It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction research -- The name "Jesus" -- If you have been abducted...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Since aliens are all demonic creatures, the only way to ward them off when they come around or near you is to tell them off "in the name of Jesus Christ". I know this by personal experience with demons and also did much research about this too. There is a catch though. You have to "believe" in Jesus and have faith in Jesus. To have faith in Jesus though, you have to have faith in God too (of course), because Jesus IS of God. Without the belief, His name will not have any power over aliens or demons and "they" know that too. Once you have faith in Him, these beings have to "obey" the second you say Jesus' name. Perfect example comes from the Living Bible itself from unbelievers trying to do an exorcism after watching Paul's successful exorcisms through Jesus removing demonic spirits from people. From Book of Acts vs. 13-16: 13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took on them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the LORD Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preaches. 14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you? 16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. --May this advice and info help many people to "become a believer". Jesus has more power than all evil spirits put together (including the devil himself). He rules! God Bless!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildpudycat
Since aliens are all demonic creatures, the only way to ward them off when they come around or near you is to tell them off "in the name of Jesus Christ". I know this by personal experience with demons and also did much research about this too. There is a catch though. You have to "believe" in Jesus and have faith in Jesus. To have faith in Jesus though, you have to have faith in God too (of course), because Jesus IS of God. Without the belief, His name will not have any power over aliens or demons and "they" know that too. Once you have faith in Him, these beings have to "obey" the second you say Jesus' name. Perfect example comes from the Living Bible itself from unbelievers trying to do an exorcism after watching Paul's successful exorcisms through Jesus removing demonic spirits from people. From Book of Acts vs. 13-16: 13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took on them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the LORD Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preaches. 14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you? 16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. --May this advice and info help many people to "become a believer". Jesus has more power than all evil spirits put together (including the devil himself). He rules! God Bless!

No, only the aliens from the demon world are demonic. Most of the rest are either neutral or so so, except for the Jue-sah; the aliens behind the NWO bunch. They make the demons look like nice guys.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
DragonriderGal---
I respect your opinion but however I do not agree with you. Even the devil himself prances around masquering to be an "angel of light". As so do many of his soldiers. How else do you think they convince people to follow them or to believe their lies.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Problem here is, we'll never find out on boards like these if this is even remotely true. Way too many secularists on here. I doubt aliens would "scoff" as if they care what we say or utter. If so, it would apparently be the only emotion they show. As a result, if someone asserts that, you can be sure there's an anti-Christianity bias in the reporting.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I thought I'd mention something that just happened to me after I typed in my reply about Jesus. Before I posted it by clicking on "reply", I called my boyfriend to get his opinion about this. He said that was all very good, then strangely asked me what I was doing now when I just told him. Confused, I answered him anyway by saying I was about to send my reply. He replied in a forceful tone, "NOoooo". I asked why he said that. He said that he hadn't said anything yet. Well, we both knew what that meant as you should too. That freaked me out a little bit. But then I shouldn't be too surprised, because those demons DO NOT want you to believe what I have told you and will try to convince you not to believe. PLEASE DO NOT believe those false thoughts "they" put in your head.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

DragonriderGal---
I respect your opinion but however I do not agree with you. Even the devil himself prances around masquering to be an "angel of light". As so do many of his soldiers. How else do you think they convince people to follow them or to believe their lies.

Even as I respect your opinion, but totally disagree. Don't mind at all if you disagree with me.

Anyway, to control and trick us and get us to follow them, the NWO bunch wrote things like the bible, the talmud, the koran, you name it. The NWO bunch aka the illuminati aka Jue-sah wrote or had a hand in writing every single one of those religious texts. EVERY religion was meant to be a social control tool for unruly and dangerous humans; get them to feel guilty or 'wrong' if they feel angry.

Our anger makes us some of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy; that and our incredible ability to find new and more deadly ways to kill things and people that scare us too badly or try to kill us. And don't think the NWO bunch haven't learned that the hard way over the millinia.

And that parading around as angels of light is exactly what the 'illuminati' do all the time. The god energy has NOTHING to do with any religion, only being true to your 'highest self' and following and doing what you know is the 'truth', for you that is lodged deep in your heart.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerman
Problem here is, we'll never find out on boards like these if this is even remotely true. Way too many secularists on here. I doubt aliens would "scoff" as if they care what we say or utter. If so, it would apparently be the only emotion they show. As a result, if someone asserts that, you can be sure there's an anti-Christianity bias in the reporting.

