It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Mike Grayson Announces Hearing For ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This just in from the House floor: Rep. Mike Grayson (D-FL) has announced a hearing for House Resolution 1207, which would subject the Federal Reserve to an independent audit!

Who recieved The Trillion dollars in domestic support?
The Fed says they wont tell!

Who recieved The Half Trillion in foreign support?
The Fed says they dont know!

It is time!

rawstory.com...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Looks like we are close to seeing this come to fruition.

Maybe we should add Grayson to the list of ones to keep when we throw all the bums out.

On a side note:

I wrote my my Rep (Allen Boyd) months ago and his response was that he was against HR 1207.

Today I was checking Ron Paul's site to see how many co-sponsors we have and what do you know? My Rep is now on the list! (He still needs to be thrown out, there is a video of citizens trying to talk to him and he slips out a back door and his assistant flips the camera off).

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Good.
Now S will Hit the Fan.
And it is long overdue, as the gentleman says.

I see yet another financier has died. These evil scum will rot in hell.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
This just in from the House floor: Rep. Mike Grayson (D-FL) has announced a hearing for House Resolution 1207, which would subject the Federal Reserve to an independent audit!

Originally posted by JayinAR
Good.
Now S will Hit the Fan.
And it is long overdue, as the gentleman says.

I see yet another financier has died. These evil scum will rot in hell.

If this goes through, can someone explain to me how this doesn't make a global economic collapse and possibly WWIII?

Why would ANYONE be excited about that?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

That is outrageous, when the people we pay to represent us
are so shoddy in diligence. Give him the boot!

It seems that HR1207 has even the CFR worried...
Now I worry about Ron Paul...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
People really shouldn't get so excited until they see what the final bill looks like.

I still wonder why several members, like Barney Franks, were so late to the party.

I would have imagined they would have signed on from day one if they thought this bill was so great.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Well it seems that anything might be possible...
Although I have to say that the idea of a corrupt financial system
being left in place with the pretext of keeping financial stability seems insane. It is insane!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Because no matter what comes of it, it is best to buck-up and face the consequences like a "man"...
Rather than to allow the corruption to continue until my children are adults and have to deal with it.
It will only get worse.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, agreed... it will crumble anyways. Look back to last October...
We all know this house of cards is going to come crashing down.

Auditing the Fed might start a war, but it will not be the
"cause" of financial collapse.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I wouldn't worry about Ron Paul, he has been a thorn in the elites side, but the damage is already done. The word is out, the Fed needs to be audited and dismantled. Doing something to Paul would only incite further inquiry. This issue has gone beyond Ron Paul and now can be heard on the lips of average Americans.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
TPTB will most likly put this hearing in a commettee there it will stay until hell freezes over. Or worse the Representive making the announcement will end up comiting suicide, over something different. Its how they operate. Remember folks the Fed Reserve isn't a Goverment run entity its another name for the CENTRAL BANK. Nothing federal about it. There all just high payed crooks, that tell even Presidents what they can and can't do. There the ones printing the money, the ones that started all the problems. Just so they could buy up whole corporations pennies on the dollar. And they did. Them and there cronnies want to own everything.
So my hat off to the representive, I just hope he doesn't end up dead. The Fed Reserve is a most sinister organization.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"It will only get worse before it gets any better"

For some reason, that phrase is ringing in my ears like a gunshot.

Be it as it may, I would rather see things get worse then better, than just worse, period.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have previously said before, and I will say again, an audit will never happen. I hope I am wrong, i would love to be wrong. Right now, the FED is holding all the cards, and they will let the economy collapse before they will reveal where the money is going. They don't care about a little ole thing like the law. besides, when the elite start to remind these represenatatives who they really work for---them, the resolution will never pass. This house bill is just a diversion from al the other stuff going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh...."

*crosses fingers*

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
I have previously said before, and I will say again, an audit will never happen. I hope I am wrong, i would love to be wrong. Right now, the FED is holding all the cards, and they will let the economy collapse before they will reveal where the money is going. They don't care about a little ole thing like the law. besides, when the elite start to remind these represenatatives who they really work for---them, the resolution will never pass. This house bill is just a diversion from al the other stuff going on.

Thanks for the laugh. Spoken like a true crazy person.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This bill will accomplish nothing. Warren Commission or 9/11 Commission Reports. Did they really accomplish anything? After the "audit" is done, the Fed will say "You got your audit", now "Let us continue keeping you as slaves."

ABOLISH THE FED. That should be the name of the bill.

Exo

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We should start a campaign to black list all those that are working for the elite instead of middle America. When time comes we should put our efforts to throw them out of office.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
This bill will accomplish nothing. Warren Commission or 9/11 Commission Reports. Did they really accomplish anything? After the "audit" is done, the Fed will say "You got your audit", now "Let us continue keeping you as slaves."

ABOLISH THE FED. That should be the name of the bill.

Exo

This should be the bill without a doubt, but I believe that is too big a leap from the start. An "honest" audit of the fed without fraud, false documentation and missing info seems impossible to me given the consequences for those in charge. With that being said if this were to occur , I believe the information revealed would undoubtedly lead to the abolishment of the fed. We can only hope.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Ron Paul is used to the heat no doubt...just that when I see
write ups on how he had the CFR worried...(this must be why)
well and the sudden rash of mishaps surrounding prominet men...

Godspeed to Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Looks like we are close to seeing this come to fruition.

I wrote my my Rep (Allen Boyd) months ago and his response was that he was against HR 1207.

Today I was checking Ron Paul's site to see how many co-sponsors we have and what do you know? My Rep is now on the list!

Where can I see the list of co-sponsors? i want to see if my rep is on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join