It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Breaking: Judge Orders Early Discovery: Orly Taitz Claims She Can Have President Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
She's a fraudulent woman.

She only cares about one thing: seeing her name in the news.

EVEN IF Obama was thrown out of office, she would find another way to be in the news for everyone to see.

Like many others, she's as corrupt as they come.

Nothing will come of this.

Another "shoot the messenger" instead of dealing with the message post.

Again! Why are obama supporters sooooooo petrified of this issue? And this one actually says " EVEN IF Obama was thrown out of office, she would find another way to be in the news for everyone to see", as if Orly Taitz is the real issue here, never mind obama being thrown out of office ...

Me thinks they doest protest too much (paraphrasing Shakespeare).

[edit on 9/16/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Umm....Orly went to Israel for a big family celebration...as hubby is Israeli.Umm....what forged Obama certificate? I can't play your link...would you care to write what was proven as a fraud?

Do you have any link or sources to prove she went for family celebration lol? Specially 2 days after she submits Obama forged Birth Certificate to a US Federal Court? The forgery was blown out in couple of hours and most likely to avoid arrest she fled to Israel if anything.

Birthers, the folks who question whether Obama was born in Hawaii and is eligible to serve as president, experienced a bit of a second wind there for a little while in late July as cable TV and radio programs were abuzz over a group of Republican legislators who endorsed a bill that would require future presidential candidates to submit birth certificates to prove their citizenship. Then the health care debate began in earnest, and the birthers were again relegated to the backburner. Right before the media light dimmed on birthers, however, birther attorney Orly Taitz made a bit of a splash — at least in the birther community — when she posted a birth certificate purported to be for Obama from the Republic of Kenya and filed a motion in federal court to determine its authenticity.

Source: www.politifact.com...

More about her activities lol
----------------------------------

2008—2009 legal/advocacy activities

Taitz alleges that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and that he falsified his Selective Service papers and his application to the Illinois bar.[17] Regarding Obama, Taitz has said: "I believe he is the most dangerous thing one can imagine, in that he represents radical communism and radical Islam: He was born and raised in radical Islam, all of his associations are with radical Islam, and he was groomed in the environment of the dirty Chicago mafia. Can there be anything scarier than that?"[18]

Other Obama-related conspiracy theories Taitz has repeated include:

* A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.

* Obama has dozens of social security numbers, and his passport is inaccurate. Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head".

* A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.

* Obama's first act as president was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.

* Obama or someone connected to him has made threats to Taitz's life, including vandalizing her car.[9]

* Obama is having FEMA build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents" [13]

Taitz also has advanced or supported a number of other conspiracy theories not directly related to Obama, including: that Goldman Sachs runs the United States Treasury,[18] that Baxter International has developed a bird flu vaccine that kills people,[18] that Representative Alcee Hastings and the House of Representatives are planning to build at least six labor camps,[18] that Hugo Chavez owns the software that runs American voting machines,[9] that FactCheck is untrustworthy because of its links to the Annenberg Foundation,[9] and that Fox News is partly owned by Saudi Arabia.[18] Taitz has also advocated numerous Internet-related conspiracy theories, including complaints about alleged PayPal attacks and the previous deletion of her Wikipedia entry and allegations that Google improperly flagged her web page as an attack site and suppressed search results for her name.[9]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

And for her fellow Birther followers here is an intresting news article
article.nationalreview.com...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Do you have any link or sources to prove she went for family celebration lol? Specially 2 days after she submits Obama forged Birth Certificate to a US Federal Court? The forgery was blown out in couple of hours and most likely to avoid arrest she fled to Israel if anything.

So which case was this and what forgery? No court has even looked at the certificates thus far as most cases have not reached that stage. And if she was liable to arrest I am sure they have had ample chance since...lol...as she spends most of her time in court houses.
As for your links on what she believes, which of those statements do you specifically disagree with, as most seem reasonable.
And I cannot find that link about her family celebration. It was on her site somewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

So which case was this and what forgery?

If you visit the previous links I posted the detailed articles are mentioned there alongwith link to the Court she filed in with the kenyan birth certificate.
But you somehow seem incapable of doing your own searching, I wonder that you have not read the Judge's ruling then of one of her cases . Here is the pdf copy of it
Excerpts from the ruling

A spurious claim questioning the President’s
constitutional legitimacy may be protected by the First Amendment,
but a Court’s placement of its imprimatur upon a claim that is so
lacking in factual support that it is frivolous would undoubtedly
disserve the public interest.

media.ledger-enquirer.com...

