It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here we have it caught red handed, Obama has basically back flipped on almost every policy he promised leading up to the election.

Obama lies about NAFTA

Factcheck.org - Obama caught lying

Obama saying ACORN will shape his agenda

More lies revealed by Morning Joe

I have nothing against the guy, I just wish politicians would stick to their promises. Politician+Promises = lies, maybe it's time for a new system.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Absolutely right warren however a thought occured to me regarding
the Joe wilson incident. You know why we can't be shouting "liar" at
the president or congress? They wouldn't find time to be saying
anything else!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
you know a politician is lying if you see his lips moving. you know how good a liar a politician is by the importance of his job.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Of course he backflipped !! I'm sure it was quite disturbing for him to learn that once he became president, ... he would not actually be in charge.

Something else is running this country, Obama is just the glossy hood.

Just like Reagan changed his tune after the failed assasination attempt.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Another fine example of how to loose your credibility based on the company you keep. This Administration is rife full of malevolent, characters and organizations to the point of it being a joke anymore. I can't wait to see what they uncover on the rest of the czars Obama has appointed. Lets see in two weeks we have seen C. Rangle (D) NY lying on his property income, Van Jones, and now ACORN. So tell me, what's next?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What really pisses me off is we can't get these politicians out of office with it. The whole premises of you getting elected is based on what you said, then your gonna do a 180 on me? Nah son, you need to bounce or switch it up.

Damn americans need to grow some balls and a backbone. They (politicians) are only doing this because they can. They will tell you whatever you want to hear in order for you to vote for them, Obama ain't any different..a politician.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Ba-sic-ly!

2nd line.

Oh yea, all the power is with lobbyists. Something you don't like..lobby for it! It's the new american way!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drummerroy39

Problem is Rangel has been caught before that. The fact he still has his post despite being caught multiple times is laughable. Try and play the race card on that one D.C.
What other job in the world lets you decide your pay and be investigated by your "peers" ? Politics is the haven of crooks and a@@*&*@! We the people need a way to check our leaders in a way they cannot interfere with and that does not require a revolution.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Obama and McCain (Lies Lies Warmonger McCain)...... We voted Obama and he screwed us. At this point in time I would have to say that even though I don't like her, we should have voted in Hillary Clinton. Sure there are plenty of reasons to disagree but something we can all agree on, at least we knew what to expect from Hillary Clinton and compared to Obama she was a better choice...

Anyone else for an ATS GTFO of Office Protest rally?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by DaMod]

top topics

join