If not yet...

Soon

Allot depends on how wide spread the harp style microwave and em based missile defenses have been integrated into antennas around the Nation... How far along we are on projects like Rods from God and others... First strike Kinetic non nuclear capacity to destroy cities without all the radiation...

But we are HEAVY into the capacity to wipe ALLOT of the planets population and leave the Planet livable...

Bio another factor... obviously given this swine flu thing this is Practice for being able to inoculate the population quickly in event of either Attack OR if we use Bio weapons on others...

Allot of the Chem Trail stuff is obviously air borne vaccination programs...

It's obvious...

USA is close to being able to eradicate entire populations and leave the region habitable...

A brief glance at what we are building would demonstrate that clearly

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ok.. Ive read over this, and I dont think anyone mentioned this. If the United States stoped exporting its food stocks, then most of the world will go hungry. Just think about the power that that gives us alone. Someone invades, us. Lets say... our defense forces all commited suicide. We threaten to burn all of the food. They have to leave.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join