It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prison Under Swine Flu Quarantine in Memphis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Federal Prison Under Swine Flu Quarantine in Memphis

www.myeyewitnessnews.co m

MEMPHIS, TN – A federal prison in Memphis has been quarantined because of an outbreak of Swine Flu, according to a court document.

United States Attorney Lawrence J. Laurenzi says in the document, prisoners are not allowed to leave FCI Memphis for court appearances because of the H1N1 quarantine.

Laurenzi said, “The United States Marshall’s Service has advised that the facility will reassess the situation on September 21, 2009.” ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have to question how the swine flu got in that prison to begin with. Are they testing it out on prisoners to see how quickly it will spread? With all the media hype surrounding this, you know something is going to happen eventually. I wonder if they will start quarantining entire cities in the future because of this.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Soon it will be all of us, in an open prison, just like Gaza, the world's largest open-air prison.

So it begins...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The best place for it to incubate into its true form SMH SAD. A closed in lclose contsct place w/ no way out sound like a TEST RUN.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

I have to question how the swine flu got in that prison to begin with. Are they testing it out on prisoners to see how quickly it will spread? With all the media hype surrounding this, you know something is going to happen eventually. I wonder if they will start quarantining entire cities in the future because of this.

You make a great point. It is no secret that the united states has, in the past, researched on prisoners and unsuspecting citizens.
www.rense.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.bmj.com...
debatewise.com...
www.tuskegee.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

I really think you might be on to something....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
May a prison roster soon be found. Of all the over crowded bad prisons in the U.S. why was this one the first to be quarantined because of the swine flu?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by eradown]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Guinea pigs is the first thought I had, too, when I saw the thread name.

Wow, the time has arrived.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
May a prison roster soon be found. Of all the over crowded bad prisons in the U.S. why was this one the first to be quaranteed because of the swine flu?

Wasn't this prison quarantined one time before?

I remember a prison that was quarantined earlier this year for the Swine Flu, and I am pretty sure it was Memphis. I will go attempt the dreaded 'search' function!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
EDIT: Nevermind

[edit on 9/16/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Unsurprising this is to me. They already have infected and had to quarantine a few military men, in Colorado and San Francisco, I believe they were, so this is just another way to ramp up the fear for a flu that isn't any worse than the regular flu.

It will be quite interesting to see what happens this Oct/Nov. or so when the swine-flu "pandemic" really breaks loose. If they try and jab me I will fight. If they try and "relocate" me, I will fight. The whole story from the MSM is basically a boatload of lies and I'm not falling for it.

top topics

join