It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post your favorite exotic weapons!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
is there a difference between erotic and exotic weapons? cuz i can find a lot of different erotic ones but don't know any exotic ones.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
see how much smaller it has gotten over the years,,,its light and very lethal,,, gotta love it!!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
silQ erotic weapons is a whole other kind of weapon,,,, maybe a whip could be called an erotic weapon???

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh...interesting story about bayonet usage told to me, when I was a kid, from a old family member who served with the NZ Maori Battalion in Italy. I'm assuming this family member wasn't just 'expanding' a little on the truth:

Family member was in a squad clearing out a small enemy held village. He had just entered a house and came face to face with an enemy soldier brandishing a Schmeisser, and another soldier with his back to him...he himself was armed with an old bolt-action .303 Lee Enfield...equipt with bayonet. Fired into the soldier with the Schmeisser, killing him, and then as the other soldier spun around he drove the bayonet into his chest...almost clean up to the barrel.

Unfortunately he drove the bayonet in straight up and down ( | ) not sideways ( ---- ) so it got lodged in the ribcage...as he was struggling to free his rifle/bayonet another soldier came through the door...so quickly this family member reloaded the Lee Enfield, spun the now impaled soldier around between him and the approaching soldier, and fired...which had the effect of not only passing right through the impaled soldier but also striking the approaching one...AND dislodging his bayonet enough with the force of the recoil to free it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

The ability to melt an entire city or change weather patterns. I would say that's pretty lethal...

hey r u sure about this?
i read on the site that it couldnt change the weather
and how can it melt a city?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'll post two:
"Ancient": Wakizashi, just sooo cool looking. (It's a fat samurai sword)

Modern: I've looked for pictures, but no luck. It's called the street-sweeper, or SS. It's a very large gun, with 12 chambers. Each chamber holds one massive slug, filled with lead balls, a little smaller than a marble. The reason for the name, you ask? In Africa, they are used to stop riots.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
and of course,,,give me an ak anyday!!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallShaffer
Modern: I've looked for pictures, but no luck. It's called the street-sweeper, or SS. It's a very large gun, with 12 chambers. Each chamber holds one massive slug, filled with lead balls, a little smaller than a marble. The reason for the name, you ask? In Africa, they are used to stop riots.

Yup...the 'Entry Team' Striker12...very nice weapon I've had the extreme pleasure of unleashing.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
tall,,,i think your talking about the striker street sweeper,,,,right??

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes sir I am. A friend of mine has had the pleasure of using one as well, one that was actually used in action for it's original purpose.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
jajaja alien beat me to it!!!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the jackhammer is a nice rare auto shotgun... its my favorite street sweeper,,

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
wararts - thanks for the new pic of the OICW

It should be a nice package with the Land Warrior system.

Also, I LOVE the jackhammer - i think it to be among the best CQB weapons ever.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wararts
and of course,,,give me an ak anyday!!

...ahhh...a man after my own heart

Such a fan of the humble AK and its variants. My main hunting rifle is an SKS...which *cough* may-or-may-not be somewhat modified
So incredibly rugged...can slide down muddy banks and bash through dense underground all day long and still be pretty much assured of ZERO misfires when it comes time to get hot on some 4-legged walking dinner.

Hahaha...reminds me of a day on the Gun Range...a few guys were trying out some rather interesting and exotic firearms, a few modern autos...and up to the firing bench rocked this old dude with his chunky shabby looking AK "Baaah...you pansies and your prissy shiney cap-guns" he said as he cranked out a clip from the AK "There! Thats the sh*t you guys need...ain't fancy but sure as hell does the trick all day every day"

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
american mad man,,,yes the new compact oicw is sweeet!! ,,and yes the jackhammer is one of the best CQB weapons of all time,,,

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
alien,,,accept no substitute,,,,ak 4 life!!

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
gotta love it!!!!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i also like the dragunov,,,,(spelling)

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
lets not forget the xm8,,,its being discused in another thread,,

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i want an xm 8 and i dont want one automatic i have an auto m4 and rarely shootit because of thta i no a guy with an auto weapons liscense and i have to shoot with him i want sumthin legal for a change

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join