It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death and after?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I believe that there there has to be some sort of after life. Universal consciousness, studys showing how EM waves can contain information, ect. Some might say NDE,s are a combo of '___' and no oxygen in your body, but that cannot be true. How can you experience a moment that is so clear/influential on your life if your brian has no oxygen? It would be f most likley different more fuzzy if you has no oxygen. And the '___' part well not trying to bring up drugs on this fourm but i think it would help out the disscussion, i have tried 5-Meo-'___' and '___'. Let me say it does not relate to the NDE experiences. I never saw a infinite ball of light. I does make you think you have died (most of the time). Feels like you tranported to another dimesion, but it has never gave me an infinite peace feeling. I also never saw anyone dead from my family either. So from a personal experience and reading about NDEs I know it is not because of '___'.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Having a OoBE is life changing, especially changing how you view death. At least for me. =) I would recommend a book called "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce or this thread for starters: www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join