It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction research -- The name "Jesus" -- If you have been abducted...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb

So i know what your thinking at this moment if he's so powerful why doesn't he stop this mess. He will. He is waiting for the precious fruit of the earth which is a harvest for souls. He is waiting for the church to preach the Gospel throughout all the world so that everyone can hear it and then he will return.

Uhh, actually, that's not what I'm thinking at all. I don't view all alien visitation as a mess, but a blessing. All you have to do is read my previous posts to know what I'm thinking. Your post is, as is typical of Christians, full of fear and threats by some lofty, egomaniacal god. The bottom line is that if we don't bow to him, or even believe in him, he'll allow us to be tortured for all eternity. It's just a way to induce fear into those who are ignorant of the game. That is what Christianity is -- a game, and this "jesus name" crap is no different. The fact is, aliens don't always run when they hear the name jesus. The jury is still out on why they leave, but there are several plausible explanations, much more plausible than believing a magical name could send them packing. If Jesus never existed, and the evidence strongly suggests that he didn't, then your entire argument collapses. I suggest researching the very basis of your misguided faith before buying in to too much more.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I gave a tone/word that clears away anything godlike or spirit in nature in my thread Higherlightanswers thread, alls anybody has to do is try it. And it clears the air so to speak.

Jesus aint gonna cut it, solar missionaries, are here to distribute information.

But a planet full of Jesuses would cut it, with abilities beyond belief.

Here ya go, lu,lu,lu,lu,lu,lu,lu, that tone resonance seems to get everybody up including spirits and other beings. Do it in the loudest pitch you can throw it.

(The words of angels)

Funny how that the word and tone equivicate to the word love.

They speak through frequencies and tonal vibrations.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Writer0429
The effectiveness of using the name of Jesus Christ would depend upon the strength of a person's faith in Christ Jesus and the individual status and power of the demon that possesses the alien shell body during an abduction.

I think there's a lot to what you're saying there. Take the story of the 7 brothers in Acts 19, that tried to cast out a demon. They invoked the name of Jesus, and the demon rebuked them for doing so and beat them black and blue for their troubles.

Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out." Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. (One day) the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

Acts 19:13-16 (New International Version)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have had experiences with these "et's" or whatever they are.
Every one of them occured in a "borderland state of mind".
The first of them was when I was about 8 or 9 years old.
This was the Laparoscopic experience.
They were memorable events, so I was able to analyze them years later.

I was somewhat into Occult studies and was practicing OBE (projection).
Having read that you can meet strange creatures in this realm I thought it a good idea to get Dione Fortune's book "Psychic Self Defense". In it she suggests that if you meet questionable entities in your OBE that you mentally construct and brandish a Cross.

Well, it eventually happened that I had the occasion to try this.
It didn't work. They were unimpressed.
One was intent on pulling me out of my body and I was sure I would die.
I was desparately trying to regain full consciousness and knew I had to keep my mind working. I tried creating a flaming sword, but that took too much effort. Then I got the idea of flaming Kung Fu Stars...I created them in my head and launched them at the offending entity who then dissapeared.

I can tell you that subsequently they showed a lot more respect.
The creation of the Flaming Stars became a relex the moment I went into an alert at the hint of any of them being around.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
IMO I don't think it matters if they want you they will take you no matter what you say or do.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I have had experiences with these "et's" or whatever they are.
Every one of them occured in a "borderland state of mind".
The first of them was when I was about 8 or 9 years old.
This was the Laparoscopic experience.
They were memorable events, so I was able to analyze them years later.

I was somewhat into Occult studies and was practicing OBE (projection).
Having read that you can meet strange creatures in this realm I thought it a good idea to get Dione Fortune's book "Psychic Self Defense". In it she suggests that if you meet questionable entities in your OBE that you mentally construct and brandish a Cross.

Well, it eventually happened that I had the occasion to try this.
It didn't work. They were unimpressed.
One was intent on pulling me out of my body and I was sure I would die.
I was desparately trying to regain full consciousness and knew I had to keep my mind working. I tried creating a flaming sword, but that took too much effort. Then I got the idea of flaming Kung Fu Stars...I created them in my head and launched them at the offending entity who then dissapeared.

I can tell you that subsequently they showed a lot more respect.
The creation of the Flaming Stars became a relex the moment I went into an alert at the hint of any of them being around.

Great story, thanks! I've read some authors who have induced OBEs and have had no bad experience, and they've done it for years. It would be interesting to see why some experience what you did while others don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
IMO I don't think it matters if they want you they will take you no matter what you say or do.

