It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen Update "Charlie on Jones 9/16/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

charlie and jones talk about the letter he wrote to the President and updates on
the progress of ... or ... The State of The Union - - IS..?

Phase I Has been Launched People -- NETWORK AND FAST for Phase II.
Pay attention ... Phase II will require masses participation - north of 10million+ people... then 50 100 etc.. www.prisonplanet.tv

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In Before: So what product is Alex bumping this month?

AJ is a sheer force on his own, together with a hollywood icon (?) they could probably do it. Throw in Willie Nelson again and there you have a road trip of epic scale.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
www.youtube.com...

charlie and jones talk about the letter he wrote to the President and updates on
the progress of ... or ... The State of The Union - - IS..?

Phase I Has been Launched People -- NETWORK AND FAST for Phase II.
Pay attention ... Phase II will require masses participation - north of 10million+ people... then 50 100 etc.. www.prisonplanet.tv

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

Its very interesting how none of the talking heads are willing to debate Sheen. The only hope the anti-truth movement has is ad-hominem attacks and those simply wouldn't work out too well with him right there knowing millions upon millions of fans would be pissed off.

- Undetonated Explosive - Smoking Gun #1
- Melted Steel & Concrete - Smoking Gun #2
- Impossible pentagon damage - Smoking Gun #3

The case is really is almost irrefutable. How could one ever argue against the fact that undetonated explosive fragments littered the WTC site? Or the other two points either! You can't. I'm glad I finally have at least some closure on 9/11 in knowing at the very least the event was allowed to happen by the US government. I'll have to write up an article for my website now that all the proof that is needed is out there.

CIT put the last nail on the coffin.

new topics

join