It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O sighting near clayton high school. Sept. 15, 09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was @ Clayton high (N.C) For band rehearsal from 6-8:30. this is where I was( this pic hasn't been updated) We were located on the track field. look up on Google maps

600 S Fayetteville St, Clayton, NC

It was about 7:57 when I kept noticing a bright light over near the score board facing the street. It was going bright then dim, bright then dim, over and over again. A fried of mine Saw it too and said,"That weird." Suddenly, It flew to the left in a snap and Andrew said," I just saw little white objects come off that thing." It went to the left a bit and then shot back to the position it was at in the beginning. Then it gave off a bright flash and disappeared. I knew it wasn't a star because the stadium lights were on and you couldn't see any. It wasn't a helicopter of airplane because of how fast it moved. Another friend was heading back to his house and said it was over his house; he lives up the street from me. To add on to this, This morning, I was leaving my home, walking up the street towards the bus stop, when I heard a low-pitch whistle from behind me but it sounded distorted.

So what do you guys think it was that I saw?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Android X]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Honestly? I have no idea..... I would have had to have been there myself.
Its very possible that you saw a ufo, unless you're just completely making this up.

But from your description, its sounds similar to a lot of sightings that have been seen lately. You said it looked like it was releasing something? Well there is footage of that already in case you haven't seen it.

Here's the link. Is is anything like what you saw? The interesting part is at 4min 30 sec.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think you need to edit out names. Thats not good to put on the internet. Did you happen to get any pictures?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth818
Its very possible that you saw a ufo, unless you're just completely making this up.

But from your description, its sounds similar to a lot of sightings that have been seen lately. You said it looked like it was releasing something? Well there is footage of that already in case you haven't seen it.

Here's the link. Is is anything like what you saw? The interesting part is at 4min 30 sec.
www.youtube.com...

That is a very strange video....kinda looks like a bunch of yellow balloons but iv'e never seen balloons move like that! crazy

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Yeah, I know. First time you see it, its pretty shocking.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well, let's analyze this:
He couldnt identify it.
It was flying.
It was an object.

Yup, I'd say it was a UFO(at least until it is identified). Now whether it was an Alien Craft is another story....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I think you need to edit out names. Thats not good to put on the internet. Did you happen to get any pictures?

I was at band practice and if we had a phone out , we would get in big trouble.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by chrisd250

Yeah, I know. First time you see it, its pretty shocking.

This isn't the first time I saw something like this

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

It was like that except they shot out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I second this. You REALLY want to get those names out of your post. Especially if any of the people named are minors.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

He couldnt identify it.
It was flying.
It was an object.

Yup, I'd say it was a UFO(at least until it is identified). Now whether it was an Alien Craft is another story....

Thanks for the definition on what a ufo is. Thats not what i meant.
People usually put ufo and alien craft in the same boat since most human crafts, planets, and stars can be identified. I was saying it was very possible he saw an alien craft. Unless he made it up.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Not sure what you saw, but thats cool you are only about 20 minutes from my house

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Android X

Hey, a fellow tarheel. I am 20 minutes south. I keep looking up and usually end up with a sore neck. So count your blessings. My only sighting happened at Carolina Beach. I have heard of triangle sightings around here, but never by me. If you saw any light in the sky behind the stadium lights, it must have been something. Is there any chance it was a close object the lights were reflecting off of? I hate to be skeptical, but if a bat or a bird was on your side of the lights, it would appear bright and might be enough to throw off you depth perception. Just a thought. report anything you see or think you see though. You never know when you will get the right one.
Will your school play midway this year? My son is on JV.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He couldnt identify it.
It was flying.
It was an object.

People usually put ufo and alien craft in the same boat since most human crafts, planets, and stars can be identified. I was saying it was very possible he saw an alien craft. Unless he made it up.

I wasn't trying to be rude. I apologize if it came off that way.

There are a lot of people out there that don't know there is a difference, and I feel it is VERY important to make it known there is one. I'll put it like this: How often do you hear people talk about those "kooky ufo nuts" or something along that line? Well, explaining to them that ufo's are witnessed everyday, and giving simple examples can take some of the fantastical nature out of the word, and therefore can help people to understand that this isnt some mythical thing.

I also happen to believe that many ufo's are actually military aircraft. It is an absolute that some of them are. So again, to get it recognized in the mainstream, you have to draw the line between alien and ufo.

Bottom line, to find truth, one HAS to approach things from the mindset that ufo's are probably NOT alien. That is the only way you are going to get close to truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
friggin' double post

[edit on 16-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Na it's cool. Well, I do also believe that some of these ufos that are seen are military aircraft. Triangular ones in particular. But I can't say that they are not alien. Not all of them anyway.
Stories of ufo's date back to early man. (But then again so do stories of god. :lol
So its tough to say. But our universe, forget that, our galaxy has WAY to many stars with star systems similar to ours to say that there is not other life out there.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He couldnt identify it.
It was flying.
It was an object.

I didn't make this up. if i did i would have added some make believe stuff like it landed and wiped everyone's memory except mine

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I second this. You REALLY want to get those names out of your post. Especially if any of the people named are minors.

i took them out

new topics

top topics

join