It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51... Is there anything anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I just found these boards, and browsing through I have seen a lot of "infiltrate area 51 this way!!" and whatnot. Personally I doubt there is anything there anymore. What with the media coverage, and public interest why would they keep stuff there? Anyone else agree with me?

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There likely is something there, although it was pulled out and sent to Wyoming temporarily when Area 51 first got a lot of publicity in the late 80s and early 90s.... But then the military (in violation of federal law) made the largest federal land grab in history, totally cutting Area 51 off from outside observers, and they moved all the sensitive stuff back to it.

There are of course other similar facilities. The underground facility at Dulce is the main R&D facility, as well as Pine Gap in Australia. This is another one about 100 miles from the HAARP installation in Alaska as well.

M43

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

"This is another one about 100 miles from the HAARP installation in Alaska as well. "

Is this installation at or someplace close to Juneau Alaska? There is some really funny stuff happening over there according to a good friend.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not sure, may be the same place or not. The HAARP facility in Alaska is actually unmanned and operated remotely. I know they have remote operations in NORAD, DC, and Fort Mead, although the bunker system in Alaska may be a regional control center for it as well. It also likely operates as a flight center for our X Craft, to give us an advantage in case we need to dispatch these aircraft to that area of the world.

Also, it is only common sense to have your vital forces dispersed so that you dont loose everything in one well planned attack on a centralized facility.

Given what is happening in Korea/China, I would expect to see a good deal of activity around this facility. If you have any further information on it, please let us know!

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i can't wait to see what type of situation would require the deplyoment of this type of thing. although i don't really understand HAARP i should probably do more research on it.

the chances of any vital stuff being at area 51 anymore is slim and is likely being used as a distraction from a new more important facility. keep the public busy with the past while the future is hidden in the mountains.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What you say is valid, and to an extent true... however, Area 51 was set up for a reason, and all thier equipment and personnel are there, and since they violated federal law to grab land and prevent people from getting nosey, they are likely feeling secure enough there to at least relocate thier R&D to that facility...

There is SOMETHING going on out there....

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
any incursion into the fifty first area would have to planned out and rehearsed better than any military exercise. in that case it would have to look like a military exercise. we would be delta force soldiers (not really but you know) and infiltrate the facility. once we get caught we start up killing everyone and such. then reinforcements come in since everyone else is preoccupied with us. they start killin people too, then we begin to videotape and take pictures of stuff and free the aliens and take em out for chinese.

by this time my post is being ignored. good. truthfully i belive something is still in area 51, and we will probably never know. unless some organisation is made for bringing black projects into the light. exposers if you will. people who turn invisible and throw out the government conspiracies and illuminate the illuminati and such. that'd be fun.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I've heard a lot of stuff about Dulce, but have not done any real research on the place. Is it recognized by the Govt as an actual base, or is it all speculation??

If it's a real place, I'd like to learn mor about it.

Thanks in advance..

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Regarding HAARP: I recently read an article about it at a Ham Radio website. Guy drove up, asked for a tour. Got one. Can't remember which ham radio website.

Area 51: Still busy. Can't say more than that.

Dulce: People fron New Mexico say this story is ridiculous. Nothing there but cows and cowboys. Requirements to be a cowboy: know which end is moo and which end is milk. Be able to tell the grasshole from the..., well, you have to be smarter than the cow. But not much. Locals barely qualify, according to other New Mexicans.

top topics

join