It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Medvedev wants to meet US 'dissidents'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I'm no commie, but Russia over the last 200 years have proven time and time they are a alley of the people of this nation. and unless, someone wants to dispute this point I will move on...
we might need international assistance at ridding this nation of the evil that has sequestered it. I would like to see high level Dissident talks with the Russians. mind you I am American, but we have this document called the Constitution and we have another document called the UN Charter. I would like to see the UN moved off shore someplace, and we might want to put it on a terrorist watchlist because I believe this evil is immenating from this communist entity.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In theory, you could visit a Russian embassy in the US or something along those lines if you live in a major city.

But I think that's a very, very bad idea.

You think you could pull that off without the FBI, Secret Service, and/or NSA finding out?

Who needs that headache? Things are bad but not THAT bad.

Not yet.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by Genfinity]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It is interesting to see how many would "SELL OUT" TO THE RUSKIEZ just cause YOU MAD @ OBAMA SMMFH FOR TRYEN TO CLEAN UP GEORGIEZ SHI TUATIONS he could of took a side and been ill minded but he has compasion for all and still gets hated. Ironic thing is how many people willing to get @ the RUSKIEZ actually voted for GEORGIE and again now are MAD. PATHETIC (seems color does still matter & people really manage to think the LORD they ask to BLESS this country is REALLY LISTENING TO THOSE STILL NOT COLOR BLIND YAL LOST TREMENDOUSLY & THIS BEHAVIOR WILL GET A BLESSING ALLRIGHT FROM NATAS ITSELF SO DONT ASK "WHY" like some cryen broads YOU REQUESTED A BLESSING HERE IT COMES logical right) good day HUMANZ

[edit on 9/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

How pathetic is it when foreigners as a whole recognize what We are becoming, and so many of Our country People don't?

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Well, he should recognize it. This whole mess we are in is greatly due to their design and plan before and during the Cold War. It just has taken this long for the generational reeducation of the populace.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

You got me there Kyred, count me in, did they mention they will be arriving with a large female entourage...good old fashision espionage..... if you know what i mean

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

I totally agree but thats the spotlight for someone with the balls to do it
and take a stand, but he has to be public, someone the populace wont buy the trash the MSM would pin on him/her....hhmmm...Arnie?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Intersting post, are you not of the human form?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wow, interesting indeed. I saw this on CNN today as well...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Obama administration will scrap the controversial missile defense shield program in Eastern Europe, a senior administration official confirmed to CNN Thursday.
www.cnn.com...

Not sure if that's enough for medvedev to blow off everybody's dissident/vodka and russian bride meetings, but it could be...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

I'm no commie, but Russia over the last 200 years have proven time and time they are a alley of the people of this nation. and unless, someone wants to dispute this point I will move on...

OH they were our allies? What about all the Proxy wars fought during the cold war. The one were everybody likes to quote how many people the US has killed and always forgets who was funding the other side. They were responsible for half of those deaths. So no they weren't always our allies.

Those cowardly Soviets who fought theirs through proxies in Angola, Nicaragua, Honduras, Korea, and Vietnam etc. I recall the US having boots on the ground in Korea and Vietnam. Win, Lose or Draw.

I have ten times more respect for the communist Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese than for the Soviets. At least the US and those who we fought against were willing to put their rears on the line while taking heavy casualties.

It wasn't until the Soviets decided to join in the fun in Afghanistan where they took a beating something to the tune of 18000+ casualties, that they finally realized just how much these little wars cost. Apparently that was just enough of a Nosebleed that it helped contribute to their downfall.

War is hell and should be avoided at all costs. Remember if you screw around with a tiger's tail you're gonna get bit.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by oze bob
reply to post by Genfinity

I totally agree but thats the spotlight for someone with the balls to do it
and take a stand, but he has to be public, someone the populace wont buy the trash the MSM would pin on him/her....hhmmm...Arnie?

Hows about Alex and C. Sheen?
Maybe Medvedev saw thier videos?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
stupid dial-up. Oboma you promised me Broadband!!!

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I was there with the AK47s on the other side of the sand bags.
Who is the tiger you speak of?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I can't believe you said that.

