It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Launches Flu Shot Tracking! *Tracking Bracelet*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Sounds like someone knows their stuff. That's interesting that you can see who's trying to 'probe" you. I never knew there was such equipment, but wouldn't be surprised. I don't remember anything about Montauk, and i'm fairly close by. I'll have to look into it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
JayinAR,

Did you even read anything that Nines said? It seems like you just ignored his point of view.

He clearly stated that "they" can't force vaccination on you, and there is no "they" in the first place. He also says that he thinks there is no reason to have any RFID or barcode because "everyone has cell phones".

If you are worried about being tracked, then you wouldn't own credit cards, debit cards, a vehicle, a cell phone, or even A COMPUTER. You all already have tracking devices voluntarily. Actually you have tracking devices installed in your body already, they are called electrons. They can be detected from space, and tracked via computer.

So this entire topic (in a conspiracy point of view) is child's play.

The swine flu is just another flu. The swine vaccine is just another vaccine. They are rushing the vaccine, and tests, because they already know how to make vaccines because they have been doing it for years now. It's no different then all the other normal flu vaccines, and you can test that yourself in a lab if you wish. It's not like you can't buy the vaccine in a store (it will be commercially available) and test it yourself.

If you are a conspiracy theorist, of course, you can twist this in as many ways as your self induced psychosis can handle, but that still doesn't make it true.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

It's not like you can't buy the vaccine in a store (it will be commercially available) and test it yourself.

I don't know of any vaccines that could be bought "in a store" as you put it.
Turbuculois...no, polio....no , .....all vaccines are administered by a health professional, so I think the statement that vaccines can be bought like a box of Aspirin in Woolworths is misleading.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes, these are the Oklahoma documents for preparedness and emergency planning. There are a bunch of them (at least a full page of links) that I'm slowly wading through.

Reading government documents is better than taking Ambien. I'm going to sleep now. More later.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

I don't know of any vaccines that could be bought "in a store" as you put it.

They can.

Go to wall-mart and ask for flu-mist.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

so I think the statement that vaccines can be bought like a box of Aspirin in Woolworths is misleading.

You should consider doing some fact checking, and researching before you post.

reply to post by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Exuberant1
They can.

Go to wall-mart and ask for flu-mist.

Exactly, FluMist is already ahead of schedule on their H1N1 vaccine, and it will be available at Wall-mart.

I gave you a Star for being correct and factual.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by 0neKnows]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Flu-mist is a nasal spray....From what we've been told Swine Flu will be administered by an injection. That alone would mean that there is no way it would be available in shops.

Guess I should've been more specific in my answer.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

Originally posted by Boomer1941
I wonder if there is anyway to electronically throw all these RFID Chip devices in to literal Chaos?

I heard aluminum foil renders satellite tracking useless;
test it out on a cellphone to make sure

and HMMMMM
RFID HACKING;
Im guessing you could write a program and put it into a barcode system so when they scan it; a copy of the virus gets uploaded into their databanks

BRILLIANT IDEA !!! What we need to do is find out who is good at hacking and/or electronics. I'm temporarily on Long Term Disability from the Sheriff's Office and have been since Nov 08.

I was planning on learning more on electronics as a hobby. I guess this is a sign

I got the book "Hacking for Dummies" but it was confusing me. LOL

There is some serious [SNIP] going to be happening in the near future and there are too many people that are naive (majority). I mean I always knew this stuff would happen being a Christian and seeing prophecy happen all the time (Like the Euphrates River drying up and so many other things)

But I didn't think it would be so close so fast. We get caught up in life sometimes and don't really think about the stuff until it's too late.

I wish there was something I can do to wake up more people but it's like people put a label on you if you think outside their little box.

I was thinking making a good video or something and burning it on a dvd and just making copies and putting in people's mailboxes so maybe they will get stirred up. And at the end of the dvd maybe state that if you believe...burn some yourself and get the word out.

