It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

This is something I was talking about with someone at work only yesterday.

The "terrorizing" aspect of it is all in YOUR head.
These beings didn't do anything bad to this man.

Yet he was afraid.

Fear of the unknown.
Can you IMAGINE encountering even the typical grey alien in person RIGHT NOW?
I mean literally seeing one in front of your face, this instant.

You would be scared crapless.
Good thing for we humans is that we seem to have an internal mechanism that buffers this trauma from our memory.
Ever been in a bad carwreck? If so, can you remember the wreck, or are you blank from about 1 second before?

Most people don't remember the traumatic experience. There is a good possibility that abductions happen and the "alien" doesn't have to do ANYTHING to wipe someone's memory of it. It just happens naturally.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by spacebot

This is something I was talking about with someone at work only yesterday.

The "terrorizing" aspect of it is all in YOUR head.
These beings didn't do anything bad to this man.

Yet he was afraid.

Fear of the unknown.
Can you IMAGINE encountering even the typical grey alien in person RIGHT NOW?
I mean literally seeing one in front of your face, this instant.

You would be scared crapless.
Good thing for we humans is that we seem to have an internal mechanism that buffers this trauma from our memory.
Ever been in a bad carwreck? If so, can you remember the wreck, or are you blank from about 1 second before?

Most people don't remember the traumatic experience. There is a good possibility that abductions happen and the "alien" doesn't have to do ANYTHING to wipe someone's memory of it. It just happens naturally.

Absolutely - ANY alien being, benevolent or not, would be a shock to the system if they suddenly appeared before you. (Unless they were a human looking being, in that case it would be less "scary" to meet one because the shock factor would be greatly decreased.)

The "scary" aliens need to use the internet. "Hey, I'm an 8 foot tall lizard looking creature and I'm friendly. Here's a bunch of pictures of me so you'll know what to expect. If you want to meet me then be in the woods behind your house at midnight. And leave your gun-toting friends at home."

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

That was hilarious, Orion.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lois

Originally posted by McGinty
I wonder how aliens choose which place to visit and abduct from (if indeed they do)?

A possible reason could be that they choose the destination based on observations made from their home planet, before disembarking.

If this is correct, then perhaps, taking into account the speed of light, their observations were of the Earth when the Roman Empire ruled, hence their decision to land in Italy.

The Roman Empire is debated to have ended circa 500AD, so we're looking for a system/galaxy that's approx. at least 1500 light-years away.

We can't know how fast their ship travels (but one assumes it's faster than light, probably employing custom made wormholes), but we do know how fast light travels, so any distant observations they may have made of our planet are confined by that speed.

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR AND LOGIC (I REALLY MUST PREVIEW MY POSTS)

[edit on 17-9-2009 by McGinty]

Perhaps earth may have been some aliens home planet and they left when they saw a global disaster coming, found another habital planet, then have been returning..only to find the human species have arrived on 'their' planet.

Perfectly plausible theory, and always nice to turn the tables on us presumed 'Earth-owners'.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by McGinty

If they employ wormholes then the idea of calculating a time from whence they came goes out the window.
As their travel becomes instantaneous.... Unless they are traveling through a network of connected wormholes (See the movie Contact).

But even still, at that point, you can't calculate the amount of time needed to travel from point to point, as the bridges are literally instantaneous. At least insofar as I understand it.

Easier to just stick with SOL travel.

Oh no, no, no

What i said was that, indeed, it is not possible for us to know how long their journey to Earth took; coulda' been years - coulda been instantaneous via a custom-made wormhole.

However, what we do know is that the speed of light is finite at: 299 792 458 m / s.

Now, you're probably aware that light's finite speed means that when you look at a distant planet you are actually looking at how it was in the past; the image of it that you're seeing is that of when those very light photons left the planet. If they took, say 20 light-years to get to Earth, then you're looking at that planet 20 years ago. Since then it could well have blown up, but you won't see the explosion for another 20 years....

So, my idea was that perhaps they visited Italy because their original, telescopic observations of Earth showed Italy as the thriving 'capital' of the planet - in other words, when they looked at Earth they saw the Holy Roman Empire as it's rulers. So they travelled to Italy (whether that was instantaneous through a wormhole, or at some other speed is really besides the point).

