It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Is Right About Everything All The Time...No Exceptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A world exists where everyone is right about everything all the time. The world exists within you. All that is necessary to visit this world is you. This world has received the wisdom of the ancients whose knowledge is now being received by you, integrated into the fiber of your being without your will, focus or desire.

The world inside each one of us is mirrored back to us through the unlimited vastness of space. What is seen and known of the outer limits of earth’s gravitational field is hypothetical as is the inner world of space. We are creating the world as we live it. Our ability to know is limited by our ability to discern. Discernment is the focused practice of deep study without preconceived ideals corrupting the equation. It is a skill necessary to live in the world that exists within, mirrored without.

Our emotional reaction to the fact that other people have thoughts, ideas and dreams that defy ours is matured, able to conceive that different thoughts are not a threat, they are a blessing. We realize that each of us perceive our existence individually and uniquely. We feel appreciation and gratitude that those ones are able to paint the canvas of the world indelibly different from ours. It is interesting, intriguing to view the creation of another. We are free to change our viewpoint and experience entirely new and exciting moments which without these ones, we would never have visited, missing out in a vast array of thought forms. There is no end to the experiences and ideas until we decide within ourselves that we have no more use for other ways of being. Once our way of being becomes stagnant, we fear others. It is the reflection of our inner space that creates the world we share. Understanding this is the only requisite for living in the World.

There is no threat in this world. We realize that each of us is self-reliant, responsible for our actions and inactions. We accept the results of our thought process without blame or repercussion. Mistakes are never wrong, they are always looked upon with patience and understanding. Each of us have been in that position so many times, we laugh at ourselves in joy, marveling at our selves and our creativity.

We are humans, family, co existing in a bountiful, beautiful, brilliant world filled with life and living. The world where everyone is right about everything all the time is filled with mature people who are interesting, interested and happily accept personal responsibility in humility, with grace.

I’ve been to this world. All it takes to get there is the idea that it is real. It means developing the emotional maturity to know that All That Is exists in inner space. We live the life we believe in.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Sounds great! Take me to it

Seriously though i believe you are correct in what you say... i travel when i can... our belief in a stable reliable fearless World will take us there... in our Minds we have the ability to shut out all which is wrong in this World as we see it and live our life in this other World... of course, this is similar to believing in The Matrix where we can fight & believe....

It is also a great place to go to be rid of the demons which dwell here on Earth...

S+F

Although being 'right' all the time? Is it possible to be right all the time?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Insecurity is so prevalent in humans that it blocks us from real living. Insecurity about ourselves makes us fearful of others. Its easy to see why the world is so screwed up. In order to understand ourselves we compare our perceptions to those of other people, and when they are polar opposites, we have problems. Insisting that our unique perception is the only, real, true, valid, justifiable perception alienates everyone, causes fear and anger and inevitably, war.

Insecurity about our ideas of right and wrong, good and bad, dark and light, past and future cause us to block out that which does not fit in our unique perspectives.

I noticed something a long time ago that made so much sense I can't figure out why more people don't pay attention to it. It is impossible for ten people to witness the exact same scenario and report it identically. Why? 10 people sitting in a row, observing a simple act on stage will later relate the experience in 10 different ways.

There is no truth. There is only experience and perspective. Life is a play, the world is a stage and we are all actors acting in a drawn-out, extended plot with twists and turns, intrigue, suspense, comedy, drama, horror and the unexplained. Everything is a conspiracy until you realize the most basic ancient knowledge. The knowledge that your security of self depends on your ability to adapt, adjust and roll with the flow. If you can't do that, you will become a prisoner or your own mind, entrapped by your self-imposed bondage of thought.

You will argue and fight to defend your viewpoint, desperately wanting confirmation and accolades for your right to be right (therefore demoting the viewpoint of others and alienating them from you).

Once you realize that you are in control and have nothing to fear or defend you are free to live in the world where everything is allowed and you choose which experiences you desire. Eliminating possibilities is limiting your own ability to perceive.

Ahhhh. I'm a dreamer in the land of dreams. You are players in my play and I am a player in yours. It is all a matter of perspective. Whatever gets you emotionally charged is what you will focus on. I am emotionally charged about the thought that mankind can and will regain its senses, come to understand that to live is to be a part of everything with confidence and compassion.

So many people are afraid. Its a shame. Fear is the greatest prison of all.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What the thinker thinks, the prover proves. - Leonard Orr

[edit on 22-9-2009 by infobrazil]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
S&F! I've actually already thought of what your talking about, well along the same lines.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Great stuff Hazelnut.

I couldn't of put it better myself. Finally, someone else gets it !! I'm so ecstatic. There is hope afterall.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Maybe we are connected on some etherial energetic plane where all thoughts are magnetized to attract like vibrations???????? and I got the message first.

LOL that would be awesome if it were true.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Maybe we are connected on some etherial energetic plane where all thoughts are magnetized to attract like vibrations???????? and I got the message first.

LOL that would be awesome if it were true.

I'd like to start by saying yes, we are connected, What do you mean that you got the message first though?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
God Hazel you are brillant!
I was wondering when and if people were going to figure that out.

PS: S&F for title alone.
Now I will go read the thread.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is the mantra of the Gray Area.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

top topics

join