Sure, some aliens scoff. But then mostly they realize that we humans are pretty blinded and deafened to the spirit realm, and kinda feel sorry for us, since it makes us so easily manipulated by those who are NOT interested in humanity's highest good, but only for their own good aka power and money and CONTROL of us.

And yah, they care sometimes. They all have lost spirits to the human bodies, so they care about those souls, and consequently for the people around them. Not too many of them do anything, but every now and again, the elves will step in and help an ex-elven spirit; you know kinda like looking out for old retarded Uncle Joe?

And I am not anti christian, just anti-NWO. But since the NWO bunch created christanity to manipulate, control and enslave us, I am not too fond of it either.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I know who the Illuminati are. They are some of the most powerful people in the world. I also do know that God is even far more powerful then they will ever be. As most people (who know about the Illuminati) already know, there are very evil spirits working behind the Illuminati. But they are apart from the Bible, Koran and the other know spiritual books. The Bible was written by Jesus' disciples through God's Holy Spirit. The Koran was written by Mohammed who saw a vision of satan appearing as the angel "Gabriel". But even he knew it was the devil himself. His wife convinced him otherwise. So, being convinced it was God's will for him, he allowed this spirit to help him write the Koran (or Quran). That is somewhat similar to what happens to other false prophets either believing they are preaching the truth or are truly working for the devil.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I know who the Illuminati are. They are some of the most powerful people in the world. I also do know that God is even far more powerful then they will ever be. As most people (who know about the Illuminati) already know, there are very evil spirits working behind the Illuminati. But they are apart from the Bible, Koran and the other know spiritual books. The Bible was written by Jesus' disciples through God's Holy Spirit. The Koran was written by Mohammed who saw a vision of satan appearing as the angel "Gabriel". But even he knew it was the devil himself. His wife convinced him otherwise. So, being convinced it was God's will for him, he allowed this spirit to help him write the Koran (or Quran). That is somewhat similar to what happens to other false prophets either believing they are preaching the truth or are truly working for the devil.

Nah, actually the illuminati are the most evil of the evil. They hire the devil and demons from another world, in another dimension. And the original aliens, the Jue-sah, were the high priests of israel. But they have abandoned that crowd pretty much and now use whoever and whatever they can, not that they don't still use the jewish people when they need to.

So, indeed, the Jue-sah wrote the jewish stuff without a doubt. Jesus, if he really existed, was one of them, although it sounds like he might have gone rouge.

So yah, any judeao-based 'religion' was created by the Jue-sah aka NWO bunch. And they helped write all the other versions of religion as well. And they are more than happy to stir the pot and get us fighting each other over who's version is the 'true' one because after all, in the end, the only ones who profit from war are the ones who sell weapons---and always to both sides, with this bunch. Plus if we are busy fighting each other, we aren't going to be keeping an eye on what THEY are up to, the scum.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildpudycat

Yeah yeah, i agree with that & believe this as well. You just laid it out straight, whereas i (in an earlier post here) cut some corners. Weak, i know.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just want to post a verse that God just brought to my attention a minute ago: Philippians 2:10-11, "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." That includes every single existing evil spirit, not just God's angels. When you confess in your heart and to Him that Jesus is Lord, you will have power through Him to cast away evil spirits.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

My response to gonone:
That's alright. You still said it right. May God bless you for that. That's also true of worrying about evil. When it comes to evil, we have absolutely nothing to worry about or fear of. Evil spirits feed on fear. They are drawn to people who have fear of them or anything else of this world. But just the opposite, they also fear people who have a close relationship with Jesus. They are so very afraid of Jesus. When I have a worry or fear of these "things" I just ask God to remove it and He does.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Wildpudycat]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"Nebuc

hadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was sixty cubits and its width six cubits. He set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon." Daniel 3:1

So what exactly does a six by six cubit nonexistent statue discussed in a book by authors unknown about a man who probably didn't exist have to do with the earliest reference to the number of the beast in revelation ?

biblical prophecy is one of my favorite stomping grounds ....well not favorite so much as most frequently read and pondered

Then you should have no problem quoting a test saying " and the number of the beast will be 666" anything less will not do.

