It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction research -- The name "Jesus" -- If you have been abducted...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

1. I've talked with Guy Malone face to face at length several times.

2. He's authentic and quite objective in taking all comers in terms of hearing them out and accepting their narrative more or less at face value as presented and going from there. People self-select pehaps but he excludes none who come to him for info or help.

3. Your hostility toward Christianity and Christians may be understandable given poor representatives of such in your past.

4. Truth is still truth. One either submits to the Truth or is eventually broken on it or under it . . . doesn't matter the topic of the Truth.

5. This era, by all evidence, is the Biblical END TIMES . . . your side will have sway overtly for 3.5-7 years. Then THE TRUTH will be more than abundantly evident for all to see--though it will also have been evident in many respects, ways and areas multiple times before then.

6. Anger, hostility, narrow rigid bias are usually poor tools with which to apprehend the truth.

7. I suspect that your relationships with those closest to you are as conflicted and tortured as are your feelings about philosophical issues and Christians and Christianity.

8. How's that been working out for you?

9. ATTACHMENT DISORDERED childhoods result in many problems apprehending the truth of reality. Takes a lot to work such through and overcome.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Do not tell anyone to refrain from saying the word JESUS if it fills them with strength confidence and resolve,you can say the word LUCIFER if you choose ,and if it provides you with the emotional spark to light the internal emotional INFERNO YOU UNKNOWINGLY BUT NATURALLY POSESS AS A HUMAN BEING,then it is the right thing to say.

I am not saying not to use the name Jesus. My opinion is that Christians have created a myth that aliens stop abductions because the name Jesus is used. The myth is that there is something special and unique about his name, which plays into the wider Christian belief system. I strongly feel it is a way to create fear, not to empower us. The goal seems to be to create fear that, if we reject Jesus, there is no other way to combat unwanted alien contact. I am in complete agreement with the idea that any statement will work, and have been provided an account, that regardless of what you say, they will leave if your intent is strong enough.

I have been abducted,and was able to control some of the events by "saying"in another way the same thing that a religous person would be saying when they invoke the strength they feel simply by saying the name Jesus.

Would you expand on this a bit more? Thanks.

Our emotions are incredibly powerful if we direct and focus them,they are actually PHYSICAL WEAPONS EXACTLY LIKE A DOLPHINS OR A WHALES SONIC BOOM THAT IS USED TO STUN ITS PREY.

I'm coming to believe this the more I learn.

You have to live through an event and learn the skills to understand.Check out Canadian abducted by humans in blue uniforms.Its some of my story,it might help some people out.

Do you have a link to this story? Could you elaborate a bit on the skills you've learned through your experiences?

Also,because I glimpsed biblical references earlier,the bible explains our creation exactly as it happened.We were planted here.We are a resource.The bible was an instruction book,NOT A RELIGOUS DOCUMENT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.Adam was a primate who was geneticly enhanced and Eve was cloned from Adam for Genetic reason ,then they were BRED as if they were animals.We were BRED LIKE ANIMALS.

This I believe too, but it isn't a belief based on faith, but based on historical documents and archaeology. I also believe that the "snake" in the Garden was the loser in a war for humanity, so it was made to look evil. The "snake", whoever that was, was likely a potential liberator of humanity.

Dont worry,our "creators"are Human just like us.We are a planet of humans that was created to be a resource in a galactic war our "brothers"-"creators"-"gods"-are involved in.We have a destiny alright and it is staring us in the face.

Abductions are real,and you should do everything in your power to FIGHT TO MAKE THEM STOP OR TO MAKE THEM AS DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE.

True, but I also think that not all abductions are hostile or bad. Maybe those shouldn't be classified as "abductions" but something else, like meetings. We don't know for certain if those abductees didn't agree to such meeting at some point in their past but don't remember it.

Thanks for post!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAJIC 12
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Tacitus was not mythical or ficticious,nor was Josephus.You can deny they had lived and wrote but you are the one ignoring history.
Tacitus,Josephus,..there are others of historical significance that were involved,and others
with archeological evidence proving their existance;Herod the Great,Pontius Pilate,who interviewed Jesus of Nazereth..(I've been to the theater he had Herod build at Caesaria,Israel.(Long Live her State,and Flag.)
I know another scattered people of faith,who's history of persecution is also
in question.Many people today say they were never close to being exterminated by ANY State,regime or Reich.That wasn't too long ago.

