posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
Mum's Pork Strip Dinner
500g Pork Strips
1. finely chop onion and garlic (minced garlic can be used)
2. Fry Onion and garlic on medium heat (about 2 minutes)
3. Dice Pork Strips and add to pan.turn pan down to low setting
4. Add mixed herbs
5. Allow to simmer for about an hour, stirring reguarly
This will allow the natural fat of the pork to cook through the meat.
6. Make up gravy as per pack (1 1/2 tbl spoon mix to 250ml water) and add to
pan. Mix in Whistershire sauce (Terriayki, Sweet chilli or plum sauce can also be used)
7. Allow to simmer untill meat is cooked through (1/2 hour to 1 hour)
8. Serve on bed of rice.