It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Did anyone actually read the article?

When people arrive for their shots, they will get an ID bracelet with a barcode.

This is not RFID, it's just a barcode.

So it's not actually "tracking" anything, it's just keeping a record. It's no different than a license plate for a car that can tell police your information when they look it up.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nines

Ummm maybe it is, maybe it is not clear. The article says that the barcode will be scanned, and information will be entered into a handheld device such as that used by delivery truck drivers.
~Like UPS...has a hand held scanner that scans rfid tags, labels, etc~

Next, basic information - name, age, gender, address - will be entered into the patient tracking database. There will be electronic records, too, of who gave the vaccine and whether it was injected into the right arm or the left, and time-stamped for that day.

www.boston.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is where people need to stand up this is on our doorsteps now, I'm in the UK but I'm touring the US from 7th Oct, I hope they dont push it on anyone, I don't want to get locked up out there for not taking it, there is NO WAY ON EARTH, I will take this jab.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
This is where people need to stand up this is on our doorsteps now, I'm in the UK but I'm touring the US from 7th Oct, I hope they dont push it on anyone, I don't want to get locked up out there for not taking it, there is NO WAY ON EARTH, I will take this jab.

You better check with U.S. Customs! By Oct 7th, you may not get in without it!!

I don't think you'll have any trouble getting out though. If you head for North Florida/South Georgia look me up!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nines

Well aslong as you don't get this barcode....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/82b17afe0390d154.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i wont be numbered or take that stupid vaccine for swine flu ill be fine up in the mountains ware i live alone ill kill any one who trys to force a swine flu vaccine shot on me

link   
reply to post by Field General

Why should they?

They've been feeding you fluoride for decades...it's very good at pacifying people. You know the 'Ahh, can't be bothered' attitude? And the 'I think that is terrible, someone (else) should do something about that' thing? Fluoride.

Our water supplies, even bottled water and soda pop, etc. has been laced with fluoride for years, it makes people more malleable and easy to subdue and control.

The Nazi's didn't feed it to the WW2 P.O.W.'s so they would have nice white teeth did they!

I think there is too much apathy for any realistic or effective resistance being formed. I hope i'm wrong though.

Even though your rights and freedoms and basic human rights even, are being sytematically crushed one by one, we are not seeing so much as a whimper...it's strange in itself, that so many people are willing to effectively give their whole existence and freedoms of choice over to a few individuals.

I bet the founding fathers would be doing cartwheels in their graves about now...

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.youtube.com...

It says using RFID and cell phone technology for pneumonia surveillance in Pakistan.

But the video credits are for MIT and Massachusetts General Hospital.

That is strange...coincidence? Hummm...

Read this from your link...

To facilitate pneumonia detection, IRD-PATH hopes to utilize radio frequency identification devices (RFID) and cellular phone technology to follow participants until they are 24 months old. The participants of the study will identify themselves by presenting an RFID tag when they visit a clinic. The physician will report a diagnosis of whether they have pneumonia by sending this data to a central server by cell phone.
www.youtube.com...

So this explains a little...this type used here does employ an rfid chip...and is in bracelet form. I wonder...

Are there any doctors, or technicians...nurses who have any information they can point us to to better understand what type of a bracelet this is?

link   
this will never work as a means of population control
not as many people are deeply "sleeping" as people put it
a majority of people are not sheep, given the right stimulus they will react appropriately

can never be sure of what I just said, but I'm optimistic

[edit on 16-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So. How long do you wear these bracelets for? Until everybody is vaccinated? Or is it.. For life till we die? I wonder if we could corrode the metal bracelet with salsa? If so... Thankyou Mythbusters!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
this will never work as a means of population control
not as many people are deeply "sleeping" as people put it
a majority of people are not sheep, given the right stimulus they will react appropriately

can never be sure of what I just said, but I'm optimistic

[edit on 16-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

I don't think it is or ever was about population control. What is the point of being rich and powerful if everyone is rich and powerful? They need all of us slave laborers to provide their wealth, and make them feel superior!

This is about control and profit! They have to get all that vaccine sold and used, and they continue to nibble away at our individual rights. This vaccine and tracking mechanism and fear mongering accomplishes a lot in their agenda! They aren't trying to kill us, just scare us, number us, and charge us for something we don't need!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yep, this is most likely beta testing...that was started last year....

And oh so quietly! I think that in the future, we will be seeing
microchips in the vaccines at least IMO...might be two years away...maybe later. In any case...the mass push for everyone to take this worthless flu shot...it is so obvious!

See the link in my signature for more on that...

There are lots of these type of rfid bracelets available...here are a few different ones.....

www.synometrix.com...

www.hoise.com...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's probably a two part package.

You get the bracelet, and a plastic coffin.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is when you get a bunch of people to catch pigeons or find a random cats or squirrels and put it on them. Or if you feel for some reason this is cruel go to one of the T parking lots (MBTA mass transit or the subway for non Bostonians) and wrap them to the tow hooks on random cars.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here it is from Ron Paul, but not until yesterday...

Many of you have been wondering about the validity of Greg Evensen's information about the RFID vaccination-bracelets.

Well, this pretty much confirms their existence.

It's only a matter of time before it will be mandatory because - HOW ELSE WOULD THIS TECHNOLOGY BE USEFUL TO THEM UNLESS EVERYONE HAD TO WEAR IT ?????

From the Boston Globe:

Boston launches flu shot tracking bracelet

Excerpts:

But acknowledging patients' privacy concerns, officials promised that if a citywide system were implemented, only a limited amount of information would be gathered - all sitting behind an encrypted firewall.

www.dailypaul.com...

"I have had people say, 'Oh, that's so big brother,' " said Laura Williams, EMS deputy chief of staff. "But in truth, the unique identifier is unique to the incident. It's not like you will go to the hospital, and they'll say, 'You're the one who got the flu vaccine at 10 o'clock yesterday at the Boston Public Health Commission.' "

[edit on 16-9-2009 by fullmoonfairy]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

fmf, Thanks for posting that...

Though still for the life of me I do not know how the internet was
so quiet on this until yesterday...the very earliest I can find is the
14th.
mediamonarchy.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe its the other way around, Mass, is a state of rich and wealthy people, maybe the bracelets will mark them as getting the "GOOD" Shot, vs the "EVERYONE ELSE" shot.

maybe they will get gold bracelets while we get the flimsy aluminum one.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Is it too far out there to think that this is "new" news, but the dates were changed to confuse the public? I know that sounds silly but this is everwhere now and not until this week. Either you have single-handedly brought this to the attention of the www, or something's up!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow. I'm not quite sure what to say. Other than HELL NO I will NOT NOW OR EVER wear any darn bracelet or other tracking device voluntarily.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

It is so odd...and I can not take credit...I first found it this morning when I was doing a typical search on vaccination news.

It was on Ron Paul's site yesterday...but this morning when I first posted it...there were only two links on Googles front page...
Now it is all of the first and second pages of Google search..
www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join