It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was Paint for sure!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

No personal information. Believe what you wish.

Fake, fraud, nothing more; that is you. Enough said.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It is more narrow than a known control sample of thermite.

Sorry, your attempt to skew the data fails.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

The data is Jones' data. Your attempts to interpret it are sadly lacking. Check with your handlers.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Since you are capable of making that determination, you must be an expert in analytical chemistry, right? Why don't you explain the details of Jones chemical analyses and show why I am incorrect in my criticisms?

I know you can't do it. I know that all you are doing is repeating what you read on the truther sites. You, like Turbo, are carrying the water for people who are trying to mislead the public.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Please, show us your WORK that proves Jones wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

My posts are throughout the Jones paint chip threads. For the energy imbalance, look at my posts in Turbo's ill-named thread "Yep it's thermite so much for the oxygen excuse." The energy imbalance posts don't require any detailed knowledge of chemistry to understand.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It also does not take a chemist to realize that if something is flammable it will have an MSDS sheet. Coupled with the fact that most OS supporters believe that it would be a monumental task to apply this to the tower and it couldn't just be "snuck in", it should be exceedingly simply to prove that its paint. I notice no one in this thread is making much of an effort to prove its paint, but there are many illustrating how it is not thermite.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

As has been posted earlier, MSDS sheets do not detail all the contents of a specific material, just those things that might be hazardous. Additionally, at the time of construction of the towers, MSDS sheets were non-existant. Finally, looking at the physical appearance and analyses of the material, it appears to be paint. Thin layers of thermite do nothing for demolitions. Tons of unburn fuse material is even more ridiculous. What else could it be?
Jones claimed thermite and Jones has to prove thermite; until he does the chips are what they appear to be --- paint.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They don't appear to be paint however. I notice you STILL are arguing that its NOT thermite.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That is because the burden of proof is on Jones to prove it is thermite and not what it appears to be, paint. His attempts to do so have failed, so far.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

My posts are throughout the Jones paint chip threads. For the energy imbalance, look at my posts in Turbo's ill-named thread "Yep it's thermite so much for the oxygen excuse." The energy imbalance posts don't require any detailed knowledge of chemistry to understand.

Your explanation is unsatisfactory, I ask you a question to show your work and this is the lame answer you give me and it’s exactly what I knew you would post, your answer is the same as jthomas and swampfox gives all the time in debating 911. You have failed to answer the question; you have failed to show your work. You are not interested in discussing anything but, to put your ego on a pedestal.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Your comment is unsatisfactory. You have done nothing but whine and complain when you don't see what you want, call people liars when they disagree, and pile on when someone is being attacked by your pals. You apparently have come to the conclusion that there was a government plot behind 911 and will not hear anything else. You asked for my "work" and I provided a reference to threads. This involves effort on your part so of course you are complaining. Why don't you show some of your work supportng Jones' paper.
If you have a specific question about my criticism of Jones' paper, ask it and I will answer it but don't expect me to go back and look through all the threads to satisfy you with a compendium.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm sorry but it it was paintlike someone would be able to just post information regarding similar paint. I didn't even mention Jones in the OP.

7 pages later and no takers.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Jones paper had many more pages of discussion and no-one was able to showe that he had proved anything. If you have a theory of what else the many tons of red chips could be, other than paint, I'm sure there would be interest in hearing you out.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You have done nothing but whine and complain when you don't see what you want, call people liars when they disagree, and pile on when someone is being attacked by your pals.

Pot calling kettle! LOL

You apparently have come to the conclusion that there was a government plot behind 911 and will not hear anything else.

You apparently have come to the conclusion that your government doesn’t lie to you and the OS fairytale is true, and will not hear anything else.

You asked for my "work" and I provided a reference to threads.

I asked you to show your work, I did not ask you for references to many 911 threads.

Why don't you show some of your work supportng Jones' paper.

Do you want me to give you the same garbage answer as you gave me? Don’t change the subject. I ask you to show your work disproving Jones work and so far, you have not. The only thing you have showed is how big your ego is.

If you have a specific question about my criticism of Jones' paper, ask it and I will answer it but don't expect me to go back and look through all the threads to satisfy you with a compendium.

Ok, show us proof that Jones Thermite analysis is completely false just answer that one question for me, by showing your analysis and how you where able to analyzed the WTC samples and please show the legal protocols in your thesis.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Your request does not make sense. Perhaps English is a second language for you. Try a specific question, not a repeat of the "show me everything."

As to your statement "pot calling kettle," that is also in error. I do not call people liars when they disagree with me, as you do. You seem very angry all of the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Your request does not make sense.

My request is very simple. What is it that you do not understand?

Ok, show us proof that Jones Thermite analysis is completely false just answer that one question for me, by showing your analysis and how you where able to analyzed the WTC samples and please show the legal protocols in your thesis.

All you have to do is copy and past your answer to the question I asked you in this tread since you have already done the work.

As to your statement "pot calling kettle," that is also in error.

No error.

You seem very angry all of the time.

I am sometimes, when I am asking for proof from individuals who make false claims and will not produces their findings, or sources and enjoys playing childish games in a serious discussion and is ignorant of the real facts and will not look at all the evidences. I see more and more people who make up their minds that an event happened a certain way because their governments tells them so. These people are brainwash by mainstream media, and more and more are showing up on ATS unable to think for themselves but constantly parroting what the News media tell them, these people are condition to not think outside the box or question our government because, they have been told not to by the News media. Americans has been told it is unpatriotic; questioning our government has become un-American and that is not the America that I was born and raise in. So yeah, I am angry and with good reason and to be honest everyone should be.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

"Ok, show us proof that Jones Thermite analysis is completely false just answer that one question for me, by showing your analysis and how you where able to analyzed the WTC samples and please show the legal protocols in your thesis."

This doesn't make sense. What legal protocols? I didn't analyze the samples, Jones did. I don't have any samples and Jones samples will not stand in a court because their origins are not known.
The first step in proving thermite is showing a reaction in the absence of air. He hasn't done that.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

This doesn't make sense. What legal protocols? I didn't analyze the samples, Jones did. I don't have any samples

Thank you, you have answered my question.

You have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Jones paper had many more pages of discussion and no-one was able to showe that he had proved anything. If you have a theory of what else the many tons of red chips could be, other than paint, I'm sure there would be interest in hearing you out.

I don't have a theory of my own as to what they are as no one is able to readily illustrate what they are. You can sit here and tell me what they aren't all day long without telling me what they are. You mentioned Jones YET AGAIN. This is not a thread about Jones and thermite, this is a thread about how easy it should be to illustrate that the chips are paint. Easy but so far an incomplete undertaking by any standard.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join