Ultimately, I agree. I do think though that they play along sometimes with the abductee to give them a false sense of empowerment. Some abductees have been forceful when telling them to leave, without saying the word Jesus or god or anything religious, and they leave.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Dragonrider, do I understand you correctly? The Muslims hate Jews because they have a hated history in their past lives? Is that correct? And the "Indigos" are somehow making the NWO's efforts of Christian control futile?
Are you like the biggest David Icke fan or what? Please tell me who is the NWO? And what is an Indigo? For someone who doesn't believe in Jesus because it's irrational, you certainly do believe some ceazy things.
All this time I must have been insane to believe that the Muslims hated Jews and western nations because of the Jewish state of Israel placed directly on top of their home. (I know, I'm educated by the NWO and what I've just stated is part of the veil). Thanx for clearing that up for me. It has nothing to do with the rights to the holy city at all. It's the blues reincarnated to get revenge on the reincarnated Jews while the Indigos fight the evil PTB that are trying to make a one world government.
How can you have such a hard time accepting Jesus while you believe that there are kids with ADD who possess an extra strand of DNA and perceptive powers? I'd like to hear why. Obviously we have different beliefs and that's fine, but I really am curious as to why you are so ready to believe one outrageous claim over another. What's your belief criteria?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

oh oh, now we're getting into the heavy duty stuff!

okay, open your bible (hehe) to daniel 2 verse 31.
www.htmlbible.com...
notice that nebuchaddnezzar's dream reveals a statue that represents
the entirety of history's empires, from the time of nebuchadnezzar till the time of the end.

you can see a pic here:
jeromenebout.chez-alice.fr...

1 the gold head is the babylonian empire
2 the silver chest and arms is the media persian empire
3 the bronze thighs and belly is the grecian empire
4the iron legs is the pagan roman empire
5 and the iron + clay feet, is the holy roman empire, which is the fifth empire

in revelation, there's empire 6, 7 and finally 8
the revelation beast empires are repeats of the fifth empire of daniel.
it's the beast that was, is not and yet is. you think it's not
ruling the world, but it is. pope and the black pope (he's not black, just called black cause he's so unknown that most people don't realize he exists. he's the head of jesuit order which is the military arm and secret service branch of the papacy.

i recall coming upon the preterist view of prophecy. the argument was that the toes of daniel's statue would have to be incredibly long and entirely out of ratio with the rest of the statue if we were still waiting for the final beast empire today. but we aren't. it's been here all along, under various guises. rome has been the power behind every empire in world history since the legs of the statue in daniel.

so although most of revelation has already been fulfilled, there are very specific points that have not, and that's one. we are awaiting the revealing of the 8th and final empire.... some think it is the usa.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I don't know what research you are referring to, but there are plenty of eyewitness accounts of Jesus intervening on the behalf of believers who call on his name. The name itself is powerful, but the relationship with the Lord is key.

Moreover it is well established that those who have been abducted or involved with UFO phenomenon are invariably involved with the occult and thus demonic activity. Indeed some of the most prominent UFO researchers, like Jaque Vallee, have long noted the occultic and demonic phenomenon associated with UFO involvement.

I myself am witness to this, having both seen demonic activity, been an eyewitness of a UFO and having known a woman who was in a UFO cult, who was eventually murdered because of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yes,this works.
But only on reptilians .
Because they are evil, the Word of God
[fountain of living waters]
paralyses them.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

I don't know what research you are referring to, but there are plenty of eyewitness accounts of Jesus intervening on the behalf of believers who call on his name. The name itself is powerful, but the relationship with the Lord is key.

Moreover it is well established that those who have been abducted or involved with UFO phenomenon are invariably involved with the occult and thus demonic activity. Indeed some of the most prominent UFO researchers, like Jaque Vallee, have long noted the occultic and demonic phenomenon associated with UFO involvement.

I myself am witness to this, having both seen demonic activity, been an eyewitness of a UFO and having known a woman who was in a UFO cult, who was eventually murdered because of it.

It's just like the prosperity gospel BS...a person is poor because they don't tithe or believe in jesus enough...how much more evil than that can you get, and it comes directly from Christians. Certain aliens created our religions and those same aliens are keeping those religions alive by keeping the mythology alive. In Portugal, they create apparitions of Mary, elsewhere they create visions of jesus, and in adbuctions they (sometimes) leave when jesus' name is invoked, magically. It's a scam, designed to keep the control mechanism of religion going. It's all so pathetic to equate the occult with demons. It's only a repeat of what people hear in church, they never think for themselves, never dare venture out beyond the fairy tale...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I just want to write I disagree when a member wrote, it is well established abductee's are invariably involved in the occult and demonic activities.

This is BS.

