It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kistler Aerospace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is a broad open question regarding Kistler Aeropsace and their Re-usable Space Launch Rocket which was going to Launch out of Woomera.

www.rocketplanekistler.com...

They seemed to die out after 2008 with not a trace of accountability even though they documented 100's of millions of dollars and a good old Bankruptcy.

In my own searching I have not had the time to look over this with a fine tooth comb YET... but its been bugging me for a couple of years as to where all that money actually went

EDIT: I cannot find any evidence that Kistler Launched more than hot air for a Secret Program. It doesn't make one bit of sense if you consider that

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Somamech]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Somamech]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Then when one search's this company you retrieve articles like this which mention the US NAVY

newsok.com...

Former astronaut and retired U.S. Navy Commander John Herrington has resigned from Rocketplane Global, an Oklahoma company which hopes to offer commercial space travel.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And now it starts to stink of money funnelling

US company confident rocket project will proceed

www.abc.net.au...

An American company planning to build a spaceport at Woomera in South Australia's north says a contract extension it has signed with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) will help it raise money for the project.

Under the original contract, Kistler Aerospace agreed to conduct a test flight of its K-1 reusable rocket by spring, last year.

But the project has been on hold since the company filed for bankruptcy, with debts of several hundred million dollars.

Kistler's director Alan Evans says under American law, companies which file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy can keep operating.

He says the extended contract will enable Kistler to gain finance to complete the rocket which will be used to carry cargo to and from the International Space Station (ISS).

"Well it's about 80 per cent complete," he said.

"The remaining 20 per cent is principally data and systems verification, in terms of the physical aspects they're all completed."

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well Kistler Aerospace are shelved for another day it seems LOL

Nothing to see here folks

new topics

top topics

join