My point was that by choosing to land in Italy, perhaps we can surmise that they did so because they observed the Earth during the Roman Empire (around 753 BC - 500 AD). This would mean their planet is approx. between 500 and 1200 light years away.

This would obviously mean that instantaneous wormhole travel was the most likely explanation to avoid a light speed journey of at least half a millennia. So, they could have looked through a telescope at Earth one day and seem the Roman Empire, then arrived here the following day to find 20th century Italy. Point is, if they're destination was planned at departure, then we have a possible search radius for their planet.

EDITED TO ADD THIS CLARIFICATION, RE YOUR REPLY'S OPENING STATEMENT: It was not the alien's time-frame that i calculated, it was their distance from Earth (light-speed is a measurement of distance, rather than time).

[edit on 18-9-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I had an awesome dream the other night, I felt compelled to look up, and in the sky (it was weird, like everything was matte greyscale, and the brightness was bumped up a shade) was a triangular craft the size of a city, with thousands of lights in it. It was moving slowly northwards over the desert toward some mountains(it was north in the dream, for whatever reason), and then started spinning on its Y-axis to the east and corrected trajectory without decelerating. Kind of like pong.

In my dream I was running my ass off towards the thing, only after a minute did I remember to take out my cell phone and start filming. As soon as I aimed my camera and pressed "Record", I woke up.

I don't know why it is that so few people get footage of these things, or why the film that does come out is almost never of any startling detail. Imagine if this guy Zanfretta had had a damn Polaroid that night. Wouldn't be too hard to shut the skeptics up with a picture of a ten foot tall non-human entity standing next to a 30' x 100' x 60' disc... come to think of it, yea it would.

Not to say that it's a bad thing to be a skeptic. At this point I don't even believe this story ever happened. I'd need to at least see the book that was written about it, and check the year it was printed, and find out who the author was. I'd like the reports of Italian intelligence, or whoever it was who interviewed him those two times. I saw a couple linked, I don't speak or read Italian.

We've all seen the video of the Phoenix lights, we've all seen STS-80 and the crash at White Sands. While all of these videos are certainly baffling, they have one thing in common. They cannot be verified as intelligently controlled metallic spacecraft. There's a whole sh!tload of speculation in this field of research. To say it another way, there is way, way more information in the UFO field than there is documented, verifiable evidence. And as far as solid proof of ETV's goes, there either isn't any, or it's (they've) been stolen by an international privatized group of contractors, who maintain a high-level connection with most notably the US government, and exist in an area of "Public-Private Partnership" which, to the average dufus, doesn't even exist.

I'm inclined to believe the latter. It certainly goes to explain where $2 Trillion / year disappears to out of the DoD, and why hundreds of internal government witnesses have come clean over the decades. And I'm not talking about that wackjob Bill Cooper.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
After this event all of the data has been in a report to the magistrates court of Genoa. Also the Italian Department of Interior was informed, from the Carabinieri Command.

In thet period there was a lot of sighting in Italy and the interest was high.
Zanfretta sustain a second regression with the hypnosis and his notoriety rise more: for this reason the problems at work began.
For the same reason Zanfretta was invited in a national tv Show "Portobello" where the story become a national event.

In an attempt to end any further disturbing discussions of the incidents, the Institute Val Bisagno asked Dr. Giorgio Gianniotti,
a prominent neurologist at San Martino Hospital in Genoa, to examine Zanfretta. "The man is in a state of shock", Dr. Gianniotti
diagnosed, "but he is perfectly sane".