If you need anything more my advise is to type www.google.com and enter the keywords and click search.

No court has even looked at the certificates thus far as most cases have not reached that stage. And if she was liable to arrest I am sure they have had ample chance since...lol...as she spends most of her time in court houses.

Ofcourse if she was liable for arrest if it can be proven she was aware of the forgery before submitting that to court.

As for your links on what she believes, which of those statements do you specifically disagree with, as most seem reasonable.
And I cannot find that link about her family celebration. It was on her site somewhere.

Yeh it would make sense that after submitting an "important" document of such a important case which can have magnitude impplications over the country one would leave the country in 2 days for celebrations. My friend there is a limit to absurdity after that it becomes stupidity. If you think her statements are reasonable that's your own choice..rofl

[edit on 16-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

Wow, a democrat to investigate a democrat.

Sounds kind of wacko, I call Monkey Brigade.Monkey Brigade.Monkey Brigade.Monkey Brigade.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What causes me to believe this is that every time a birth certificate has shown up in Kenya, stating that Obama was born there, she states that this is the real birth certificate.

And every time these birth certificates are proved to be hoaxes, she just goes onto the next certificate.

She just keeps using fake evidence to try to further her goals...

mmmm sounds a lot like a US President I know

heheh

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The judge sets discovery for Oct,himmm???
In Oct several more national Guard Units from Major eastern metropolitan areas will be deployed to Afganistan,and will be 12000 miles away
October is a major flu season month,mystery trucks carrying h1N1 virius set up all over the eastern seaboard,himmmm???
Mystery people claiming to be national guard saying something will happen in Oct in a major metropolitan area so get out of the cities,himmmm??
Glenn Beck shows how the Fed's own documents show the FED are printing money to buy the US bonds no one else will buy, China and Japan refuse to buy any more US Bonds,himmmm???.
Congress finally starting to see that support for the falsely elected President is gone and is a liability to their (Congress's) chance for reelection,himmmm??
So as I see it the Conditions in Oct will be in-place for a major catistropic event( financial or medical) and martial law will be declared,dissolving the congress,the supreme court ,the Constitution and the rule of law,God help the USA and all Patriots everywhere

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You hit the nail, not with a hammer, but with a sledge hammer

James Traficant is out of prison now, and he is talking. Orly Taitz is not a US citizen, and most likely a intelligence plant from a certain foreign country. What does she care about the United States constitution, should pass a new law, only American citizens can bring law suits

Not that this has anything to do with it but she is a Dentist, you know, the people that put poison in your mouth called silver fillings. Now she is putting that poison in the minds of Judges and the American people. If you ask me all Dentists should be brought up on attempted murder charges

I want to be a common law judge

Edit to add:

Where was she when we needed her to out Bush? She cares sooooo much

[edit on 17-9-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez

mmmm sounds a lot like a US President I know

heheh

... sorry, but i don't see any connection to Bush claiming Iraq has weapons of mass destruction...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

She's a fraudulent woman.

She only cares about one thing: seeing her name in the news.

EVEN IF Obama was thrown out of office, she would find another way to be in the news for everyone to see.

Like many others, she's as corrupt as they come.

Nothing will come of this.

Another "shoot the messenger" instead of dealing with the message post.

Again! Why are obama supporters sooooooo petrified of this issue? And this one actually says " EVEN IF Obama was thrown out of office, she would find another way to be in the news for everyone to see", as if Orly Taitz is the real issue here, never mind obama being thrown out of office ...

Me thinks they doest protest too much (paraphrasing Shakespeare).

[edit on 9/16/2009 by centurion1211]

Ha! Petrified? PETRIFIED?

I laugh every time I see this woman's name in the news. She's a joke. She's the laughing stock of the world.

And it's a clear example that she's not the kind of person to rally behind.

Follow the motto: Deny ignorance!

That woman IS IGNORANT!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Has anyone checked to see if the hospital where he was born had a fire, accident or suffered damage or loss due to a storm etc?

