It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Des Brittain The British Peter Finch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You just have to listen to this guy, I don't know who Des Brittain is, but he kinda reminds me of that *Peter Finch* from the "I'm as mad as hell" speech, only this guy goes on about the so called swine flu being a hoax, the coming of a Police state and Marshall law and more, must see!

"Don't take this lying down, or standing up, or sitting in an armchair, do something!"

Edit: *Peter Finch* not Howard Beale.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by ChemicalSubstance]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Where did he pull that line about 80% of soldiers who fought in the Gulf War were killed by vaccines from?

The guy is a good actor, but that's all it is, an act.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Precious!

It just gives you a good feeling all over to have someone plead so passionately for your well being. Ha. Good for him. At least he will make some stop and think.

I agree about the question regarding the first Gulf war vets. Seems a bit scare mongering there. Might be good to look that one up tho.

edit to add:
Wiki says there were "148 battle-related deaths", but then adds:

as of the year 2000, 183,000 U.S. veterans of the Gulf War, more than a quarter of the U.S. troops who participated in War, have been declared permanently disabled by the Department of Veterans Affairs.[62] About 30% of the 700,000 men and women who served in U.S. forces during the Gulf War still suffer an array of serious symptoms whose causes are not fully understood.[63]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9/16/2009 by wayno]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I also found this.

The average quantity of squalene injected into the US soldiers abroad and at home in the anthrax vaccine during and after the Gulf War was 34.2 micrograms per billion micrograms of water.

According to one study, this was the cause other Gulf War syndrome in 25% of 697.000 US personnel at home and abroad.

You can find this table of FDA analyses from the Gulf War lots on The Military Vaccine Resource Directory website

(parts per billion)
> a.. AVA 020 - 11 ppb squalene
> b.. AVA 030 - 10 ppb squalene
> c.. AVA 038 - 27 ppb squalene
> d.. AVA 043 - 40 ppb squalene
> e.. AVA 047 - 83 ppb squalene

These values were confirmed by Prof. R. F. Garry (5) before the House of Representatives.

Prof Garry was the man to discover the connection between the Gulf War syndrome and squalene. According to his findings, the Gulf War syndrome was caused by squalene, which was banned by a Federal Court Judge in 2004 from the Pentagon´s use.
www.organicconsumers.org...

As many as 60,000 of the 700,000 Gulf War vets who served in Desert Storm in 1991 are ill with a variety of symptoms lumped together as Persian Gulf War Syndrome (GWS). Symptoms include chronic fatigue, severe neurological disorders, muscle and joint pain, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal problems, memory loss, insomnia, rashes, depression, headaches, and other complaints. GWS is a sexually transmitted disease, and is contagious via the airborne route. Soldiers are passing the illness on to wives and family members; and their children appear to have an increased incidence of birth defects.
www.whale.to...

So no, I don't think this Des Brittain guy is 'just' an act. There must be some truth in what he says.

ps, Sorry for all the edits.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You don't think it's all an act?
Why don't you attempt to try and do some basic research on the guy and watch any of his other videos of his YouTube channel.

Here is another video with him practicing for an audition.
www.youtube.com...

And I spent only 5 seconds Googling his name and found a casting agency that he has signed up to:
www.uk.castingcallpro.com...

Complete with a list of all the acting jobs he has had over the last few years.

He is very clearly an actor, and he's only pretending to be a conspiracy theorist for this video.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

I didn't say he wasn't an actor, and I didn't say he wasn't acting. All I said was I don't think this is just an act.

ps. Peter Finch was also an actor.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Des here.

Hi folks. yes I am a bit part actor and no I'm not a conspiracy theorist because what I said is no damned theory, it's a fact!
I concede my figures on the Gulf war deaths may be out a bit, one way or the other, but everything else I have spoken about I believe with as much passion as I was able to muster in the video.
This may well be the end of my acting career but what the heck I would have done a Marlon Brando at the Oscars anyway!

Peter Finch was acting when he made his famous "I'm mad as hell" speech but I am not though I couldn't resist hamming it up just a wee bit.

Good website this, innit?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightsocket

Oh hello Des, pleased to have you here

I think you did great job in that video, believe what you say and I didn't think it was just an act, but had truth to it. Thanks for correcting me on the name of that actor Peter Finch. Howard Beale was the name someone had given in your Youtube comments so I presumed that must have been his name, My apologies.

And yes ATS is a fabulous website.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think Howard Beale was the name of the character Peter Finch played.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The anti-vaccine message can be promoted through dance. I trained at the Royal Ballet with Nureyev.

www.youtube.com...

Did this work? How do you put a video on here? Where do you find a You Tube number for a video?
If this hasn't worked, could some kind soul do it for me and show me how?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightsocket
The anti-vaccine message can be promoted through dance. I trained at the Royal Ballet with Nureyev.

www.youtube.com...

Did this work? How do you put a video on here? Where do you find a You Tube number for a video?
If this hasn't worked, could some kind soul do it for me and show me how?

Des, that really made me laugh. i wish i could just let myself go and do something like that. the dogs reaction leads me to believe it is working for the government. keep a close on him as i'm sure he is with you

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

After the V= bit, there is a number... copy that and click on the "youtube video" bit... then paste number in there and "hey presto" you have what i posted above.

PS: are you really the real Des?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thanks for that but where is the V bit?

Yes, I'm afraid I am the real Des. It's the best I can do at the moment but I'm working on that belly. Just did twenty situps on my new incline board

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Obama dance was inspired by Charlie Veitch in London. He danced as Obama outside the BBC headquarters protesting 9/11. He wore black underpants and black shorts. Very stylish....I will have a look for his video. I think this dancing protesting will catch on!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here is Charlie doing the Obama......

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join