It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Breaking: Judge Orders Early Discovery: Orly Taitz Claims She Can Have President Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"We're going to have him out of office within 30 days."

This is a new video in which Orly Taitz is saying that Judge Carter ordered early discovery which means that Obama has 30 days to produce subpoenaed documents including the original, hospital birth certificate which states on it which hospital he was born in and what doctor was present.

I have not been able to find the document online but I don't think she'd make a claim that a judge ordered something when he didn't.

[edit on 16/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

"We're going to have him out of office within 30 days." I have not been able to find the document online but I don't think she'd make a claim that a judge ordered something when he didn't.

You're kidding right..?... She has already made declarations and presented fraudulent documents to the courts.. Of course she would, does and has lied.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
We will see where this goes won't we? Discovery is a big step. I can hardly wait to see what the response is.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
She's a fraudulent woman.

She only cares about one thing: seeing her name in the news.

EVEN IF Obama was thrown out of office, she would find another way to be in the news for everyone to see.

Like many others, she's as corrupt as they come.

Nothing will come of this.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interesting - the date in the video is July 28th, 2009. However, it is a reference to an earlier link. The link in the video is here:

mediamattersaction.org...

Which contradicts everything she claims.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

All you wrote may be true but I'm not going to take your word. Sorry
Can you give some evidence to support your belief that she is a fraudulent person who is only out for fame? I would like to know what causes you to believe this. Specific evidence would always be best.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hmmm.... hope the documents hit the net soon, would really like to see someone actually take a push at obama's birth certificate to see if it is actually real.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Pretty Clever.

I can't find the Helium tank she's inhaling from anywhere in the video. Must be photo-shopped out.

Worthy cause in my opinion but who chose her as the leader? YIKES!

Becker

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xlovegunx
hmmm.... hope the documents hit the net soon, would really like to see someone actually take a push at obama's birth certificate to see if it is actually real.

That was already done:
www.factcheck.org...

The problem is, no one believes it when it contradicts what they already made their mind up about.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Heres the response. They are basically saying, "You didn't catch it then so nothing you can do about it now!!

How you supporters can deny there isn't ANYTHING to this are just mind boggling. Sure, I agree it may be trivial like the BC is just missing, that is possible, but if there was NO issue, it would have been settled long ago with a full disclosure and a flip of the middle finger. Instead we have obstruction and obfuscation! That is what conspiracies are made of and its shocking that some people from THIS SITE give it no credibility but do consider some of the other plethora of outrageous theories proposed on this site.

Personally I don't think the issue is the BC but something else in his records he doesn't want us to see. If he discloses the BC, the others records are then open to scrutiny.

President's lawyers say eligibility question over
Argue for dismissal of lawsuit over Obama's qualifications
Posted: September 15, 2009
9:59 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A team of taxpayer-supported lawyers arguing on behalf of President Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office say not even the U.S. Supreme Court has any input into the question at this point, and such cases should be barred from the courts.

"The Constitution's commitment to the Electoral College of the responsibility to select the president includes the authority to decide whether a presidential candidate is qualified for office," said a brief filed by government lawyers in a California lawsuit over Obama's eligibility under the Constitution's demand for a "natural born citizen" in the White House.

That's because, the brief states, "the examination of a candidate's qualifications is an integral component of the electors' decision-making process. The Constitution also provides that, after the Electoral College has voted, further review of a presidential candidate's eligibility for office, to the extent such review is required, rests with Congress."

www.wnd.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
Interesting - the date in the video is July 28th, 2009. However, it is a reference to an earlier link. The link in the video is here:

mediamattersaction.org...

Which contradicts everything she claims.

The video is dated 9/14/09. But, you're right about the contradiction of it being mediamattersaction.org . I didn't notice that before. That is strange.

[edit on 16/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i think shes lying. the way she bit her tongue at the end, litterally bites her tongue, shes lying.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by TLomon

No, they won't. I let it go though, it's about as bad as everyone screaming Bush stole the Oval Office. I had my time saying that, so I guess it's their time to say this.

I didn't walk on the streets with a confederate flag pinned to my denim jacket though, which says a lot about the people doing all this. Southern heritage or not, it's no coincidence and its blatant.

The lady is nuts if she thinks she can take someone out of office in 30 days, especially the POTUS. You can't get a city council member out of office in 30 days in Podunk, Nowhere. :shk:

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

lol factcheck .org eh? thats truly lol

"It (factcheck.org) is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

"Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and president of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation."

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I really think Obama and his cronies would just fake any and every possible document needed, if he is indeed not eligible.

When you run the government that issues the documents it really doesn't seem to be a stretch to be able to fake whatever you choose.

I'm sure we have one of the best counterfeiting teams in the world in the CIA.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
reply to post by TLomon

lol factcheck .org eh? thats truly lol

"It (factcheck.org) is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

"Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and president of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation."

Thanks for the info. It was a great laugh. "And now you know the rest of the story" (my favorite Andy Rooney line). LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I researched this yesterday/last night. From my impression of all the different sites is that she has gotten through to the judge and the judge has begun the next step of ordering discovery. Now the response has been,of course, to file a dismissal for the very same reason as all the other trials. I think this judge will allow the trial to continue. He is an ex-marine semper fi.

Obama camp has until Oct. something to submit to deposition and Orly has requested a list of evidence. Some of the things she has requested, HI BC of course, Occidental College Records, Passport records and about 8 other items. I cannot remember all of them.

If I had links I would post, but I spent like 5 hours digging through the 1000's of old cases and the outright attacks on Orly sites.

One way or the other, by October, I believe the SHTF literally.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
here is a link for the court document

www.scribd.com...

Judge Carter issued a scheduling order with boilerplate language encouraging discovery to begin unless reasons are shown not to, and the defense has filed a motion to delay it. Nothing will happen until the judge resolves the question. In the mean time, there is a motion to dismiss that will be heard on October 5.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Mak Manto

All you wrote may be true but I'm not going to take your word. Sorry
Can you give some evidence to support your belief that she is a fraudulent person who is only out for fame? I would like to know what causes you to believe this. Specific evidence would always be best.

What causes me to believe this is that every time a birth certificate has shown up in Kenya, stating that Obama was born there, she states that this is the real birth certificate.

And every time these birth certificates are proved to be hoaxes, she just goes onto the next certificate.

She just keeps using fake evidence to try to further her goals...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

"And now you know the rest of the story" was Paul Harvey's tag-line.
2nd line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join