It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KingLizard asks for Prayers...Please Friends

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Unbelievable news guys. They went in to do exploratory surgery and found the colon cancer was just on the wall so they cut it out, found that it was not metastasized (life or death thing) and stitched him up. He is healed and 100% cancer free as of right now.

The want him to continue for a while with interferon treatment and we hope it wont start up in some other area but as I said he is now 100% healed!

I hove no doubt the prayers made a BIG difference here....THANK YOU ALL!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That is amazing! I said the prayer for him last night and came back tonight to do it again and I'm stunned.

God is sooo good!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh my, I didn't see this before.

I am so happy to hear he is doing better and I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Duzey]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Upon reading your post I am glad for you and your family . No need for cancer to claim any more vicitms then it has and will do .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Unbelievable news guys. They went in to do exploratory surgery and found the colon cancer was just on the wall so they cut it out, found that it was not metastasized (life or death thing) and stitched him up. He is healed and 100% cancer free as of right now.

The want him to continue for a while with interferon treatment and we hope it wont start up in some other area but as I said he is now 100% healed!

I hove no doubt the prayers made a BIG difference here....THANK YOU ALL!

I just found this thread, and I'm VERY glad to hear that this has been resolved so quickly. Here's to hoping for a cancer free future for him.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Flag given bro, all the best. Glad it worked out ok

[edit on 18-9-2009 by BeingFollowed]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks again everyone, I'm absolutely in shock at how this thing turned around....just unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Today is the first time that I saw this thread. I thank God for the healing of your Mom and Herb.

Nothing is impossible with God!

Mahree

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
God bless King I am glad I could help in some way. I prayed every day. And I hope that he has a long and happy life with your family.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mahree and slymattb thank you so very much for your support. It really made a difference.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That's really great news.

Isn't God good?

Now for some prayers of thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I didnt' see this in time to pray for the healing but I'll say a prayer of thanks for both Herb and you Mom.

God Bless.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ditto what the person above me said. Glad everything is working out, always helps to talk to The Big Man Upstairs, I know from personal experience.

TA

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just found this, KL. Glad things are looking up. Some prayers on the way for continued good progress.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ill say a prayer sir.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks again you guys, I can't thank you enough.

I don't know when this will end but my mother and herb are doing very well but I just got a call from my dad and he let me know my grandmother is in the hospital with congestive heart failure or pneumonia they don't know which right now. They also found a tumor or some sort in one of her lungs.

I know it's asking a lot but can you all please say a prayer for her.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Prayers coming your way again, Wishing Grandma a full recovery

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thanks again asala!

This has been a very difficult roller coaster ride. They just sent my Grandmother home. She has congestive heart failure which I guess is not as serious as it sounds. The growth on or in her lung is not a concern anymore...don't know if it was an error in the interpretation of an x-ray film or what but I'm being told it's not cancer.

I just can't believe how well all of these illnesses turned out. It's just unbelievable how everything turned around.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Didn't see this in time to pray for any of your family but will be thanking Yahweh for your blessings and theirs.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2011 by chancemusky because: Did not see op's response saying it is resolved

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join