For same month nothing happen, but one night in July 1979 Zanfretta was abducted a third time. Again I use the di Stefano word:

The guard was on duty, this time on a motorcycle, in the residential area of Quarto in Genoa and not in the hills nearby Torriglia. But he disappeared again as before and some other guards found him after two hours on the top of Mount Fasce, also near Genoa. There is only one road up to that hill and it was patrolled by security guards working for the same company as Zanfretta. They said that Zanfretta had not been seen on that small road. But there he was at the top of the hill. How did he get up there? The only way to find out more was trough hypnosis. But this time Zanfretta was taken to the International Center of Medical and Psychological Hypnosis in Milan where, on his own request, he was injected with a truth serum by Prof. Marco Marchesan. Zanfretta confirmed everything he has said before and he explained that the last time "he was lifted from the ground into to the alien spaceship by a mysterious green light". Professor Marchesan declared: "No human being can knowingly lie while he is under Pentothal treatment, so I think it's very probable Zanfretta had these encounters". But Zanfretta's adventure was not an end, yet. Perhaps the most exciting of his strange encounters occurred a few months later. At 10:30 PM on Sunday, December 2nd, 1979 Zanfretta disappeared for the fourth time while driving an Austin Mini in the suburbs of Genoa. While looking for him, four patrol guards clearly saw a very large UFO in the sky. It was over the hills above Genoa. Suddenly from out of a large cloud above the guards, two lights came on and shown down directly on the four men. The engines of their cars stopped dead and they got out of their vehicles, terrified. Only one of them, Lt. Cassiba, reacted and fired his gun at the UFO. The lights turned off and the cloud moved away. One of those guards was so shocked that he never completely recovered his mental stability. A few months later he killed himself with a bullet in the head. His name was Germano Zanardi, so the Zanfretta case has also a victim.

In yet another hypnotic regression, made on Monday December 3, induced by Dr. Moretti, Zanfretta said many interesting things. This account begins around 9:30 PM. The guard was in a self-service gasoline station on a highway near downtown Genoa. Zanfretta heard someone calling him from a shadow and he walked towards the voice. He said that he was helpless to resist that voice. And when the owner of that voice ordered him to drive into a small cloud, he obeyed. Then, and this is the most incredible part, he was whisked off in the cloud to a large spaceship. Zanfretta described the man who gave him the orders as being a bit taller than himself, with a bald egg-shaped head and dressed in a checkered suit that included something made of steel in place of a shirt. Walking around with the giant aliens in that huge craft, the guard said he saw transparent cylinders filled with a strange blue liquid. One contained a frog-shaped body that the aliens called "an enemy of ours from another planet". In two more were preserved a big bird and another human looking body that Zanfretta described as looking like a caveman.

In another abduction something really strange happen. The alien give him a gold pyramid inside a glass sphere. This is a key element in the entire story because this sphere (now hidden somewhere in the mountain of Genoa) force Zanfretta to go to her 2 times at months. Until 2008. And this is not the only
strange thing. The alien said to Zanfretta that the sphere was for a men that Zanfretta had never heard before: Dr. J. Allen Hynek.
Zanfretta tried to invite Hynek to Genoa to give him the sphere but Dr. Hynek but he never accept the invite until his dead in 1986.

But return back in 1980.

Zanfretta was abducted a couple times again. After every abduction he was hypnotized again and interrogated from doctor. August 13 1980 was the date of the last abduction. He never encounter again the aliens. They said him that they would return. They never return but something strange happen to the sphere in 2008. In the next photos, the location of the sphere, as said form Zanfretta.

In the next post i write about the sphere, the misterious and fraudolent intervention of Brina Myers and Tina Choate, and the last news about Pier Fortunato Zanfretta.

Source:
www.rinodistefano.com...
ufo3-3.blogspot.com...
cunnetwork.freeforumzone.leonardo.it...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the next episode, it's a great read.

But, I'm unwilling to take it seriously before Zanfretta takes it to another level and actually proves the veracity of his story - by showing the sphere he was supposedly given by these aliens.

Anyone can take a picture or video of a UFO (since they exist) and post it on Youtube. Some will believe it's real, some not, and in general it doesn't go any further.

If his story is true, then Zanfretta has the possibility to change the course of human history by giving us actual proof of Alien technology - or whatever this "gold pyramid within a glass sphere" he was offered could be.

A few questions someone might like to help me with,

How does Zanfretta knows it's a gold pyramid, because it's inside a sphere and cannot be examined, right? Did the aliens tell him it's a gold pyramid?