Something has got to be done but I can't think of anything else. It's not like I can go up to TPTB and kick their a**'s

~NOAH

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Seems I saw recently where the state of Oklahoma has passed a mandatory "Flu" immunization for everyone in the state? Haven't seen anything here. Desperate, desperate, desperate.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Once again, I suggest researching before you post.

FluMist nasal spray works exactly the same as an injection. I actually think it might even work better than an injection.

The swine flu is a virus that is usually inhaled through your nose and mouth and it effects your respiratory system (lungs). So inhaling a vaccine directly through the passages that you actually got the virus in the first place is probably a better option.

I suggest doing a Google search for "FluMist H1N1".

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 0neKnows

I suggest that you cease going off track. This thread is about Swine Flu and it is going to be administered by injection.

You should consider doing some fact checking, and researching before you post.

I did liken it to Turbulosis and Polio vaccines in my post which AREN'T sold in places like Walmart .Most would have got the point I was making.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by noah1111

RFID is very limited in the amount of data it can store... therefor can only contain small amounts of information... the open real good possible way to use this is to attach your social security number to the rifd tab therefor you limit the amount of storage used and you get to know everything you need about the holder of the chip... Making a virus that would infect their database would not really be possible for many many reasons i can elaborate more if you really want to but i really dont feel like typing for 1 hour... LoL and it would be useless anyways because it would be detected and they'll have backups dont worry... a more useful approche pour probally be to look for flaws in the RFID reader and develope and exploit that could potentialy crash the reader unit and render it useless... but thats another temporary solution to a permanent problem they would soon come out with a patched version... if you want to play in the big boy's league you gotta think outside the box my friend

Close ur eyes and imagine a device that has high transmit power (any AM Radio unit could do it) hooked to a PC that transmit hundreds of thousans of false social security number on hundreds of kilometers of radius... every RFID in the radius covered by the device will be rendered useless because the RFID chip transmit power will be overpowered by the higher transmit power of the device... so lets say there's 3000 RFID readers in a 100 kilometer radius to monitor people's movements... they all would be rendered useless.."assuming they would use social sec number which would be the most logical thing to do" the device transmit all numbers one by one... so everytime a numbers is transmited the person attached to the number would show being present at 3000 locations at once... now imagine many many many thousans false security number being transmitted it'll just be total f***** mayhem for them... you dont need to know anyone social number you just generate random numbers as long as they follow the patterns of the numbers currently in use your bound to hit valid ones anyways by generating just random fake ones....

[edit on 17-9-2009 by _R4t_]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Anyways;
this post is about the government forcing vaccinations on the public;
stopping people at checkpoints and forcing them to take the swine flu vaccination and get a bracelet or get on a bus and go to a concentration camp;

i could clearly see disinformation agents on here arguing with each other about the situation on MTV

it is clearly sad as hell.....

Back in april we broke the news about the government shipping out tons of viruses to countries all over the planet;
before 1 case was even reported in mainstream media;

and then we broke the news about bracelets and checkpoints before the news even reported it

and you are trying to undermine us?
i would be very careful with my words if i was you;

i believe the people of this planet deserve to live their lives in peace

..........!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It´s getting closer and closer. In Denmark thoug alot off doctors are accually warning against the vaccine, because of the murcury in it, plus the fact that it hasn´t been tested and because the vaccine companies can´t be held responsible if you get sick. But our media is still trying to scare people with this fake pandemia. Just thought you should know.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by A Fortiori

What will be really funny is when people realize that there is a tazer mechanism in the bracelet.
Try to take it off? Here is 50,000 volts.

That will wake some folks up.

thats crazy you said that because i was listening to talk radio one day and i forget the guy that is on in the afternoon...anyway...
talking about TPTB were actually discussing putting shock bracelets on airplane passengers...and if they got a little unruly...shock them. did they ever decide to really do that??

anyways...maybe you are right about the shock mechanism!
no worries though...since i don't intend on getting one.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
reply to post by noah1111