"Those Who Don't Learn From The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It."

Don't doubt the others existed, only jesus. I have a great website for you, in return. WWW.jesusneverexisted.com. I can clearly see that the NWO has manipulated all sorts of information to make 'jesus' seem real, but all after 'he' was dead.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
What I find to be funny is...most abductions stories talk of an unwilling thing, where the person is taken against their will. I have been taken several times to my concious knowledge, and all were a very pleasant experience. I was spoken to (in my head) in a respectful manner, my questions, for the most part, were answered, and I found myself in my own bed after it was over. I never felt any fear, and as a matter of fact, on one occasion I begged to be taken home with them, and not back to Earth. Everyone I have spoken to, or read about, say they were taken against their will. what does this mean, do you all think?
It really puzzles me when I get to thinking about it.

See, that is exactly what you do, if abducted by greys or other aliens that aren't the blues, demons, or those working for the NWO bunch.
People just get scared and make it difficult for everyone involved. Of course, most people are so brainwashed into believing either aliens don't exist, or they are evil and will hurt/torture you that they throw themselves into a panic and get all reactive. *shakes head*

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
[I have a great website for you, in return. WWW.jesusneverexisted.com.

This is an excellent website that debunks everything about Christianity. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

From Jesus to Aliens;all of it is speculation and belief.We aren't sure "MOSES" existed,
but we do have a Talmud that tells us of Jesus,but questioning his father.So it boils down to a sort of Confidence of Hiearchy.Like the games of Dungeons and Dragons,we all have our "rules of power" and "limits of ability" dictated by a "Rule-Book".It's no surprise many
young americans don't believe in Jesus;He isn't allowed in the public schools many of his people contributed to and built.Sterility in imagination and incentive have replaced
spontinaity,and the desire to participate or add to a overall better community.Most of our Educational System has let America down by denying our youth an informed choice.Not the Babysitting Service our classrooms have become.We are becoming just as cold and void of spirit as the turban-tallibans have accused us of.(They hate us all;believer in Jesus,Moses,and Darwin.)In Afghanistan,All three are "mixing their blood" for a common cause.

"The Truth is so precious,it must be secured with a bodyguard
of Lies." -Sir Winston churchill

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
[I have a great website for you, in return. WWW.jesusneverexisted.com.

This is an excellent website that debunks everything about Christianity. Thanks for posting it.

You're welcome. Yes, I think it is one of the best sites I have found for that, to date.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This is interesting how so many interested in the possibility of aliens and their
alleged powerful science we might tap into,but there were no visits or power thousands of years ago as written by the prophets.What an act .When the Egyptians wanted to forget a bad time or person in their history they just eraced their image on the walls believing they never existed.Their children were taught never to mention that person's name because it made them live again in spirit.Thousands of people aren't usually willing to give their lives rather than deny what they have said happened to them;yet from the first week,people were killed for proclaiming Jesus'rose from the dead.All they had to do is agree with those who had no experience,thus did not believe,and they could go home with an apology.They weren't decieved,they experienced something unusual and like those who claim to have had an experience with an "alien",many times are mocked and vilified as liars by those who we know nothing of but an animated avatar and photoshop credentials.
To an unbelieving generation raised on science fiction movies that depict people of faith being powerless to save or deliver security or help in the face of the Alien monster;It's no wonder they asked a long time ago:
"Who is this mythical bearded man in a robe,and why should I listen to his folowers?"

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAJIC 12

From Jesus to Aliens;all of it is speculation and belief.We aren't sure "MOSES" existed,
but we do have a Talmud that tells us of Jesus,but questioning his father.So it boils down to a sort of Confidence of Hiearchy.Like the games of Dungeons and Dragons,we all have our "rules of power" and "limits of ability" dictated by a "Rule-Book".It's no surprise many
young americans don't believe in Jesus;He isn't allowed in the public schools many of his people contributed to and built.Sterility in imagination and incentive have replaced
spontinaity,and the desire to participate or add to a overall better community.Most of our Educational System has let America down by denying our youth an informed choice.Not the Babysitting Service our classrooms have become.We are becoming just as cold and void of spirit as the turban-tallibans have accused us of.(They hate us all;believer in Jesus,Moses,and Darwin.)In Afghanistan,All three are "mixing their blood" for a common cause.