"Check it out man, this is pure gold, 24k..."

What was the purpose of giving him this 'sphere'? So that he could hide it in a cave and go to have a look at t every now and then, and talk about having it?

No, he he was supposed to give it to Dr Allen Hynek. My assumption therefore is that the 'sphere' must be educational, or a scientific instrument of some sorts. Why else offer it to the best known scientist officially investigating UFO's?

So if it is an educational tool, then perhaps someone else can take the place of Hynek and teach us a thing or two about what this 'sphere' has to say. Makes sense no? I don't see how Zanfretta can reason against it. Or did it absolutely have to be Hynek, for some odd reason?

Has Allen Hynek confirmed that he has been approached by Zanfretta, and why in the world would he refuse to investigate a proclaimed piece of alien technology (unless he considered the whole story bunk)? That was his job after all. I would jump on a plane to Papua New Guinea in this instant if I knew there was at least a chance that an alien device was waiting for me there.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

How does Zanfretta knows it's a gold pyramid, because it's inside a sphere and cannot be examined, right? Did the aliens tell him it's a gold pyramid?

The sphere is apparently made of glass, glass being transparent he could see that the pyramid was gold coloured. But if you mean how does he know the pyramid is actually made of gold, then yeah that would be hard to determine, unless the aliens told him as you've mentioned. I'm assuming you mean the latter?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

This is a fascinating case that I wasn't aware of. Thank you for posting this.

Do you know of any reports of "missing time" or strange incidents from other residents in the area aside from those you've mentioned?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

since the guy probably wasn't a science/physics enthusiast his mind could only probably come up with "3rd galaxy" when it could very well be 3 dimensions removed from this one which would explain why the beings seemed to undulate; they were interdimensional interlopers...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I highly doubt he actually had been abducted. He might have suffered a really intense nightmare. One so lucid he's actually convinced himself that it's real. Hallucinations are all too probable as well. I've actually had a nightmarish hallucination myself once. Well, more than once.

Anyway, there was a time I could have sworn on anything I saw a hairy anthropomorphic creature outside my window one night. It did have glowing red eyes and just stood by some trees for a second before disappearing. A pretty cliche' scenario no doubt and for a good reason. My young child brain was at that point exposed to many horror movies, which effectively created a state of acknowledgment towards the existence of "monsters". It was until I convinced myself that demonic entities and monsters are only fantasy that my hallucinations plagued me. After that I never experienced another hallucination and it has been fourteen years thus far.

In conclusion, the poor guy might have just been the delusional type, as we all know that type of people do exist in great quantities.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinking Ape
I highly doubt he actually had been abducted. He might have suffered a really intense nightmare. One so lucid he's actually convinced himself that it's real. Hallucinations are all too probable as well. I've actually had a nightmarish hallucination myself once. Well, more than once.

Anyway, there was a time I could have sworn on anything I saw a hairy anthropomorphic creature outside my window one night. It did have glowing red eyes and just stood by some trees for a second before disappearing. A pretty cliche' scenario no doubt and for a good reason. My young child brain was at that point exposed to many horror movies, which effectively created a state of acknowledgment towards the existence of "monsters". It was until I convinced myself that demonic entities and monsters are only fantasy that my hallucinations plagued me. After that I never experienced another hallucination and it has been fourteen years thus far.

In conclusion, the poor guy might have just been the delusional type, as we all know that type of people do exist in great quantities.

The problem is that if his 'abductions' were but 'hallucinations' or somehow figments of his imagination, then how explain the hidden sphere, that he goes to visit from time to time? Does he hallucinate every time he goes to see the sphere?

And why refuse to show it? Someone who's credibility is at stake would do the utmost to prove he's telling the truth, no?

It just doesn't make sense.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The history of the sphere is really misterious. He said that he cannot show the sphere because is hidden in a place (a cave maybe) that allow only him to enter. Every month, for two friday he receive something like a call, an urgent desire to go to the sphere. He tried to take picture (traditional and digital) and also video, but everything go out completely dark.

He was followed sometimes but every attempt to see where he go was a failure because he's in trance and he go at night, and the place is very very impervious. He can go to the sphere only after 11:30 pm.

