It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been raped by an alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
IF I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS UP,TRUST ME,IT WOULD HAVE HAD
MORE DETAIL.
It's this kind of attitude that keeps people from seeking help when
something happens to them that they can't explain.

One thing I did forget.Not long after this,I had to be treated for a
cyst. I asked the doctor,what could have caused this,his answer,
physical trauma!

I want this thread closed! I am not trying to get a rise out of people!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Good for you sticking up like you did. I can't believe some of the insensitivity of some of the people here. If they think you are lying (btw, I don't) then they should just be silent on the thread. What point is there to accusing you of lying, which is ridiculous to even make something like this up in my opinion. Well I know you said you wanted this thread closed but I wanted to give you my support.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexxica

Good for you sticking up like you did. I can't believe some of the insensitivity of some of the people here. If they think you are lying (btw, I don't) then they should just be silent on the thread. What point is there to accusing you of lying, which is ridiculous to even make something like this up in my opinion. Well I know you said you wanted this thread closed but I wanted to give you my support.

When I started thinking about the incident.Every woman has had a
pelvic exam,that is how it felt!That medical instrument that doctors'
use,that's it.

If I had wanted to sensationalize this story,I would have sold it to
a grocery store tabloid years ago,or sold it to "Mr.UFO instead.No,I
kept it to myself for years.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I would say especially if you think it was lucid dreaming that your sub-conscious linked the pain you were feeling physically to your dream.

I had a recurring dream a few years back that was so real I could draw the entire scene, basically, me an my dad aboard a ferry, it was overrun by masked men who took my dad away, grabbed hold of me in our cabin and rammed a needle in my wrist.

I woke up sweating with the most intense pain in my wrist I was just stunned, had no idea what was happening.. the pain only came the first time I had the dream but everytime after I'd wake up as soon as the needle hit my arm.

Have you had any similar dreams since remembering this? I would think you will now its been brought back to the forefront of your mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think it's more like jacked or used. I've recalled having been basically pushed out of body as a ghost and an obsever. Other times was the bait and switch. It's more screwing with your head or mind rape as someone else mentioned. Some might say this is demonic possession.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

That is what I think happened,a demonic attack.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexxica

Thank-you very much! I appreciate the kind words.I just wish others
would understand.I have had dreams that seemed real before,what
made this different was the pain.The pain was still felt afterwards for
a few days.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Having studies a bit of psychology in my time, I would probably disagree with some of the posters who have guessed that this may have been the dream manifesting itself physically to cause the pain via the subconscious.

A more likely explanation is that you hurt yourself in some natural manner - ie you bumped yourself (just giving an example!). Then, whilst you were asleep, the dream state incorporated then pain and came up with this strange scenario. So I'm kind of coming at it from the opposite perspective as some of the others.

Or perhaps a bed bug of some sort (hey, it happens in the best of families!
).
Such events happen all the time: the dreamer incorporates physical impulses, reactions etc. and merges them with the dream imagery.

I remember numerous such occasions myself. Once, when I was a child, with fever, I had a hot water bottle at my feet. During sleep I somehow caused the container to open, so the water flowed out, inundating the sheets around my feet. I vividly remember dreaming - all of the sudden - that I was wading barefoot through deliciously lukewarm puddles in the garden.

On another occasion, a dream of mine was suddenly interrupted by an apparently incoherent image of myself smelling flowers in the garden, and then, with no intermission, I found myself in a Parisian perfume store, smelling perfumes.

When I awoke, I immediately smelled one my mother's perfumes in my room. She had come to see and kiss me while I was dreaming, leaving her fragrance behind in my otherwise odourless bedroom.

And those are only the NICE ones!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Something like this does make sense.My main concern was about
the pain I felt after waking up.A dream shouldn't hurt you.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I understand, Mamabeth.
What I was trying to say (hence the disgusting reference to creepy crawlies ;-)) was that MAYBE something bit you or otherwise hurt you during your dream and you incorporated that unpleasant sensation into your dreams, according to the imagery that would have been relevant for some reason at the time.

Obviously, I am in no position to state it WAS like that.
It's just the scenario that seems most likely to me.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I was not fully asleep,I had dozed off for about twenty minutes,when
this occured.What woke me up,was the face materializing over mine.
I don't remember any features,just the eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Please note what is posted at the top of this forum:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Please remain on topic and stop all personal attacks and off topic remarks.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoBrainer

You wouldn't have thought it silly if it had happened to you,or someone
you love.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank-you very much,your help was appreciated.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have never lied on any thread or post on this website.I also don't
appreciate being thought of as a troll.

The attitudes I have been subjected to, by some members,has been
appalling.It is attitudes like this that cause those that seek help not
to get the help they need.

I was relating to an incident that occured 23 years ago.I was seeking
an answer to this on this website,maybe others had the same experience.
Don't get so focused on your debating skills that you lose the most
important skill ever,the skill of listening to what another has to say!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can't give an explenation about what happened to you, but I do believe something has happened.
I had rape dreams, even lucid ones, but never felt pain after waking up.
In my case it wasn't a grey that attacked me but something that looked like a demon from "buffy the vamp slayer" (really) .
They do seem very real and are scary at the time.

here's another reason why I believe you.

When I was 17 I lived with my sister, I got the spare bedroom, a room that was never used before and was empty untill I moved in.
I always had a creepy feeling in there.
One night, when I was still fully awake I felt something crawling up on me. I got scared and just stayed very still, I couldn't see anything, just felt it and it was creepy and sexual in nature.
After a while I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs and never slept in that room again. A few days later I moved out.

Some weeks later, my sister and her boyfriend had a fight and she went to sleep in the spare bedroom. She experienced the exact same thing.
They moved out of the house some weeks later.

The next owner of the house is a familly that are befriend with my parents.
Years later we heard that their son, at the time a 21 year old, healthy boy, was comitted into a mental institution. He used to sleep in that paticular room and "suddenly" started "seeing things" (I don't know the details).

After hearing that, my sister confessed to me that she had used the room for her rituals before, trying to summon things, but that she thought it never worked. I guess it did work after all.

Anyway, I do believe you experienced something.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

What a scary story GypsK. I can only imagine how you and your sister deal with this. Its not something that can be explained away yet speaking of it is even more difficult.

My two youngest daughters were terrified of a "monster" in their bedroom when they were 5 and 3 respectively. The house was in a historical district, therefore over 150 years old at the time.

They were constantly telling me there was a "monster" in their room. I calmed and comforted them but made them stay in their room anyway thinking it was childish fear and imagination.

Almost 20 years later, the girls still insist that the "monster" in their room was real, they saw it and are still terrified of it. ???? After leaving that house, they never saw the monster again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join