It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking positive challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Let's make the Secret work for the better. Abovetopsecreters, please think and really feel the positive and good thoughts as much as you can for the next couple days and see that it will make a difference in your lives and the world. Thinking positively can greatly affect outcomes and the world as a whole to an extent. The reason for this challenge is to make use of the Secret and seeing people really benefiting from it.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I practice on a daily, no moment to moment basis, positive thoughts. All should do this, however, you will find many here that have not come to the realization that our thoughts will attract our realities to us. It's all about magnetism.

Good idea putting it out there more. One by one they will awaken!

Also, you find your mood improving and better things begin to come your way.

edit to add: How about sending positive thoughts and prayers to the oceans whales and dolphins? I've heard that due to some coming tectonic activities they will be needing our prayers.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by blujay]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit to add: How about sending positive thoughts and prayers to the oceans whales and dolphins? I've heard that due to some coming tectonic activities they will be needing our prayers.

Absolutely.

All living creatures deserve - and need - our prayers (regardless of the manner or actual term used by any given individual).

Just remember (anyone reading this): do not let sadness overcome your heart.
That actually HURTS the person/being you're trying to help (and the world at large).

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Let's make the Secret work for the better.

Dyou mean 'The Secret' as in the positive-thinking docu-film?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ATS just keeps surprising me with the depths it sinks to. But there are other people in the world who actually believe in "The Secret". In fact, one of my friends gave it to me to read because she thought I'd like it. I read about three pages and wondered how many people had fallen for such stupidity. What a great moneymaking scheme. Positive thinking doesn't get anyone anywhere. It may improve your mood, but that's all it can do. No amount of thinking will ever move matter around. It's physically impossible.

ATS has ruined my evening. Thanks for that. And if you're wondering why I have an account at all if I hate it so much, it's because I felt deeply enough about your site to want to flame it. Unfortunately, I seem to be a bit too rational for that. My posts are all grammatically correct and the other one I posted tonight is quite rational and well thought out, if I do say so myself.

So just keep thinking happy, but don't be surprised when things don't improve. A better strategy is to go work for what you want. Be productive. It works far better than thinking good thoughts and hoping things will fall into your lap.

new topics

top topics

join