One time, when he was trying to take picture outside the cave, one misterious thing was pictured. i'll show you in the next post.

In meantime i link the video of a recent (november 2007) talk show where Zanfretta was invited with witness to talk about his case. Is all in italian, but is really interesting with a lot of detailed information about this case. I try to report here in my posts this details at the best as i can.
Just in case someone that understand italian want see:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I really think that Mr. Zanfretta is not a liar, he lost everything after the aduction. Everything. The entire experience was not an allucination. There a lot, an entire town, of witness that see with his eyes really strange things happen in the same time that Zanfretta was adbucted. Some of these people call at the previously posted talk show.

I take this occasion to apologize with everyone for my violence to the english language. I really try to do my best and i hope everyone understand me and, much important, undestand the force of this case.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think you are doing a great job with the information you are giving us.

I tend to believe this man simply because this is the way it works when dealing with different life forms.

You don't have to write English perfect bceuase yuor bairn wlil fiugre it out if you hvae the fisrt and lsat letetr in the coercrt plcae.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImShrike
Pier Fortunato Zanfretta’s is one of the best documented abduction cases ever recorded in Italy.

Zanfretta was born in 1952 in Nova Milanese and worked as private guard: between 1978 an 1981 he had close encounters with alien being 11 times.

The night between 6 and 7 december 1978 he was found on the ground in state of shock near Marzano di Torriglia (Genoa).

Let me present you this case with the words of Rino di Stefano, an Italian journalist who followed the case in first person and wrote a lot of articles and one book about it:

Hy , i'm Italian ......

i know very well Zanfretta case ...... it is one of the most interesting

case in Europe.
there was also many witnesses ......

gl2

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
IF the story is true (that's a big if---we haven't heard of similar cases and this one is short on info.), why would evolution allow veins to exist on a forehead. That location would be too vulnerable to a fall, then rupture, which isn't favored in evolution. Veins are normally inside a head or neck to protect priority #1: the brain. The triangular eyes are possible, as is the hair, but that Felix the Cat look of hair tufts bothers me. The tall size is possible. And a "third galaxy" could easily be either of the Magellenic Clouds, the two closest "galaxies"---you can see them with your naked eyes from our southern hemisphere. Alternatively, if speaking in terms of the two largest, main galaxies in our galaxy group, Adromeda and the Milky Way, then the third galaxy would be the only other large spiral in our group of nearly 40 galaxies: M-33. All the other galaxies in our group are much smaller.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Why do people come forward with their stories?

I wrote my story and put it online for free for many reasons. One, when I was growing up their was nothing out there in my country about this, and many people I have come across now also feel that what is out there is wrong, and that they feel there is nothing for them to understand what is happening with them.

Second, I personally believe the so called negative experiences are a result of government abductions, so I wanted to counter those with my experiences that are in no way and never have been negative.

Thirdly because there is far more to this than most people realise, far more than most who have come forward understand, and I wanted to put some of that out there.

Fourth, because I am deeply involved with psychics opening them up to the experiences, and I wanted to share that as well.

Someone said people do it to be noted. I am but a stranger on the internet that no one will ever really know, so even by putting my story out there I still remain pretty private, and don't really care if people believe the story or feel that I do it to be noted.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As pointed out some times, the operator NEVER asked him whether they were humans or aliens;
PFZ: "Mamma mia how hugly is him" (mamma mia doesn't need any translation, i guess)
OP: "Are they assaulting you?"
PFZ: "No, they aren't human beings!"
At this point the operator called lieutenant Giovanni Cassiba, commander in chief of the GPG.
They had no idea where Zanfretta was.
The operator immediately sent a patrol composed by guards Luria and Mascia: their task was to track down Zanfretta. When they found him, at 1:15am, he was laying on some lawn: he was in state of shock, and jumped to stand at their sight. Handling the gun in one hand and the torch in
the other one, his eyes were looking as if they were getting out of their own sockets, he didn't even recognize his fella, his general behavior was the one of some wild beast. They screamed to him to drop his weapon, but he didn't seem to even just understand what they were sayin'.

