It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush: 'We Need Segregated Buses'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Rush:

www.thedailybeast.com

Rush Limbaugh has, predictably, gone there: After the right ran wild with a story about an attack by a black student on a white student on a school bus—an attack that the police denied was racially motivated—Rush Limbaugh said, “We need segregated buses. … [I]n Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering 'yeah, right on, right on, right on.’” He went on to defend racism—or attack homosexuality, we’re not sure—by offering this gem: “If homosexuality being inborn is what makes it acceptable, why does racism being inborn not make racism accept
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-9-2009 by thing fish]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
so this is the direction he wants things to go? back to the days of segregation..
i wish things were not all screwed up in this country. everyone has a voice but unfortunately some of those voices spew hate.
of course this can not be considered a good idea.
i hope the fit don't hit the shan over this drivel

www.thedailybeast.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ever hear of "hyperbole"?

I think the point was it's "philosophically" okay for blacks to be upset over things white people have historically done, setting the stage for blacks to act on that, but in order to make things equal, the blacks 'need' to have their 'own' space since it seems like whites take control over everything.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow.

It seems both sides (maybe more) are really playing this up. Man, what did we call them things in high school.....oh yeah,

RUMBLE!!!!!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by KSPigpen]

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
DON'T PLAY INTO MORE DIVISIVE CRAP!!!!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

How is it hate to want white kids to be able to ride the bus without being attacked by a gang of thugs? I can't imagine the outrage, investigations and protests if it were a black kid who got attacked, while a white mob cheered.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dear God, Rush is not so much idiotic as he is retarded, and this is the crap people listen to ??? How evolved are we really ? People ask for disclosure, and the truth about this and that, .... and im beginning to see the governments side of things, ..... People are too stupid to handle the truth. If disclosure were to happen people would start mass suicides, rioting, and killing spree's.

So the fact that Rush is so freaking ignorant and stupid doesn't bother me as much as the fact that he's so popular.

Seems as though middle america is evolving backwards.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is there a youtube?

I want to see / hear it.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Dear God, Rush is not so much idiotic as he is retarded, and this is the crap people listen to ??? How evolved are we really ? People ask for disclosure, and the truth about this and that, .... and im beginning to see the governments side of things, ..... People are too stupid to handle the truth. If disclosure were to happen people would start mass suicides, rioting, and killing spree's.

So the fact that Rush is so freaking ignorant and stupid doesn't bother me as much as the fact that he's so popular.

Seems as though middle america is evolving backwards.

We're really just smart monkeys- some of us are evolving and some are staying put.

Most people are still 'asleep'.

And yep, people couldnt handle the truth.

ThatDGgirl- divide, and conquer

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

If you don't understand that, then you have never listened to Rush.

It's amazing that these George Soros funded websites actually have people listening to Rush waiting to be offended. Even if it is out of context. I'm sure Media Matters will be all over this too.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is dumber than a bag of sand.

His hateful words will hurt others more than the physical beating did.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Albastion]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Did Rush say that before or after his drug fix?

Anybody who listens to Rush is dumber than the mold growing in the bathroom shower of a truck stop motel.

I hear that's where drug addict Rush gets his fixes these days.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Rush speaks to what his demographic wants to hear , when his name isn't in the headlines he's gotta say something to top himself. The scary thing is that there are really people out there that take him seriously and for a lot of his listeners , he's their only source of news , and they take it as the gospel instead of infotainment. They really don't see the spin. He's a parody of himself.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
First, you have impeccable taste in music.

Next, yes, this is really what is going on and what it is all about. They wish to push us back at least to Jim Crow. It has gotten to the point where the right cannot contain their true motives any longer. It does not matter how much they play the race card card (sic) and rant about government intrusion (regardless of the legitimacy of the issue and their own proclivities) the cat is out of the bag. It will gain steam.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

Is there a youtube?

I want to see / hear it.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The only surprising thing is the amount of like minded peeps who willingly tune in and defend this jackass ...

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller)

More shining examples: newsone.com...

Jerome Corsi is blushing.

[edit on 16 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
STOP WITH THE RACE CARD. I am honestly sick of this damn card being played by every GD politician, pundit or loudmouth. "You disagree?" Racist
Myself , I was borne and raised in Orlando which my bus route had an over-whelming number of Puerto Ricans on my bus. 10th grade I got into 5 fights with damn near the entire back half of the bus becasue the bus driver had to take 10 minutes out of thier time to drop me and 3 other people off instead of just kicking us out 3 miles from home on a major road and getting the majority home quicker. I fought. I fought hard. I won some, and I seriously lost some. But eventually I became weary and didn't press the issue, I just walked 3+ miles home with my neighborhood mates. Wasn't worth it. The school didn't do dick, nor did the Bus driver becasue she agreed it was too far to drive for 4 people. Am I a racist becasue the whole group that attacked me almost daily was Puerto Rican? No. They were dicks. I never once made any decisions based on skin color even after that. Race is an excuse for people that don't have the information to make a decent argument. Ignorant and backwards.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
In all seriousness I believe that the attack was racially motivated. It wasn't just ONE black kid it was SEVERAL. I've seen hate crime against whites way more that blacks and it never gets any news coverage at all. So it pisses me off when something is finally reported and then they turn around and change their mind on whether it was a hate crime or not. People are too afraid to be labeled racist. Anyways Rush wasn't literal so you bleeding hearts can calm down. He was making what the left considers a "political statement" by bringing up a legitiment social concern.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh portrays himself as an idiot. We do need segregated buses; ones for idiots and ones for the rest of us.Then we need to send the idiot buses to a destination far, far away never to return. He shows no respect for the sacrifices of many great men and women that got us this far down the road of humanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michial

I think we have that. It's called the "short bus" for the "special" people. It seems a fitting place or, well, at least in mentality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join