Then you have to prove how this is a prophesy, no beats has appeared yet owning this number, and trying to claim that john is a prophesy will certainly not do.
Prophesy may well be your stomping ground Undo but an after the event scripture by a non existent prophet is joking juju.

Here's the type of thing we would reasonably expect to hear if a man (or woman) did indeed have a glimpse into the future.

" --and in the end of these days man will to glorify himself, build two great towers of glass that reach to the heavens. Indeed the lord will see what man has become and be wrathful for fear of man becoming like the gods reaching to the heavens.
And the lord will send 2 giant birds of silver to destroy the towers of man in great flame and smoke killing thousands of the sinful of the great city."

There you go Undo now if that was written somewhere in the bibles it would certainly be of interest, more so if there was a time and date.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thought you would find this interesting reading--
Despite internal evidence for an earlier dating, Christian scribes often choose to aggrandise their own ‘suffering’ by dating Revelation to the persecutions of Domitian about 96 AD.

This ‘tradition’ began with Irenaeus at the end of the second century. Correctly understood as a Jewish resistance tract Revelation has nothing to do with later Christian suffering at all. Its core elements – the several alternative apocalyptic endings – almost certainly were in circulation in Palestine (particularly Galilee) in the mid-years of the first century, where such literature was popular.

When was it written? The book itself tells us the answer, enigmatically but more precisely than any other book of the Bible:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six. (13.18)
And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition." (17.10,11)

The person these celebrated verses point to is Nero.

For over a century scholars have known that Jewish numerology or ‘gematria’ resolves the name of Nero Caesar, as it appears in Hebrew (without vowels), into the number 666. Unlike the English alphabet, all the letters of Hebrew have a numerical equivalent, which opens the door to all sorts of esoteric or ‘mystical’ use. Engels credits a fellow German with the resolution of the riddle of Revelation thus:

"This solution was given by Ferdinand Benary of Berlin. The name is Nero. The number is based on [Hebrew] Neron Kesar, the Hebrew spelling of the Greek Nerôn Kaisar, Emperor Nero, authenticated by means of the Talmud and Palmyrian inscriptions.

This inscription was found on coins of Nero's time minted in the eastern half of the empire. And so -- n (nun)=50; r (resh)=200; v (vau) for o=6; n (nun)=50; k (kaph)=100; s (samech)=60; r (resh)=200. Total 666. If we take as a basis the Latin spelling Nero Caesar the second nun=50 disappears and we get 666 - 50 = 616, which is Irenaeus's reading." – On The History of Early Christianity, III.

The seven kings referred to are the emperors of Rome. At the time of writing, five are past (‘are fallen’ – Augustus, Tiberias, Caligula, Claudius, Nero), one rules still (Galba – who ruled from June 6, 68 to January 15, 69), and the prophesy is made that only one other will rule before the End.

The final sentence resolves again into Nero. Could he be ‘is and is not’ (alive then dead)? How could one ‘of the seven’ be the eighth as well? The answer is that the crisis of the year 68/69 (the so-called 'year of four emperors', which ran from June 68 through to December 69) lasted long enough for rumours to spread that Nero had not died at his own hand, but had fled to Persia, had raised an army and would reclaim the throne from the interloper Vitellius. Seemingly confirming this turn of events was the appearance of an impostor on the island of Kithnos (Thermia) – about a hundred and thirty miles from Patmos – claiming to be Nero.

Revelation, and other fiery tracts of the same genre, no doubt strengthened the resolve of first century Jewish resistance. The rebels failed, as did the Apocalypse in its prediction of the imminent fall of Rome and of the Millennial Reign that would follow. Many early Christians rejected the book outright, attributing authorship and the doctrine of an ‘earthly kingdom’ to a late first century Jewish Egyptian heretic called Cerinthus.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
TO THE CHRISTIANS HERE:

I challenge you to provide me and other ATS members who are not christian with the address of any Christian forum that will accept our viewpoint. I doubt there are any that would tolerate, as ATS and other sites do, such a wide variety of opinion. Most likely, they would censor/ban posts such as those I make and those of others. Yet, you enjoy the freedom of a secular, non-Christian oriented site and take full advantage of it. Show us a site where we can post our opinions that is overtly Christian and will accept a similar variety of viewpoints.