"The Truth is so precious,it must be secured with a bodyguard
of Lies." -Sir Winston churchill

From what I see in the racial/collective unconscious, the NWO definitely sees that their control tool, christanity, isn't holding enough of us enslaved any more, especially the young indigos. So they are spinning other kinds of beliefs now to try to capture us back, like 'science' and a lot of the new age stuff, which is better in terms of accessing our true spiritual heritage, but still too confining to really let us grow spiritually.

And if you understand that the NWO bunch have written all the 'religious' text since the beginning, it wouldn't be too hard to see their hand in every one of them, bible and Talmud included. And the story of "Moses" was stolen from the Sumerians, their historical tale of Gilgamesh; just change the name and location and voila, the story of Moses. *rolls eyes* They weren't even original about it.

And there is that whole separation of church and state thing to try to avoid the debacle from Europe that those who fled Europe were well aware of.

And really the people the 'Muslims' hate are the ex Jue-sah, not really us Americans, other than we are letting them manipulate us into helping them. The blues (who reincarnate as arabs) and the Jue-sah (who reincarnate as Jews) have a 'history' of hatred and vengeance from before their arrival on this world even, sorta like the Hatfields and McCoys. I don't think even they remember what actually happened. They just hate each other with an unresolvable and immovable hatred that nothing in this world can stop.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

wow that site is a mess. it deliberately makes assumptions about subjects based on what one group out of hundreds believes. it assumes because nazara means truth that never actually was the name of a town. ya know, these types of papers are like the ones written not so long ago claiming gilgamesh never existed and yet they've found his city in the last 2 years. and since gilgamesh isn't in the bible, he's afforded some place in history. i think this insistence in eradicating jesus is a bit obsessive and strange.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

even more perplexing is how you could think that wonderful man yeshua, came from the imagination of the guys who ran a huge roman war machine.

Wonderful words do not make the reality of a wonderful godman, we are all aware that there would have been many Jesus son of Josephs at the time.

The reality of this is borne out as you are aware in the talpiot tomb where a jesus son of joseph once lay with his family.

But we are looking for for characteristics that went by the name jesus son of joseph and that changes things.

The typical characteristics, born of a virgin, relationship to star, nailed to a tree/crisifix executed and raise from the dead, miracles etc are not unique.

These attributes were to be found in relation to many other characters (gods/prophets) and are recorded "outside" of the bibles, Such as Mithras and dionisis

History is somewhat silent about "jesus of Nazareth" Nazareth by all account did not even exist at the time.

The handful of late 1st century / early 2nd century writers (Paul, Clement, Barnabas, Papias) did not quote Jesus at all. They say nothing, or next to nothing, of humanoid "Jesus actions" or miracles. The virgin-born, miracle-working, godman of later legend was unknown to them. When their fantasy required the endorsement of higher authority they turned instead to Jewish scripture, to the patriarchs, the prophets and the supposed utterances of the Jewish God himself.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Jesus is not merely an imaginary friend, he is also a fantasy lover. The innate human desire for an intimate relationship with another person finds its ultimate fulfillment in "union with Christ". JC may exist only in the mind of his adoring paramours – but then, what object of adoration does not owe more to the self-delusion of the admirer than to the objective excellence of the admired?
Unsullied by any compromising physical reality Jesus transcends our wildest hopes and doe-eyed dreams. HIS limpid gaze never fades, HIS hair never thins, HIS waistline never thickens. Pubescent teenagers, the bereaved, the lost, the lonely and the chaste, all may find comfort and protection in the godman's ethereal embrace.

HIS love is unconditional, HIS fidelity beyond question. Did not this supremely selfless lover suffer agony and death two thousand years ago because, even then, he knew HE would love us, for all our frailties and failings?

