It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Breaking: Judge Orders Early Discovery: Orly Taitz Claims She Can Have President Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
she has a court ordered document stating "President Barack Obama has to appear in my office within 30 days" to discuss and provide evidence of his native born citizenship, IE the original birth certificate. Okay.

I have a court ordered certificate proclaiming I own all the territory South of Washington DC and East of the Mississippi.

I say they have equal chances of being real/having any effect whatsoever.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

*EDIT

Anyone else notice her begging for attention talking to that camera guy. His response "....what do you want me to do?" was cracking me up. Watch it, the guy on the ladder with the camera sums it up.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Hazelnut

"And now you know the rest of the story" was Paul Harvey's tag-line.
2nd line.

LOL, yes of course its Paul Harvey's line. I don't know where Andy Rooney came from. It must be HAARP waves messing with my mind again.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What I find truly funny is that the Kenyan government and the village of his father and relatives still swear he was born there! They are funding monuments and all manner of improvements to his village like an actual water line and a power line so they can have lights and fresh water. This circus must be cleaned up at some point. It only helps Obama. The slight of hand used by both sides but specially by Obama's side to hide nearly everything in his background, makes this whole situation stink like baboon crap in the hot African sun!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The issues surrounding what all is about to take place either this week up until next month just tell me that we are in WAY THE HELL OVER OUR HEADS HERE.
There are MULTIPLE fronts converging on a small window in time... that all spell... doom.

And from where I sit, these aren't just cockamaney ideas either.
I feel as if the world is literally on the brink of chaos at this point.

I also feel as if it is designed.

Considering that it is designed, I have to wonder by whom. I mean, a lot of these elements are literally YEARS in the making.

All based on the idea that the planners actually know what is going to happen next.

Good lord, guys, we have pissed off the Gods and they are about to strike us down!
I do not jest.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
The issues surrounding what all is about to take place either this week up until next month just tell me that we are in WAY THE HELL OVER OUR HEADS HERE.
There are MULTIPLE fronts converging on a small window in time... that all spell... doom.

And from where I sit, these aren't just cockamaney ideas either.
I feel as if the world is literally on the brink of chaos at this point.

I also feel as if it is designed.

Considering that it is designed, I have to wonder by whom. I mean, a lot of these elements are literally YEARS in the making.

All based on the idea that the planners actually know what is going to happen next.

Good lord, guys, we have pissed off the Gods and they are about to strike us down!
I do not jest.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm not afraid of the Gods, I'm sure I'll get exactly what I deserve.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
What I find truly funny is that the Kenyan government and the village of his father and relatives still swear he was born there! They are funding monuments and all manner of improvements to his village like an actual water line and a power line so they can have lights and fresh water. This circus must be cleaned up at some point. It only helps Obama. The slight of hand used by both sides but specially by Obama's side to hide nearly everything in his background, makes this whole situation stink like baboon crap in the hot African sun!

Zindo

No, the government of Kenya IS NOT swearing that Obama was born there.. What trash is that. No, not the Village either, and only SOME of his fathers relatives are claiming this. Why lie to bolster your opinions..?

And you're right about one thing though..... Shame on those African Villagers using anything, especially Obama, in order to get clean water and electricity..... DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I am unafraid as well.
I have done my best to do what I feel is right.
That's all anyone CAN do.

I sure will miss standing in that spot where my avatar picture was taken, though.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I really think Obama and his cronies would just fake any and every possible document needed, if he is indeed not eligible.

When you run the government that issues the documents it really doesn't seem to be a stretch to be able to fake whatever you choose.

I'm sure we have one of the best counterfeiting teams in the world in the CIA.

so why are these people asking for his original BC...they'll just say its fake, what's the point. it's useless to argue with mental illness. don't expect these people to help america solve its problems in any way, they will be like this until he leaves office. the democrats need to fix what's broken and ignore these people because they are too far gone.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm sure if this was real it would be all over the news.

I call fake.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i wouldnt believe a word orly taitz said if you paid me to

if anybody is interested in the facts of the obama birth certificate issue go to www.obamacrimes.com which is phil bergs website.

phil berg is the man who started the whole birth certificate issue, and i feel is the most qualified to bring it the various district courts. hes a democrat, and a lifetime member of the naacp. not some wingnut like orly taitz.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
I'm sure if this was real it would be all over the news.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Whooo, boy, good one!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlesUTP
i wouldnt believe a word orly taitz said if you paid me to

if anybody is interested in the facts of the obama birth certificate issue go to www.obamacrimes.com which is phil bergs website.

phil berg is the man who started the whole birth certificate issue, and i feel is the most qualified to bring it the various district courts. hes a democrat, and a lifetime member of the naacp. not some wingnut like orly taitz.

One small problem here is she actually got a judge to do something about it so far. She may be nuts but she is effective so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

She sisn''t get a Judge to do anything bro-
The Judge has to follow judicial procedure, that's it. Not withstanding the fact that if the Judge had shown the PROPER level of respect to this woman and her claims, he would have just thrown her motion into the garbage can, where it belongs, the "Birthers" would have screamed bloody murder.