RFID is very limited in the amount of data it can store... therefor can only contain small amounts of information... the open real good possible way to use this is to attach your social security number to the rifd tab therefor you limit the amount of storage used and you get to know everything you need about the holder of the chip... Making a virus that would infect their database would not really be possible for many many reasons i can elaborate more if you really want to but i really dont feel like typing for 1 hour... LoL and it would be useless anyways because it would be detected and they'll have backups dont worry... a more useful approche pour probally be to look for flaws in the RFID reader and develope and exploit that could potentialy crash the reader unit and render it useless... but thats another temporary solution to a permanent problem they would soon come out with a patched version... if you want to play in the big boy's league you gotta think outside the box my friend

Close ur eyes and imagine a device that has high transmit power (any AM Radio unit could do it) hooked to a PC that transmit hundreds of thousans of false social security number on hundreds of kilometers of radius... every RFID in the radius covered by the device will be rendered useless because the RFID chip transmit power will be overpowered by the higher transmit power of the device... so lets say there's 3000 RFID readers in a 100 kilometer radius to monitor people's movements... they all would be rendered useless.."assuming they would use social sec number which would be the most logical thing to do" the device transmit all numbers one by one... so everytime a numbers is transmited the person attached to the number would show being present at 3000 locations at once... now imagine many many many thousans false security number being transmitted it'll just be total f***** mayhem for them... you dont need to know anyone social number you just generate random numbers as long as they follow the patterns of the numbers currently in use your bound to hit valid ones anyways by generating just random fake ones....

[edit on 17-9-2009 by _R4t_]

that is a genius idea;
if you use cellphone towers you could transmit the signal from vast distances;
LOL @ the government for thinking they are unhackable......

also i think smart chip/rfid chip programmers would be much more efficient;
maybe using a rar-bomb or a replicating rabbit virus
[edit on 17-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
None of this adds up.

You see, I have been sick for over a month now. It began with a sore throat and developed rapidly over night into a cough. I was refused a chest x-ray, and was told it can't be swine flu because I have never run a fever with it.

After going on over a month of coughing up crap, and feeling tired, I went to the dr to request an x-ray and H1N1 test. He refused, saying it can't be swine flu. My chest x-ray was clear.

I decided to go to another clinic to request a test for H1N1 and I was literally laughed at by the nurse and doctor. They acted as if I fell off the crazy train or something.

What does not add up here is... with ALL of this media hype, with all of this "see your doctor, get your vax" fear mongering campaign, someone tell me why I can't get 2 different doctors to perform a simple test for me just to see if I have the freaking virus?

And before I left that clinic they asked me if I wanted them to pencil me in so I can come back for my H1N1 vaccine.

I guess I will never know if I have it or not. I have never been sick this long in my life. I have never had it take weeks to stop coughing either. Sometimes I feel like I just can't get a deep breath. I had my family dr tell me that it's in my head. Okay...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

reply to post by 0neKnows

I suggest that you cease going off track. This thread is about Swine Flu and it is going to be administered by injection.

I'm not going off track. I am talking about testing the swine flue vaccine that will be available commercially. It's the same exact vaccine that will be injected by doctors. They both do the same thing, and they are both designed the same. They just use different injection methods.

There is no difference between the injection and the nasal spray. I think you are just grasping at straws now.

To remove any conspiracy, you can purchase the vaccine and do tests on it. You will probably find it is exactly like every other flu vaccine. That was the point I was trying to make.

I did liken it to Turbulosis and Polio vaccines in my post which AREN'T sold in places like Walmart .Most would have got the point I was making.

You don't have a point, and you were just proven wrong.

You are the one going off track now. The swine flu is just an influenza virus. Tuberculosis and Poliomyelitis are not the flu.

I said the swine flu vaccine will be commercial (and it will), and you claimed it wouldn't, and you were proven wrong. You have nothing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I remember being sick to the core while i was in prison (for a broken tail light bulb);
the worst sickness in my life;
i thought i was going to die;
i kept telling them i needed to see the doctor, but they wouldnt let me;
for 2 weeks all i could do was drink massive amounts of water to wash the virus out of my body and do push-ups to make the pain go away;
it was horrible;
i felt like my brain was so hot that i was going to die....
but i guess the water and push-ups helped

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join