HIS is a Love that truly will last forever, a bottomless, infinite, eternal vat of love. How can reality compete? Is it any surprise that organised religion draws into itself the lonely hearts and the abandoned? To be unloved, to be denied a focus for the primordial force that impels all life to seek out reproduction, leaves dangling an "emptiness", a "longing", and an "unworldliness" which become the breeding ground for delusion, mysticism and religion.

The sufferer battles with, and punishes, his or her physical self and escapes into a psychotic realm, misinterpreted as "higher", "spiritual" or even "heaven" itself. Love of Jesus – the ultimate narcissistic infatuation.
K Humphries

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

wow that site is a mess. it deliberately makes assumptions about subjects based on what one group out of hundreds believes. it assumes because nazara means truth that never actually was the name of a town. ya know, these types of papers are like the ones written not so long ago claiming gilgamesh never existed and yet they've found his city in the last 2 years. and since gilgamesh isn't in the bible, he's afforded some place in history. i think this insistence in eradicating jesus is a bit obsessive and strange.

Actually, the site is an excellent resource for anyone who is intellectually honest. There are no assumptions, only scholarly articles and references to others who have done their research. Research based on fact, not faith. The article you misrepresent is found at

www.jesusneverexisted.com...

Of course, you can believe what you wish and dismiss evidence which contradicts your faith. But faith is a fools game and ultimately you are simply wasting your time and energy.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

you assume too much. i also have faith in the ancient texts of the other ancient cultures. in other words, i don't buy the mainstream theme that all ancient texts and figures are mythological. and that includes jesus. i can make a case that you don't exist too if i'm highly selective. i may be a christian but at least i don't assume i know exactly what happened to other people thousands of years ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

this is the problem i have with the concept that these sons of gods somehow negate the existence of other sons of gods. it is predicated on the concepts of roman catholicism in the dark ages. it's the only way to insist that modern christians, with some 500 years of archaeology and literature to draw from, are still somehow basing their ideas on nothing. i don't get it, moocow.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
there were sons of enki before in the ancient literature.
heck for that matter, there were sons of enlil before in the ancient literature.
there were sons of gods in greece, rome, iran, iraq, egypt, china, and so on. why is it that jesus being called son of god negates only HIS existence? how is it that sun ends up being son? some of the arguments are so flimsy it almost looks like they're trying to achieve the opposite effect.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
here's an example of how i think the other ancient religions are all telling the same story and you've just been lead to believe they are isolated coincedences:

APOLLYON in revelation 9 of the bible is APOLLO.

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't that mean that this grecian god was considered a real entity by john the revelator (the guy who wrote the book of revelation)?

note what wiki says about him

Medicine and healing were associated with Apollo, whether through the god himself or mediated through his son Asclepius Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague as well as one who had the ability to cure.

the rod of asclepius
en.wikipedia.org...

it's the serpent in the tree, sounds like enki to me.

these stories are all supporting each other.

enki=tricky sumerian god
loki=tricky norse god

same guy? sounds like it, may not be but sure sounds like it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"These were all TYPES and SHADOWS,but the SUBSTANCE was Christ."-Hebrews

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

What if the "abductee" is Mexican and instead of saying the Americanized "Geesus" he pronounces the name in Spanish "Haysues" will the alien(s) still be affected?

Inquisitive people wanna know!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Jesus is the only one attacked among the great leaders because Everyone
suspects this Man might have the power to throw everyone out of the pool,So he goes
First.Then,Buddists and Pagans,Jews,UFO nuts,Muslems..The idea of the STATE is to eradicate Every kind of believer except in OBAMA.
I'm a Bible believer that loves the MESSIAH shown in the TORAH book of Genesis.
When Abraham was visited by Three men by the trees of mamre,He found that two
were "Angels" and one he called "Lord"(Adonai).As Abraham stood face to face with "the Lord",The two "Angels"went Towards Sodom and Gommorah to Evacuate Lot and his family.
When the family are clear,It says:"..Then the Lord rained-down fire and brimstone
on Sodom and Gommorah;from the Lord out of Heaven."
The Sumerians knew a Lord of the Earth(En ki) and a Lord of the Heavens(En Lil)
that seems to forshadow a representative on Earth who comes down to teach and
with compassion helps spare the Human race the fate decreed by
the unseen Father /creator "who art in Heaven"(EnLil).

[edit on 19-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join