It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers ATS!!! What happened that night?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok, now I'm a new member to ATS, but a long time lingerer. I have a strong belief in the alien ufo phenomena, and would consider myself pretty educated on the subject. I have some questions about an event that happened to me when I was a child and would like to hear some responses from members who have either experienced this, or something similar.

This story takes place when i was about 7 or 8 years old. First I'll tell you what i remember, then what I was told later on.

I remember this night specifically. I was very sick and I had a very high fever. It was maybe about 101 or 102. As a child i always got really high fevers. My mom was a nurse at the time so she took care of me from home. This night she was worried about me so she had me sleep in the bed with her, while my father slept in my room across the hall. I went to sleep bare-chested, and when I awoke i felt much better. (I was no longer sick.) I remember my mom looking at my back and she called my father over. They both kept examining my back while i constantly kept asking them what was wrong. They never told me what was wrong, and my parents had a fight soon after the event.

Years later while talking with my mother, she told me the full story. She said that she had a dream the the entire room filled with light and that I began to hover off the bed and drift towards the door. She said she began to scream over and over for my father but he never came to the door. She then grabbed me and tried to pull me back towards her, screaming "Don't take him, take me." (She doesn't know why she said this.)
After a few seconds, I dropped back onto the bed and she passed out.
The morning after, my parents said they saw two perfect, black, equidistant circles on my back that was not there before. She said they argued about it because my father said whatever happened last night was her fault. (Now divorced, lol...)

Anyway, do you guys have any explanation for what happened? I would just discard the whole event if it weren't for the black circles. I'm at a loss here.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by The_Truth818]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by The_Truth818]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
odd story to say the least, thanks for coming to ATS and sharing it. What were the black circles like from their point of view? Bruising, or black as like a black sharpie would do? Sounds like a harrowing experience either way.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That is all actually very... Unusual... It's hard to believe something like this has actually occurred, I honestly have nothing to make of the situation. Did they ever touch the spots? If they did, did they say how it felt? Rough? Smooth? Etc

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's an interesting story!

Tell us more about the black circles! What diameter were they? How thick were they? were they distinct like a tattoo or fuzzy unlike a tattoo? Were the circles connected to each other, or separated and if so by how much. Did you have to look in a mirror to see them? Were they on your upper back or lower back? Anything else you can remember about the circles? How long did they last? Did they leave a scar? Were they raised up from the rest of your skin, or perfectly flat? Sorry for so many questions but that really makes me curious!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
No, it was more like a scab. But not one giant scab, it was more like a bunch of tiny little circular scabs inside of a perfect circle. Very weird.....

I just asked my mother, and she said that they were equal distance on either side from my spine and that they were almost at the bottom of my shoulder blades. She described them as "burns".

[edit on 16-9-2009 by The_Truth818]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

so they were how big? 1" diameter each? 2" each? On your upper back or lower back? How far apart?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What size were these circles???
And do you still experience high temperatures?
What is your normal body temperature..... is it below normal or above normal?
Were you examined by a doctor afterwards.?
Do you get sick easily now?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Actually I don't get sick very often now, and when i do my temp doesn't go above 100.
My average temp is the normal 98 degrees. I didn't go to a doctor because my mom is a nurse and it was such a strange event she kind of disregarded it.

As for how big they were, she said that they were about an inch across.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Come on ATS!!!! give me some replies here... I really need some answers...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
One possibility for the black circles might be Necrotic Arachnidism Syndrome:

www.badspiderbites.com...

An hour after the bite you can get headaches, then followed by fever, then followed by black circles that appear on the skin. Depending on the toxicity of the spider's venom, and how much was injected, the amount of tissue damage and scarring can vary. Some tissue damage can be extremely severe as seen here (Don't look at this picture if you have a weak stomach) but you can see how they can turn the skin black.
www.badspiderbites.com...

You can get spider bites without even feeling them:

The brown recluse spider bite, like many other spider bites, is extremely hard to feel; if anything, the bite would feel like a pinprick if even noticed at all.

The shape of a circle wouldn't be unusual for a venom injection. If the necrosis is severe enough inside the circle it may even be hard to see the initial injection site, though I would think you might usually find it if you knew what to look for.