I am asking because I myself do not have an "original birth certificate"...the hospital where I was born had a fire some years later. The wing where older records where stored was damaged; all of the records went with it. The only proof they had of my birth was the announcement and a record of birth in the newspaper with just the date my name etc.( the doctor had died) The state used that to send me a legal BC in the 1990's.
Just something to think about and maybe look into.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You can get as sarcastic and patronising as you like, it still does not change the facts. No certificate has been deemed fake as yet. I am not asking you for links, but for proof that any certificate she presented has been proven fake.
Calling a case frivolous is not proof of forgery or fakery or anything other than the judges own prejudice really.

Ofcourse if she was liable for arrest if it can be proven she was aware of the forgery before submitting that to court.

The point is that she is and was not liable for arrest as there has been no fakery proven, anywhere…apart from the Bomford certificate and the Kenyan fakery from that one.

Yeh it would make sense that after submitting an "important" document of such a important case which can have magnitude impplications over the country one would leave the country in 2 days for celebrations. My friend there is a limit to absurdity after that it becomes stupidity.

I will leave others to judge stupidity. Stating that she fled the country to avoid arrest for a few days is making up stories, as she has not been arrested, as there is nothing to arrest her for. She stated that she went to Israel for a family celebration. Therefore if there was a date set for a family event two days after then one would leave two days after or one would miss said event. Why make stuff up? And even if she had some other reason for going other than stated, that still does not mean she ‘fled the country’…lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Orly Taitz is not a US citizen, and most likely a intelligence plant from a certain foreign country. What does she care about the United States constitution,

But it is ok with you that nothing is known of the president and where his allegiance lies?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Is this Glen Beck's wife by any chance?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So if you all think he faked the documents, why not move on, your not going to find anything out about the birthplace of Obama.
What you could do is start looking for more important things.

Read every bill that might pass (at least read all of the ones you have time for) so you don't end up jumping the gun and adding to the ignorance. That's just an example of something you wouldn't be wasting your time on.

You guys act like if Obama was thrown out of office everything would change. I can tell you with confidence, your very wrong!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And to this lady I must say...

O, rly?

She comes across as a flaky nutcase.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Obama camp has until Oct. something to submit to deposition and Orly has requested a list of evidence. Some of the things she has requested, HI BC of course, Occidental College Records, Passport records and about 8 other items. I cannot remember all of them.

Not to take this in a different light but:

If you adhere to the 'birther' thing, then you have to say that the birth announcement is fake.

Fine.

But if the birth announcement in some 40+ year old paper is fake, what the hell would stop him from faking everything else he needs?

Also: If there is one thing working sales taught me, it was that appearance, while not being everything, is absolutely everything. We can pretend it isn't, but the way someone acts and looks is incredibly important to all of us on some level; especially when being sold or convinced of something (bs, psuedo-progressive, side of a starbucks cup liberalism aside...man).

Why do you have young attractive, perky college girls canvasing a street or passing out pamphlets?

Because people will stop and listen. You don't have someone who looks and talks like a slob try to hand out pamphlets and you don't have a lunatic like Orly try and lead the charge against a sitting POTUS.

Couldn't someone less obnoxious take this to court?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
And yet another thread, another reason why ATS is killing ATS.

Complete and utter nonsense.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Hazelnut - dont let this dis-info MSM - Covert crap distract you, they will claim its their Job... but I for one - would like a face to face with some of these Crappy Manipulators... on why its in Americas interest to join this Communist NWO crap...? and so far, the answers is less than appealling.
so I stand and every American will stand against you guys and you know it.
I would like to see ATS's records if you really want to get down to it...
who are you guys...? DHS, CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, AL Quaeda..?
its getting really tripe - guys... and if your organizations continue to mis-direct people.. we may have to mis-direct you into exile.
and we will be hunting down these people and we will be prosecuting - and you guys have already cast your stone... so time to pay the piper...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

well the BC is a issue, but the other things that have also been blocked from disclosure is even more troubling than the BC issue..
did you know, he has blocked all attempts at knowing who he really is...?
try getting anything on OBAMA.... zippo.... and he is YOUR President..
and the BC thing maybe a red herring to sort of hide the really evil stuff if there is any that is.... ACORN for one is very interesting - a government funded entity to corrupt America... and Obama was lawyer for them I believe... lets pull some of his court cases up to see which side he really is on.... please....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join