My 2 cents worth

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

The "occult" is not in any way bad or demonic.
Every Catholic Priest and Nun studies the "Occult".
They study "majic".
I think it was that Jesus learned Majic in Egypt. Wasn't this one of the accusations against him?
There are worlds within worlds existing simultaneously, just as you phone and computer run thru that little thin wire all at the same time. It is just a matter of different frequencies.
Right now this minute as you sit there reading this, there are thousandsoices and pictures all around you. Just flip the switch on your portable radio there and you can hear them. If you have a portable TV you can do the same....Majic?? No wires or cables needed. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting how extreme faith in what you believe is fact plays out. The extreme faith of religion or the extremes of atheism or science.

There are scientist who absolutely believe there are no such things as aliens and proudly state they pretty much would not believe any evidence bought to them.

It would seem to me that even refusing to except possibilities outside of your experience is a rather extreme position to take.

I have heard of the name of Jesus used successfully during an abduction, if in fact that is what it was. The question posed was if you think you have been abducted, and you have used this defense, what was the outcome? Even if it has been used successfully at all, it is pretty interesting in my opinion.

Again, in my opinion, to discount out of hand, the existence of aliens or God, when there is no way to disprove either, unless you have been to every corner of the universe, is short sited at best.

Derision and sarcasm are not an effective argument for whatever you believe and you have a total right to your belief,...

But again, the question was about collecting data. Even if you think the concept ridiculous, the fact that it has worked at all, is interesting enough to raise more than a few questions which I am sure there can be much debate and wailing and gnashing.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I've found uttering the words, abra cadabra works just as well.

Seriously though, good luck in your research. It might be useful to know, words are merely symbols used to describe actions and are NOT the actions themselves.

That being understood, what one would utter to an alien (providing the alien didn't know language) would not matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StyloMercenaire
Interesting how extreme faith in what you believe is fact plays out. The extreme faith of religion or the extremes of atheism or science.

There are scientist who absolutely believe there are no such things as aliens and proudly state they pretty much would not believe any evidence bought to them.

It would seem to me that even refusing to except possibilities outside of your experience is a rather extreme position to take.

I have heard of the name of Jesus used successfully during an abduction, if in fact that is what it was. The question posed was if you think you have been abducted, and you have used this defense, what was the outcome? Even if it has been used successfully at all, it is pretty interesting in my opinion.

Again, in my opinion, to discount out of hand, the existence of aliens or God, when there is no way to disprove either, unless you have been to every corner of the universe, is short sited at best.

Derision and sarcasm are not an effective argument for whatever you believe and you have a total right to your belief,...

But again, the question was about collecting data. Even if you think the concept ridiculous, the fact that it has worked at all, is interesting enough to raise more than a few questions which I am sure there can be much debate and wailing and gnashing.

There is a distinct possibility that those who believe the name "jesus" works to fend off an alien abduction could be the victim of a hoax perpetrated by the aliens. The fact is, about a substantial number of abductions, is that the memories of the abuductee is fragmented and they cannot convey every piece of the abduction. Many believe that even their memories have been tampered with. So, it is a strong possibility, maybe even a likelihood, that abductees who think that shouting the magical name of jesus are simply being fooled by the aliens into thinking the abduction abruptly ends, where in fact it runs through completion and the abductee only remembers the very end when the event comes to an end. They piece together the initial incantation of jesus, the end, and conclude wrongly that jesus' name did it. Meanwhile, the aliens got what they came for and managed to continue the religious programming that they were instrumental in creating thousands of years ago.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Dragonrider, do I understand you correctly? The Muslims hate Jews because they have a hated history in their past lives? Is that correct? And the "Indigos" are somehow making the NWO's efforts of Christian control futile?
Are you like the biggest David Icke fan or what? Please tell me who is the NWO? And what is an Indigo? For someone who doesn't believe in Jesus because it's irrational, you certainly do believe some ceazy things.

The Muslims (reincarnated blues) hate the Jews (reincarnated Jue-sah) because somewhere back in their alien origins lifetimes, the Jue-sah really got one over on the blues. The blues are hell-bent to get revenge even at the cost of their own lives (as played out via suicide bombers and such even as humans). I don't think either species really remember what happened, it was so long ago, but the hatred has remained and the need to avenge their honor, on the side of the blues. And it was long before either of them ever came near earth.

And actually I haven't read any of David Icke's stuff. He is too ate up with the Dracs and they are, from what I see, just puppets of the NWO bunch. The NWO bunch is trying to set the dracs up to take the fall for them when the SHTF. The dracs aren't too happy about that, for sure.

The indigos are a large group of spirits that are being brought here by the blues from a world that has been destroyed. The blues are just dumping them wherever and so they are getting sucked into bodies all over the world. You can read the average interpretation of who most people think they are on websites all over the net. Just google 'indigo'.