You suggest that Russia has been an ally of the US?

Any idea of what happened in 1945 in Japan between the US and Russia? Any?

Any idea of who sealed off Eastern Europe? Walled off Berlin?

Any idea of who supplied MIG's to North Korea when UN forces went in to stop the North from overwhelming the South?

And idea of who supplied men and equipment to fight UN forces in Korea?

Didn't know that Russian pilots flew combat missions against UN forces?

Ever hear Kruschev's speech in the UN where he said they would bury us?

Didn't ever hear of the Middle East counters by selling masses of weapons and training by Russians to counter US interests there?

I don't suppose you ever heard of that little place called Vietnam? Ever wonder where they got THEIR MIG's?

Ever hear about the Russia pilots flying combat missions against American forces?

Ever hear about Russian ground advisors in Vietnam?

God Almighty, it's one thing to be born yesterday, but my hat's off to you - you sure learned to type fast.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

I was there with the AK47s on the other side of the sand bags.
Who is the tiger you speak of?

Which location?

I'm just curious.

Because from your previous post you said Obama promised you broadband? So I'm assuming you're living here in the states at the moment. Where would this opposite side of those "Sandbags" might have been?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I hear You on not being a commie...... I was just thinking about that today. None of us are open commies, but what about slaves???? We are fed a bill of goods on how free We are, but the different markets are all tied up by mega corporations; who in turn control the People who are allowed into office.

looking at it from this perspective really isn't too fun.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I've read the thread, and I think You are wearing Your feelings on the proverbial shirt sleeve.

If You really think the Elite,NWO, PTB, etc really are only "white", then I've got ocean front property to sell You in Arizona.

This thread has nothing to do with race. It has to do with Freedom, and that is blind to color.

reply to post by 27jd

Yes indeed interesting. Many of my threads reflect the shadow war going on behind the scenes currently. I think Your excellent find is a prime example of just that

I can see Your points in many regards. Last night I watched a Danny Glover flick "Missing In America". It was about Vietnam vets living up in the Northwest sticks, and tried in varying ways to show their plight.

While I was watching it I realized a few things. What was the real purpose? It does seem like most wars were fought for gains of empires. What greater good did the service men do by their sacrifice there? That is a good question, and then to expound from there is better. Look at the contaminations from modern warfare. Agent Orange didn't only effect the GI's over in Nam, but also effects at the cellular level.............. Meaning it is effecting countless numbers of Americans born after Vietnam. I guess it is a major source of birth defects in Vietnam now.

Seems the only People who benefited from Nam were the Elite. The rest of us, both Vietnamese, and US American got the proverbial shaft.

The proxy wars have been on going centuries; as I am sure You are aware of since writing a lot about the Great Game. The modern Nation of Russia is a far cry from the USSR, and I really would bet on them being the USA's helping hand when in need.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

He wants to meet with Republicans???

I am Shocked.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by maloy

BEER!!!!

Don't forget the Canadian beer!

Canadian imports of beer are a clandestine operation to weaken the U.S. I think it has been working. Soon they will take over.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Yes indeed interesting. Many of my threads reflect the shadow war going on behind the scenes currently. I think Your excellent find is a prime example of just that

Yeah, i'm not sure what to make of medvedev wanting to meet dissidents here. To me, generally speaking, the current demographic of dissidents here don't seem to be the types to team up with a foreign entity on any level, especially not the russians. I know it doesn't sit very well in my stomach, but i grew up in the 80's and worshipped the movie "Red Dawn". I admit i may have a skewed perception....but F it....WOLVERINES!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I am pretty sure that Medvedev's referrence about dissidents was more or less a joke, meant to reflect the typical attitude of the US when dealing with Russia and trying to side with people like Kasparov and Khadarkovsky.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

New source of funding opportunities perhaps?

Russia has massive stock piles of weapons that are collecting dust.

Maybe he wants to bankroll the revolution?

Here, Here! I could use a couple of cased of bona fide Russian M74 (or 7N1, depending on who you read) ammo! I'm running about a quart low.

The Perokis and vodka sound fine too. No borscht. It gives me gas something awful.

Edit: to clarify response flow.

[edit on 2009/9/17 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join