It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This isnt a Beta test;
this is phase 1 of their strategy;
First they will give the vaccine and bracelets to everyone who wants it;
which would be millions of people;
then they will put up roadblocks, the people that already have the bracelet lets them know that they are loyal to the government aka SHEEP;
and the people that dont want to get the swine flu shot will be a small number of people, probably 40% of the population

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
there probably not going to let you do anything till u get the braclet.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Well you may be right...I was just wanting to drift back into that
feeling of safetly and comfort...lol

I suppose if we are going to realize that there is an actual bracelt tracking system already in place...in Boston...

Maybe there is a system in place for roadblocks.

It seems to go that way doesn't it?

First...we hear a rumor...like how they were transporting vials of
the flu virus in trucks...

Then...the flu hits.

They rumor about a mass vaccination campaign...
Then the unprecedented mass vaccine campaign hits...

We hear rumors about forced vaccination and fines...
Then we find the documents to prove they are planning it...
Detention Documents:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We hear rumors of internment camps...and then
Chuck Baldwin confirms our fears...

We hear rumors of bracelets,
And then we see it is not a rumor...

I do see the pattern here....

[edit on 16-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.rfidjournal.com...

The program is being funded by the international nonprofit Program for Appropriate Technologies in Health (PATH), with a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. MIT Media Lab's Next Billion Network program helped develop the RFID data software and screen display images, proposed the idea of using Nokia NFC phones, and helped produce the initial design and working prototype, from which the IRD team developed the final product.

THis is more information on how the Pakastan bracelet program for infants is being done. And seems Bill Gates is the money behind it.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry Dudes, but I got to call BUST!!!! The ONLY msm story about this is the one from the Boston Globe way back in Nov 2008. Every other story on this is found in blogs and only ever refers back to the Boston Globe story. I can not find any other news outlets covering this. I think someone is trying to stir the pot.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well you may be right...I was just wanting to drift back into that
feeling of safetly and comfort...lol

I suppose if we are going to realize that there is an actual bracelt tracking system already in place...in Boston...

Maybe there is a system in place for roadblocks.

It seems to go that way doesn't it?

First...we hear a rumor...like how they were transporting vials of
the flu virus in trucks...

Then...the flu hits.

They rumor about a mass vaccination campaign...
Then the unprecedented mass vaccine campaign hits...

We hear rumors about forced vaccination and fines...
Then we find the documents to prove they are planning it...
Detention Documents:

We hear rumors of internment camps...and then
Chuck Baldwin confirms our fears...

We hear rumors of bracelets,
And then we see it is not a rumor...

I do see the pattern here....

Back in april when i heard about The Department of Homoland Security shipping out mass amounts of viruses;
and then seeing cases of infection on the news;

i knew the sh&t was going to hit the fan;
thats why i have been watching the governments moves so closely

what i am thinking is that they want to tag the population as soon as possible so that when the economony or the dollar finally collapses; then they will have an easier time of finding those that rebel

THE GOVERNMENT JUST RELEASED 2 NEW VIRUSES IF YOU DIDNT SEE MY LAST POST

[edit on 16-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wonder if there is anyway to electronically throw all these RFID Chip devices in to literal Chaos?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
I wonder if there is anyway to electronically throw all these RFID Chip devices in to literal Chaos?

I heard aluminum foil renders satellite tracking useless;
test it out on a cellphone to make sure

and HMMMMM
RFID HACKING;
Im guessing you could write a program and put it into a barcode system so when they scan it; a copy of the virus gets uploaded into their databanks

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

I dont think you will either ...that is the way the MSM is...

Literally speaking do you think they are going to announce that in the year 2011 they want every man woman and child chipped?

No...they use propaganda peices...

This article may have been one such of those...
But you can not deny these facts:

Since this article there has been a pandemic flu declaration...
WHO is at a level 6 Alert...

There is a mass vaccination campaign going on....
Seveal States have now brought forth legislation to fine and
quarentine...

The article says :

aimed at eventually creating a citywide registry of everyone who has had a flu vaccination.

Do you think they will not follow through?
Why did they pass through the Massachusetts Senate bill 2028? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hummm....the article also says this:

at the headquarters of the Boston Public Health Commission.

and this is the idea behind it:

predicted that the registry approach

Ok so I have developed a theory...
I have to off line for a few hours...

But think along these lines everyone...