Additionally, as for aliens being demonic or fallen angels: you simply display ignorance and prejudice by stating such falsehoods. To you, they are demons. You interpret them as such because you fear them, your pastor tells you they are demons and that you should fear them, and you find references in the bible that you misinterpret as referring to alien entities as being fallen angels. Your fear is based entirely in ignorance and exhibits the strong tendency of Christianity to label anything unknown, new or not understood as "demonic". Your fear is compounded and entrenched because you never dare think beyond what your pastor thinks nor do you ever question the pseudo-authorities in this subject. You accept, hook, line and sinker, whatever a Christian pastor, author or advocate tells you that you should accept.

In law, those making the claim have a burden to produce the evidence, generally. All I've ever seen are biblical references, but you can never seem to show us anything else to bolster your predominant claim that "all" aliens are demons (someone previously posted such a statement). You simply cannot use the bible to prove your interpretation of it.

Aliens are not demons, no matter how loudly you proclaim it. Despite the incessant preaching to the contrary, ETs are a phenomenon that is mysterious to humanity, and we should cautiously evaluate how we judge them. They are as diverse (actually, more so) as humanity and range from outright evil to shining examples of goodness and light that we should all emulate. They come from extraordinarily long distances and some live next to us in another dimension. An eternity of universes and dimensions. Evil though SOME may be, demonic they are not. Such a conclusion is akin to stating that humanity is demonic because some humans commit atrocities. It is a sadly primitive way of thinking and shows NO ability to think critically and analyze the issue objectively.

To say aliens are demons or fallen angels is really quite stupid, too, when you think about it. If the idea was to distract us from worshiping our imaginary friend Jesus, wouldn't they want to make themselves as attractive and deceptively "nice" as possible? Yet, we seen abductions from strange, even repulsive, looking creatures who elicit few positive responses and evoke fear instead. If they are capable of "transforming to an angel of light" as we hear unendingly from Christians about Satan (another fantasy), why not simply transform into something more pleasing to look at? And, would not their message be consistent and pleasing to hear? Instead, we get mixed messages, confusing the matter even further. It would seem to me they would make a more unified attempt to "trick" humanity into giving up Jesus if that were their goal and if they were in fact serving one, evil being (satan). None of these inconsistencies seem to be explainable by Christianity, yet the myth rolls on.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I respect your opinion and understand why you have these false beliefs. I feel sorry for you for being deceived. I can see why you feel Christian forums won't allow you to speak. It is because all you probably do is persecute them. True Christians do not persecute others. We respect other people's opinions. However, we only have two cheeks to be slapped. Matthew 5:29 "But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also." After that, we dust off our feet and walk away. Luke 9:5 "And whoever will not receive you, when you go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them."
Maybe you should start respecting others opinions instead of persecuting. I came on this forum to give my testimony and give hope to people who are looking to receive it. Now it is my time to leave. God be with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You can say the name but unless you know fully and understand the authority given to you under the most High G-d in this world it won't work. IF you do know your inherited authority over this world then they will become terrified because you will harness the power given to you under your royal lineage.

I have seen this with my own eyes and the beings have literally become utterly terrified. Knowledge is power but understanding the power you have inherited in this world is huge. HUGE! This is the very thing 'they' don't want you to know!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

