It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant find a thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A couple months ago there was a thread in which someone brought up a certain fruit or vegetable...it was something that you eat I think....and it had lots of advantages to it but it was illegal here in the US and no one really knew why I think, that why it was considered a conspiracy.
But today I was talking to my friend about it and I told him and he said he's never heard of anything like that, does anyone remember the name of it, or the link to the thread?
Thanks I've searched but cant find it.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
purple tomatoes? i dont know.

maybe the information was deleted by a time traveller.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Could this be the thread? I never heard of anyone using hemp for food but it does have an impressive list of practical uses.

Hemp is basically marijuana which is why it is illegal. It's too bad they couldn't manufacture it strictly as a textile type commodity without opening Pandora's box.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hemp looks like marijuana but it lacks the bit that gets u high; so it is very different in the end.
Its legal here in Canada, and I can vouch for the seeds being very nutritious. You can buy them in the bulk stores for cheap and go good when added to other stuff like hamburger to make it healthier.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Whoa there guys.

2e.i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

sorry mate, its hard to get one's head around the fact that something you buy in any grocery store in Canada might be illegal in the US.

I did a check and it looks like it is legal to be imported into the US so long as there is "zero" amount of the drug in the seeds or fiber. Also some states are making hemp legal in spite of federal laws.
This info from Wiki.

top topics

join