The main difference is that I see compared to a lot of other views, is that I don't think they are here to help us because they are so spiritually advanced and all that hoo-ha. What I see is that because they are alien spirits who are still very close to being in alien bodies that could remember past lives and could use their psychic/spiritual abilities, on a spirit level, they still expect to be able to. Hence they access the spirit realm level of stuff more easily because they don't have all the years and lifetimes of NWO propaganda and brain washing and being burnt at the stake as a witch, training them to believe they shouldn't or can't.

All this time I must have been insane to believe that the Muslims hated Jews and western nations because of the Jewish state of Israel placed directly on top of their home. (I know, I'm educated by the NWO and what I've just stated is part of the veil). Thanx for clearing that up for me. It has nothing to do with the rights to the holy city at all. It's the blues reincarnated to get revenge on the reincarnated Jews while the Indigos fight the evil PTB that are trying to make a one world government.

Of course the humans need some kind of 'here and now' reason for their mutual hatred since they can't consciously remember those lives either. It is sorta the chicken and egg thing, I think. The hatred (egg) came first and the people (chicken) find reasons for the hatred, versus the opposite, which is more the commonly accepted 'version'. But the still alien blues remember as do the still alien Jue-sah, and they guide the policies of their people from the shadows.

And the evil PTB ARE the NWO bunch aka illuminati aka ex-high priests of Israel, aka top level masons, and a number of other names over the millinia. They have been here since nearly the beginning of humanity's sentience.
And the reason the indigos are messing up the NWO's plans is because they aren't controllable with the usual methods. They aren't manipulable with guilt and shame and you can't make them do anything they don't want to, not even with the threat of death.

How can you have such a hard time accepting Jesus while you believe that there are kids with ADD who possess an extra strand of DNA and perceptive powers? I'd like to hear why. Obviously we have different beliefs and that's fine, but I really am curious as to why you are so ready to believe one outrageous claim over another. What's your belief criteria?

And I don't know about the indigos having extra strands of DNA. Probably their desire and expectation to connect to the spirit realm may be activating the strands that are already there.

And I did a shaman journey that connected me to the racial/collective unconscious. See my thread "What I am see in the racial/collective unconscious" for further details, if you want to know more.

All of this is what i am seeing there via the memories of humanity that are stored there. It is VERY clear there that all the religions of the world were created by the NWO bunch over the millinia as ways to control rowdy and dangerous humans by making them afraid and guilty to ever be angry, which of course makes the NWO's abusive leadership style so much more doable if they can con us humans into just turning the other cheek and getting our reward in heaven for putting up with it without fighting back. Oh, yah. They sooooooo love it when they can trick us into being docile and domesticated.

And it is hilarious to them to think we actually believe we will get a 'reward in heaven' for doing so! They invented the whole heaven/hell concept and know for a fact that there isn't any reward waiting because there isn't any heaven, or hell for that matter. You just go on to your next life and will probably once again be put into some situation where you can be enslaved, just for your higher self to try to get thru to you to free yourself and stop falling for the same old BS manipulative lines. The goal of our highest selves is to reclaim our true spiritual heritage, versus live in slavery to the NWO bunch and their totally fictitious versions of religion.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have never been abducted and I also question the reality of aliens visiting earth in the first place.

However, if aliens do indeed abduct people, which is a possibility, I do not think that saying the name of a person could cause them to pull away in what they wanted to do.

Someone mentioned that Jesus was not his original name. That really doesn't matter, because a name simply represents the person, it's not the person himself.

Still though, I don't see how announcing a name should make an alien decide to go away. I've never really understood why announcing Jesus or God will send a demon away. It is my understanding that God has to allow Satan or the demons to do anything to humans. That kind of goes against itself. Is God only allowing these demons/aliens to come to us to see if we are going to say his name as a defense or not? He is an 'all-knowing' God so there really isn't a point to this.

So, overall, I don't think announcing the name of Jesus sends an alien away. The first post is kind of funny, how the Alien laughed at the fact the human used a religious figure as a measure of defense. It would seem they have a better spiritual, if there is a spiritual, comprehension.

Interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You should check with Betty Andreasson Luca. She is very Christian who has had many continuing abductions throughout her life. I have spoken to her directly and she tends to wrap her abductions with a Christian explanation. Her aliens do not run from her and, oddly enough, call themselves 'The Watchers' which does have references found in Biblical text.
Now there are some cases where the abductee believes his/her abduction experience is so terrifying as to cause them to use the Lord's name as defense. Apparently this does work. However, one gets the feeling that the abductees point-of-view and general attitude can drive the experience to being good or bad.
Meanwhile I did ask Betty what she thought of Billy Meier's contacts and she said that they were evil. By saying this Betty has validated that Billy's experiences are valid - but that only works if her experiences are valid. Otherwise neither of them are valid.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join