I'm not saying that's what it was, just that it seems like one possibility that comes to mind.

I have had dreams like your mom had, they were very strange.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The reason I ask you those questions was ....when I was 12, I also had one of those circles on my back. Only one. It, too, was about an inch in diameter. It
was very black and looked as you described yours. It was located just below my left shoulder blade. And , I too, had been very sick, when my Mom had noticed it. But far as I know, nothing strange had happened while I was sick.

My Mom was not concerned about it. Just thought it was strange. Now, I am an ancient one, and I have only been seriously ill only once since then. But the strange thing is my temperature stayed at 99.1 and still does today!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
To Arbitrageur, sweet pics!!! But this was not what it was. It actually faded over time, not the other way around. Thanks though for doing some research.

Now to moonwize. You completely blew my mind. Its cool to hear someone else has experienced this as well. So now I wonder, why did i have two, and you had one? Very strange.... Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Dunno, can't tell you that. I had not thought of this in forever ago. I do remember my grand parents talking about it though. My grandmother was quite religious and thought I had been marked by something. My Mom thought it was nonsense, which made me feel alot better.
I do know that up until that time I was a very sickly child and was not after that incident!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is there anyone else out there who has experienced this or can explain what happened?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ive had an experience thats similar but no black marks. The mark ihad was different. Anyways heres the story...

I was 8yrs old and we lived in a 2 story house by the indian river in cocoa beach, fl...which is close enough to watch the shuttle launch off from the kennedy space center in cape canaveral. anyway i remeber laying down to go to sleep around 11pmand drifted off pretty quickly. i remeber waking up all of the sudden in the middle of the night scared out of mymind but didnt know why. i tried to scream but nothing came out. my mom and sister were both close by in the next room but all my screams came out muffled. next thing i know i relize im completely paralized and i start to levitate off my bed. then i start moving toward the door and down the stairs. when i reached the front door it swung open on its own with no one i could see outside. i floated down toward the riverthen straight up. i remeber seeing the the top of my house then blank. nothing just darkness. next thing i remeber is falling down on the couch in my living room in the morning and waking up right then. the sun was outbright and it was around 6am.i also had a red dotthat looked like a needle prick right inthe middle of my left palm. the mark stayed there til i was 16. terrified the # out of me....my mom said it was just a bad dream from watching "too much xfiles" but ive always wondered what i would uncover if i could afford hypnosis...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just divorced LOL

That is some creepy shizzle. Certainly sounds like they did something to you, what? I can't be sure. I mean, we've been spending YEARS trying to find what the hell they are doing to us. The obvious thought is that the aliens.. or whatever, either did something to your skin in that spot or accessed the internal part of your body through that spot. Have you gotten any doctors to look at the area? Is it still there?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You didnt feel anything at all? No burns or anything?

You sure one of your parents aren't' hiddenly psychotic and put those marks on you? - Just saying of course...

Trying to give any explanation but the one you are looking for

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I know the story may be hard to believe but its true. No my parents didn't do anything to me and I didn't feel pain from it or anything.
The circles are gone now, have been for a long time. I am now 18 and this happened about 10 years ago. The marks slowly faded away over time and were gone within a year.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

I also would like to go under hypnosis. Just because I think it would be interesting. Now I'm not saying it WAS aliens because I don't know. But lets for arguments sake say they were. What was done to you could be different than what was done to me, hence the different marks. It could be that just their methods for getting people are the same.
But WHO KNOWS??!! Again this is all just speculation.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth818
reply to post by chrisd250

I also would like to go under hypnosis. Just because I think it would be interesting. Now I'm not saying it WAS aliens because I don't know. But lets for arguments sake say they were. What was done to you could be different than what was done to me, hence the different marks. It could be that just their methods for getting people are the same.
But WHO KNOWS??!! Again this is all just speculation.

i agree who knows? i think it would be interesting to go under hypnosis just to see...another strange thing is tho i was also a sickly child always with asthma and eye problems but since then havebeen in very good health, i hardly ever get sick and have not had asthma since then...in fact, my health improved so much i started playing sports that year...wierd coincidence? ive always wondered what the mark on my hand was tho....maybe xray would show something? i dunno...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join