It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Good Conspiracy's gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All i see around here any more is crying about skeptic's....or debunker's...

I see it as those thread's with such as to but blame on other's for THEM not giving us a good conspiracy theory or proof of there alien visitor's and or end of the world scenario .

But let's sum up the conspiracy on here at this time.

Obama's legitimacy for president. Good Conspiracy in the work's.

9/11 Good Conspiracy.

Swine flu Bull crap. Good Conspiracy.

Crop Circle's.. Common Folk's..We DENY Ignorance not breed it.

Reptilian's Read Above statement.

Micheal Jackson is alive Common You got to be kidding me...and if he was WHO CARE'S..

Religion in General One can not argue Religion..It's a dead Debate before you post.
It is called faith can you debunk faith? nope No one can..thus it's a distraction.

It seems there is a lot of smart people on this forum...
With book smart's.
Nothing wrong with that.

But for Pete's sake use some common sense on some Conspiracy theory's.
You would easily see that with common sense logic you would Debunk your own thread before you post it.

Let's use gold for example ..the price's have sky rocket....over 1 thousand dollars a ounce.
You are more worried about a Micheal jackson...Or obama taking his wife out to eat.

You are watching thread's on here that are here that's soul purpose is to mislead you
and Distract you as they do on main stream media every day.
Yet you give these Unmerited thread's 100+ flag's to make sure it stay's on the front page.

Are Member's of Ats so gullible as to not realize we are being Tricked!!!
Look around at the thread's...
You will see what i speak of.

Sincerely TheAmeused

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Different strokes for different folks. Cant really fault one for wishing to discuss what they believe to be relevant...or for others discussing / debunking along with them. It’s just that so many things have been visited and revisited already (including your bit in gold prices I believe), that’s why people latch on to the "Is MJ still alive conspiracy," or new crop circles.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Exactly it's all perspective...

One mans trash is another mans treasure. Some topics turn some people on and others off. Debate is good IMO. When it's handled in a mature and courteous manor.

new topics

join