It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've been thinking, maybe we could make an identification system to see who agrees with certain things ect, in real life. Something small that well be seen on you. Something to show who wants America changed, kind of like a thing that identifies like minded people. It needs to be something to hide, but something also easy to notice if you want to look for it. Something easy to wear. Maybe a bracelet? I'm thinking a bracelet of bright green and black.

Tell me your suggestions. We are going to need to know who our friends are, and I think something like this is the easiest.

I am not suggesting in anyway we starting fighting, if we want change it has to be peaceful.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
thats such a great idea, i think.

its hard to find like-minded people out there, there are many of us, but its like finding a needle in haystack (haystack being made of masses of sheep that drop their jaws and run like children when they here 'the truth')
at the moment, i have no great suggestions, but i'll think and hopefully someone else will come up with one first!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

its hard to find like-minded people out there, there are many of us, but its like finding a needle in haystack (haystack being made of masses of sheep that drop their jaws and run like children when they here 'the truth')
at the moment, i have no great suggestions, but i'll think and hopefully someone else will come up with one first!
I'm thinking bracelets would be the easiest, and you can also make it unique to. I'm thinking black and green. Black is anti-authority and you are resisting something. Green means nature and world, and we are wanting a better world and greener planet.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
good idea cant talk about this stuff with friends and family they think im crazy when i bring up anything non mainstream....would be good to know who to talk to...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by double_frick

I'm thinking bracelets would be the easiest, and you can also make it unique to. I'm thinking black and green. Black is anti-authority and you are resisting something. Green means nature and world, and we are wanting a better world and greener planet.

we could do like kabbalah and tie a piece of green/black/both yarn on our wrist.

wonder if anyone else out there thinks this is a good idea? has problems finding those they can relate to about these issues.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah and for those who want to find out who's against them its so easy to look and target those people. Bad Idea....

And i'm sure not too far down the road they'll be putting a chip in everyone, Then you'll find like minded protestors in the Hills Hidding

[edit on 16-9-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Yeah and for those who want to find out who's against them its so easy to look and target those people. Bad Idea....

And i'm sure not too far down the road they'll be putting a chip in everyone, Then you'll find like minded protestors in the Hills Hidding

It has to be something easy to hide, and it isn't like they already know whos against, they have the whole internet to search for people.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by SharkBait

It has to be something easy to hide, and it isn't like they already know whos against, they have the whole internet to search for people.

i agree with you.
this is something very subtle and easily hidden if need be, depending on how paranoid you are.

i already wear a black hair tie on my wrist everyday...even when i'm sleeping. so i don't think that he first thought someone would have (whether they saw this thread or not) would be that they are an enemy of the gov't. though after this thread if many people seem to like the idea i will wonder whenever/if i see someone else with (whatever color is decided) on their wrist. or whatever.

new topics

top topics

join