G-d? You're afraid even to refer to a title? Surly you realize it's not a proper name. God has no name. It's true that spiritual empowerment protects one from negative extra terrestrials, but blind faith does not and those entities are no demons. There are such things as demons, if you study the occult, and they are astral/ethereal beings which are not at all humanlike and cannot bring harm to those who do not invite them. All negative beings must obey the law of free will. They cannot invade your home unless they are on par with you, a third density human of mixed spiritual alignment. Jesus' name is as effective in countering these beings as any other demigod. Krishna has a much more loyal and pure following that Jesus ever had, and only the Gnostic Christians have any idea what they're talking about. What they know that Catholicism and every sect that has since splintered from that belief do not is that god is found within. God is not an angry old man in the sky. That interpretation was the result of a retelling in the bible of the story of the Annunaki, who were negative extra terrestrials who constructed humans to be their slaves. As you can probably guess, it didn't turn out so well for them. Now, the Annunaki were not greys. The greys are ET human beings whose DNA has deteriorated and basically fallen apart to such a degree that they can no longer breed and they are forced to clone bodies for their group soul complex to inhabit, but with each generation, their genes further degrade. This is because they refuse to love themselves or anybody else. They believe that they can fix their genes by abducting and experimenting, sometimes even mutilating contemporary human beings. They are doomed to extinction in a finite number of generations. What is important to understand is that we are, ourselves, vessels for the divine consciousness of the supreme Logos, the Creator. We are all Christ/Krishna. Heh, even their names sound alike. But it's just a kind of awareness. It's an understanding of your connection to the divine and the acknowledgment that we are all ultimately one being. Catholicism is nothing but an institution of mind control. The mistake those splinter sects made was in giving it any credibility to begin with, but then again it was punishable by death to deny the status quo. Now does that sound right to you? Think about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
reply to post by Egyptia

G-d? You're afraid even to refer to a title? Surly you realize it's not a proper name. God has no name. It's true that spiritual empowerment protects one from negative extra terrestrials, but blind faith does not and those entities are no demons. There are such things as demons, if you study the occult, and they are astral/ethereal beings which are not at all humanlike and cannot bring harm to those who do not invite them. All negative beings must obey the law of free will. They cannot invade your home unless they are on par with you, a third density human of mixed spiritual alignment. Jesus' name is as effective in countering these beings as any other demigod. Krishna has a much more loyal and pure following that Jesus ever had, and only the Gnostic Christians have any idea what they're talking about. What they know that Catholicism and every sect that has since splintered from that belief do not is that god is found within. God is not an angry old man in the sky. That interpretation was the result of a retelling in the bible of the story of the Annunaki, who were negative extra terrestrials who constructed humans to be their slaves. As you can probably guess, it didn't turn out so well for them. Now, the Annunaki were not greys. The greys are ET human beings whose DNA has deteriorated and basically fallen apart to such a degree that they can no longer breed and they are forced to clone bodies for their group soul complex to inhabit, but with each generation, their genes further degrade. This is because they refuse to love themselves or anybody else. They believe that they can fix their genes by abducting and experimenting, sometimes even mutilating contemporary human beings. They are doomed to extinction in a finite number of generations. What is important to understand is that we are, ourselves, vessels for the divine consciousness of the supreme Logos, the Creator. We are all Christ/Krishna. Heh, even their names sound alike. But it's just a kind of awareness. It's an understanding of your connection to the divine and the acknowledgment that we are all ultimately one being. Catholicism is nothing but an institution of mind control. The mistake those splinter sects made was in giving it any credibility to begin with, but then again it was punishable by death to deny the status quo. Now does that sound right to you? Think about it.

Thanks! Concise and interesting info.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I respect your opinion and understand why you have these false beliefs. I feel sorry for you for being deceived. I can see why you feel Christian forums won't allow you to speak. It is because all you probably do is persecute them. True Christians do not persecute others. We respect other people's opinions. However, we only have two cheeks to be slapped. Matthew 5:29 "But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also." After that, we dust off our feet and walk away. Luke 9:5 "And whoever will not receive you, when you go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them."
Maybe you should start respecting others opinions instead of persecuting. I came on this forum to give my testimony and give hope to people who are looking to receive it. Now it is my time to leave. God be with you.

No, you don't respect my opinions because when I express them, you label that expression as "persecution." So sorry to offend your saintly sensibilities...the fact is, I haven't found an intellectually honest Christian forum that allows a discussion of the possibility that they may be wrong and misguided in their faith. That's fear and ignorance wrapped into one, sad little ball. If Christians were so solid in their faith, they'd welcome and even invite those like myself to speak.

FYI, I NEVER had more hope for my spirit and soul until I rejected the slavery of the belief in a god and Jesus. It is an incredibly liberating experience and I suppose, like you, I'm trying to spread the word so that others can experience the same thing. Christian testimony, on the other hand and when you think it through, does nothing but create fear and oppression. Too bad you feel you have to leave, but I'm not surprised.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join