Finally they had to jump over him in order to disarm him. His clothes were extremely hot despite it was raining and it was some very cold day: both doors and windos of the villa were closed and on the ground there were clear marks of the landing of some UFO".
Notice that the last statement came from the lieutenant, but the day after was confirmed by Carabinieri after some inspection:

Also notice that two days after, a report was sent to the ministery of the interiors, to the commander in chief of Carabinieri, to the HQ of aeronautica militare (Rome) and to a lot of other bureaus:

that's not what you would call some standard procedure, it says much about how seriously the case has been taken since its start by the autorities.
Firstly, he did NOT mention to have been taken anywhere by anyone: he just recalled the first approach and reported to have escaped from the place: ONLY under regressive hypnosis he started to recall to have been brought to some very hot place by the beings, and only then some explanation was found about his extremely hight temperature when he was found.
Usually, it happens the contrary: many details reported "vanish" during regressive hypnosis.
The sphere: it's by far the most controversial facet of the whole case, and of course the lack of visual evidences does not strenghteen the reliability of the account; but at the same time, why is some liar supposed to add such a detail to some story that has already reached its top of credibility and visibility? To tell the detail of the sphere could only damage him if he was lying, since in that case he was aware to don't be able to prove its existence; also to claim to be somewhat "called" to visit the sphere two times in a month, wouldn't be some dangerous statement from a liar? That way, he made himself trackable and easily exposable in case the story was some bluff, all that you'd need to do would be to monitor his movememnts for a month. Also, he could to "fabricate" some photos and videos of some fake device and pass it as the sphere, rather than simply claim that the video and the pictures came out black or that only five dots were visible in one of them.
Here's a video taken by him: nothing to see, just some strange noise.

The story of the sphere, sounds more like some self-debunking attempt than some way to try to endorse his own case: it's definately something to think about.
And don't forget that during the investigations, Carabinieri gathered something like 52 witnesses of people stating to have seen something landing there, and that Carabinieri themselves found a physical evidence (some nine feet wide horseshoe shaped mark) in the exact point where Zanfretta was found by his colleagues; the reliability of Zanfretta has been
labeled as "beyond any doubts" by the chief of the local police and by all those who knew him personally, and after his second close encounter all his colleagues saw an UFO following teir cars, and during his third encounter one of his colleagues even shot at one UFO with his gun.
Right after his third encounter, he reported that the aliens told him to have scared some people in Spain the night before: the day after, newspapers reported about a mass sighting occurred in Spain, perfectly consistent with the description provided by Zanfretta: how culd he know details about some event that was not of public domine?
This detail was so surprising that a spanish researcher, Antonio Ribera, mentions it on his book Secuestrados Por Extraterrestres
ISBN 10: 8432036145
ISBN 13: 9788432036149

Here you can find a fictional reconstruction made by italian national television (RAI):
www.rinodistefano.com...
it's some low budget work, so don't expect to watch some Independence day-like movie: but it tells a good part of the story though.

Rino Di Stefano, the professional journalist who studied and published the case, never worked on alternative topics neither before nor after that case, and spent most of his career working on one of the most important italian newspapers, Il Giornale en.wikipedia.org...
Now, we got in touch with him and he has been so kind to give to us his availability to answer to whatever question you may want to pose to him: many informations and details about this case can't be found on the internet.
I'm looking forward to ImShrike's next update: there will be some very interesting news regarding the sphere and some kind of ongoing count-down related to it.

Sources:
www.rinodistefano.com...
References:

"IL CASO ZANFRETTA", De Ferrari Editore, Collana Newsbook, Anno 2008, IV Edizione, Pagg. 304,
ISBN 978-88-6405-001-0
www.neaitech.com...

Secuestrados Por Extraterrestres
ISBN 10: 8432036145
ISBN 13: 9788432036149
www.abebooks.it...

www.ibs.it...
www.ilgiornale.it...

[edit on 19/9/2009 by internos]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Internos as always thank you for your input. I believe what happened to this man because this is the way that events usually occur when dealing with other species.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join