The DOD has just given the go ahead on the Fusion Centers being online with local law enforcement...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hmmm troubling indeed. Still looking for a great RFID resource wesite. Found a few that have some limited information but nothing that has everything I'm looking for. How to create a jammer, tracker, detector, disabler incase you are forced to either wear a RFID Bracelet or worse get one injected implanted in you. If you can't get all the parts you need from Radio Shack then it won't work.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Hmmm troubling indeed. Still looking for a great RFID resource wesite. Found a few that have some limited information but nothing that has everything I'm looking for. How to create a jammer, tracker, detector, disabler incase you are forced to either wear a RFID Bracelet or worse get one injected implanted in you. If you can't get all the parts you need from Radio Shack then it won't work.

There are links on my other post to websites of companies that are manufacturing these bracelets

also googling patents submitted by the companies that manufactures the bracelets will also prove to be an abundant amount of information

also i have heard rumors that these rfid chips wouldnt be much different from credit cards that have smart chips implanted in them

sateliite tv cards also use these "smart chips"
and smart chip programmers/writers could be ordered off the internet for 20 to 40 dollars;
i know because i used to have one;
just copy and paste the code onto the card drive....
easy peasy......

if you knew how to write code it would be even better.....

hope that helps

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yes, I did see that ...sorry I was trying to respond to posts in order...
Can you give us a little more information....

You may not be able to post links, though if you could that would be great.

I have not hear of these two viruses...tell us a bit?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes, I did see that ...sorry I was trying to respond to posts in order...
Can you give us a little more information....

You may not be able to post links, though if you could that would be great.

I have not hear of these two viruses...tell us a bit?

It seems that some university got infected with swine flu;
but there are rumors of 2 new viruses;
virus U and virus I;
i lost the source

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just had a thought....

What if these 'vaccine' bracelets aren't for tracking, or even the vaccine, But 'inventory'? We're being tagged and the US is going to be a warehouse. For who? Mebbe the Chinese once the rest of the country's hocked for debt...? It's just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Don't be surprised by any of this. This "bracelot" type program, or something similar has been in the works for a longtime. I have been reading of many RFID programs for a while now.

Your worst fears, your worst nightmare scenerios are about to come true. Mandatory compliance or prison, you make the call. it's either comply, or get out of Dodge now. You have been warned.

Does anyone smell just a hint of the Mark of the beast???? You can't buy anything, go anywhere, do anything, without the bracelot that proves you've been vacinated. Yes, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is real, get used to it when they pull up to your house to make sure you get your shot.

have a nice day, you won't have many more, and you might as well enjoy what you have left.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
Don't be surprised by any of this. This "bracelot" type program, or something similar has been in the works for a longtime. I have been reading of many RFID programs for a while now.

Your worst fears, your worst nightmare scenerios are about to come true. Mandatory compliance or prison, you make the call. it's either comply, or get out of Dodge now. You have been warned.

Does anyone smell just a hint of the Mark of the beast???? You can't buy anything, go anywhere, do anything, without the bracelot that proves you've been vacinated. Yes, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is real, get used to it when they pull up to your house to make sure you get your shot.

have a nice day, you won't have many more, and you might as well enjoy what you have left.

i am going to run or shoot it out; or there will be a high speed chase to mexico;
since it will be my last day;
what will i have to lose?
at least i will be able to listen to a couple more hours of music while they are chasing me
or maybe i would escape....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well just when you thought they would give you a bracelet only when you get the vaccine. Heres a pdf from the CDC to scare you even more.

www2a.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ok. so no link. but this guy had his whole audience vaccinated
on T.V. today. Dr. Oz the whole show was really strange .any way. this vaccination crap is giving me the gitters, to the point I'm saying
it's time to lock and load people. cause it appears they are
just about set. got it

i had made a thread w/ this but it took a dump. before anyone caught except for warrenB. anyway this guy seems to have some of the reptoid
qualities. on top of being a fearmongering little NWO Ho. see if you can spot what i mean.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It seems to me TPTB want us chipped, just like an animal is you

get from the pound!!! both sad and scary!!...imo

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

I started a thread about this very thing. I don't understand my fellow Christians ignoring this slow progression towards the New World Order--I mean, Bush Sr said it publicly while in office, all of their global corporatist friends argued for it, Bush Jr handed us the Patriot Act (Steve--I replied in the other thread so refer back) and we ate it up because they were all "conservatives just like us". Baloney!

I don't want to hear anymore crap about how much Obamacare is going to cost. I don't. Who cares about money when you're losing your freedoms??? Freedom to make choices about personal health as opposed to what insurance company to go with, freedom to move as we wish (REAL ID and PASS ID), freedom to wear what we want or sticker our car as we want or take pictures of pretty buildings...I mean, come on!

I hate this Obamacare crap now. I hate it! *realizes she is totally losing it on a public message board and tries to calm herself*

Okay, my point is...who gives two craps about this health care bill when we have this staring us in the face.

Bracelets?

What's next? Armbands?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join