It's called judicial procedure, the Judge has to follow it, there is nothing about what the Judge did that adds any merit whatsoever to this clown Taitz.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Right, because the MSM wouldn't carry a story that threatened the Presidency. After all, nobody in the MSM talked about the Monica Lewinsky scandal and Clinton's impeachment in 1998. It was all "swept under the rug".

Thank God we have World Net Daily and Orly Taitz to be the bastions of truth and goodness in our lives.

I mean they are the ones who have repeatedly done stories like this and have proven time and time again that they only post the facts and real proof!

The best part about are the Confederate flags and camo outfits! Yeehaw!

If you look really closely, there is one African American man in the beginning of the video. I got my hopes up before I realized he was another cameraman for Mediamatters. Oh well!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon

Originally posted by xlovegunx
hmmm.... hope the documents hit the net soon, would really like to see someone actually take a push at obama's birth certificate to see if it is actually real.

That was already done:
www.factcheck.org...

FactCheck?

But according to Orly they can't be trusted!

Orly Taitz - Wikipedia

Taitz also has advanced or supported a number of other conspiracy theories not directly related to Obama, including:
******SKIP******
that FactCheck is untrustworthy because of its links to the Annenberg Foundation

[edit on 9/16/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Birther Challenge Thrown out

Quote from the article
""(Rhodes) has presented no credible evidence and has made no reliable factual allegations to support her unsubstantiated, conclusory allegations and conjecture that President Obama is ineligible to serve as president of the United States," Land states in his order. "Instead, she uses her complaint as a platform for spouting political rhetoric, such as her claims that the president is 'an illegal usurper, an unlawful pretender, [and] an unqualified imposter.'"

I think that pretty much sums up the lawsuit.
No evidence period!

l

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is about LACK of evidence, obama and the dems have made a claim, that he is eligible to be president of the United States, and it is up to them to prove that claim with evidence. The burden of proof lies with the original claimants. Thats been the problem all along, Taitz and others are making the claim he is ineligible instead of just stating, we want evidence to back up your claim of eligibility.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.ledger-enquirer.com...

U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land tossed out on Wednesday a complaint by an Army captain fighting deployment to Iraq by questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama.

Land also put attorney Orly Taitz, who represents Capt. Connie Rhodes and is a leader in the national “birther” movement, on notice by stating that she could face sanctions if she ever again files in his court a similar “frivolous” lawsuit — a document that at one point the judge states that a middle school student could find irony in.

“(Rhodes) has presented no credible evidence and has made no reliable factual allegations to support her unsubstantiated, conclusory allegations and conjecture that President Obama is ineligible to serve as president of the United States,” Land states in his order. “Instead, she uses her complaint as a platform for spouting political rhetoric, such as her claims that the president is ‘an illegal usurper, an unlawful pretender, [and] an unqualified imposter.’”

Enough said.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Mak Manto

All you wrote may be true but I'm not going to take your word. Sorry
Can you give some evidence to support your belief that she is a fraudulent person who is only out for fame? I would like to know what causes you to believe this. Specific evidence would always be best.

Orly Taits is a pro Israeli Lobby group member. Do a google search and you will find lott of articles on her. Her only aim is to derail Obama Presidency for the interest of Israel. It's a fact that the most powerful corrupting foreign influence on the US, is Israel. The Israeli lobby, AIPAC, is the largest lobby in the US and bribed members of BOTH parties, INCLUDING Obama, to act in ways beneficial to Israel.

Lately Obama's shown some spine and has pressured Israel to accept a 2 state solution. Apparently the influence of AIPAC didn't exactly take.

So, knowing the power Israel had over Washington, Orly Taitz took to Israel to spread the lie there that Obama was a "clear and present danger" to Israel. A US national, going to a foreign country, claiming the US president is a threat to that country's existence.

And let's be clear on the function of the phrase "clear and present danger". It occurs in the UN Charter and is the sole justification for preemptive war by a member of the security council against any other country without a UN resolution explicitly declaring a military action. Taitz is actually saying Israel should see Obama as an enemy.
Source: www.haaretz.com...

Orly Taitz went to Israel Two Days After Submitting a Forged Obama Birth Certificate to a US Federal Court? The documents she submitted are proven as fraud - www.msnbc.msn.com...

Taitz also “has a documented association with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a powerful pro-Israel lobby group with close ties to Binyamin Netanyahu’s right-wing Likud party”.
She is on record saying that Israel’s Arab enemies should be “exterminated” rather than merely defeated.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Orly Taitz went to Israel Two Days After Submitting a Forged Obama Birth Certificate to a US Federal Court? The documents she submitted are proven as fraud -

Umm....Orly went to Israel for a big family celebration...as hubby is Israeli.
Umm....what forged Obama certificate? I can't play your link...would you care to write what was proven as a fraud?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join