It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Mike Grayson Announces Hearing For ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

Where can I see the list of co-sponsors? i want to see if my rep is on it.

There is an up to date list of Co-sponsers here:
www.dailypaul.com...

289 and counting!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0

We should start a campaign to black list all those that are working for the elite instead of middle America. When time comes we should put our efforts to throw them out of office.

But if you vote them out, someone else who is just as, if not more corrupt.
Why not just put the average joe in charge. He'd do a better job than the politicians.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Excellent! I wish him much success.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, agreed... it will crumble anyways. Look back to last October...
We all know this house of cards is going to come crashing down.

Auditing the Fed might start a war, but it will not be the
"cause" of financial collapse.

i ask because im just not up too speed on this issue like i should be, but why would it possibley start a war? a explantion or link would be great thx.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I am not sure it would start a war...
Although many theory's abound that the U.S. has started
war in the past to avert fiscal meltdown, or speed recovery.

There is good reading to be found here:
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

Where can I see the list of co-sponsors? i want to see if my rep is on it.

There is an up to date list of Co-sponsers here:
www.dailypaul.com...

289 and counting!

www.govtrack.us...

And here too!

289 baby! 1 more needed so it goes through uncontested! (i think)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.auditthefed.com

Go there sign the petition using accurate information and then it will show you a list of your represenatives and a link to contact them and even a generic brick of text you can copy and paste into an email to them. Or phone their office.

It shows whether they have cosponsored it or not as well as 604.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i think this bill will pass and we will see the birth of a new nation and the death of the usa

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

This just in from the House floor: Rep. Mike Grayson (D-FL) has announced a hearing for House Resolution 1207, which would subject the Federal Reserve to an independent audit!

Originally posted by JayinAR
Good.
Now S will Hit the Fan.
And it is long overdue, as the gentleman says.

I see yet another financier has died. These evil scum will rot in hell.

If this goes through, can someone explain to me how this doesn't make a global economic collapse and possibly WWIII?

Why would ANYONE be excited about that?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

You are kidding, right? Unless you are contending that it is AOK for the Fed to continue to rob, pillage and otherwise sack the American people unchecked and unpunished???????

At some point in time the piper must be paid and the Fed has had a free dance for long enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Audit the fed. Next audit the big corps. and then the ceos, multimillionaires and billionaires, and politicians now.There needs to be accountability at all levels especially with the wealthy.All the bailout money and so forth.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not too sure that this bill will get anywhere for several reasons. As stated before in earlier posts, the fist thing we need to understand is that the Fed is the most powerful, evil and corrupt entity on the planet. The individuals who run the fed WILL do Anything to maintain their system of control. Trust me ...the world can be blown up before they lose control! I would imagine that the Fed reps must be devising a plan as we speak on how to shinagle their way through this, probably complicating matters into minute debatable issues, stretching out the investigation, and challenging every request for years and years, while this stalling mechanism allows them just enough time to do what they have to do.....continue stealing and robbing the population of money and furthering overall control of the money supply. These corrupt evil crooks WILL not subject themselves to ANYONE questioning or auditing them in any way! They will kill or eliminate anyone they have to maintain control! If they have to disappear all of Congress they will do what it takes to maintain hold. We have to realize the beast we are dealing with here. Audit the FED ? Are you kidding me? These people are killers! It would be liken to asking Hitler if he would politely sit down and explain his actions to the people and stop what he was doing.....lolololol.....

Now...this is what SCARES the living crap out of me....IF the audit process DOES get harsh and nasty and the bill is deadly serious....then what will the FED do in desperation if pushed to the brink? Yes....there are several possibilities in my opinion.

1. Total and absolute collapse of the the US and world economies....and resultant WW Depression ..along the lines of 20 X worse then 29'

2. We will be going to WAR again ( WWIII ) most likely and millions will probably die...the US may be obliterated off the map....along with other countries involved.

3. Another "FALSE FLAG EVENT" will be coming very soon.....everybody stay aware and stay vigilant ! Most sources on here agree that this false flag event will make 911 look like peanuts.....the potential collapse of the FED, coupled with Obama's falling approval ratings may result in just this.

There you have it....that's my humble take on this audit. Don't get me wrong....I really hope that this works.....but I'm not holding my breath...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Audit the fed. Next audit the big corps. and then the ceos, multimillionaires and billionaires, and politicians now.There needs to be accountability at all levels especially with the wealthy.All the bailout money and so forth.

Absolutely! If the Fed does actually get audited, I think the trail will lead to that bunch anyway.

Unfortunately, there is that little voice of doubt in the back of my mind that tells me "Ain't gonna happen!"

I hope the voice is wrong!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The after effects of this are not something to look forward to, but it's about time they got audited.

Wouldn't burn my ship just yet

Better to batten down the hatches, there's a storm on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Between now and next years elections is the best time to get this pushed through. How does someone running for re election stand up and say he does not agree to an Audit. and still expect to get re elected. Not on an issue like this.The American People want an Audit and Transparency.

He did not say when this is going to happen hopefully soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
haha the overlords are getting audited.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Alan Grayson is my district rep. His going after the fed is great and I applaud him for keeping our interests IN THAT MATTER at heart. However at recent townhall meetings he has proved he has adapted to life in the beltway and circumvented and stacked his meetings. I give him props for this but if this doesn't pan out better rest assured I will not give him another chance.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's all a strategy. Most of those who were "against" the Fed before it was created where the bankers. They knew that if they were presented an "in favor" face, the people would not "go for it", since people didn't trust the bankers. But because they were pretending to be against the creation of the Fed, the people thought the creation of the Fed was the right thing to do. Fast forward to 2009 and you can connect some dots, as to what lies ahead.

According to Clif High's latest ALTA report, the Fed (and even chemtrails) won't be an issue by next year. There is a 3-hour VERITAS SHOW airing on Friday.

Exo

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Quote:
If this goes through, can someone explain to me how this doesn't make a global economic collapse and possibly WWIII?

Why would ANYONE be excited about that?

They want you to think it will cause a global economic collapse. Let me ask you this, however:

Do you still have your two hands?
Is the earth still underneath your feet?
Are the roads still there?
Do the factories still exist?
How about the sunshine and rain?

If you answer yes to all the above questions, then you'll start to understand that the economy isn't about money, it's about goods and services.

Representative, fictitious tokens of wealth created out of thin air were not "things" to possess or threaten us with in the first place.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by 30_seconds]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Great post! Thanks for posting this. We need this now more then ever!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is the best news I have heard for our Nation and the rest of the world in a long time.

Great find and thanks for sharing all the information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join