It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student attacked on Belleville West bus, video from St. Louis news site

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Kid gets two beatings on the way home from school
WTF is wrong with these kids?

They are beating this guy over a bus seat?

The first guy lands about 20 licks before anyone lifts a finger to stop him, and that only occurs after the bus driver starts yelling.

I have no idea what the second guy has to do with it.

And WTF is the deal with the bus driver? I would have pulled my rig over and started tossing kids off with the quickness.

Thank god my kids have a ride to school.

edit: the kids identities are blurred out, but after reading the comments on the video I noticed that a majority of the kids, including the attackers, are one color and the attackee is another color. So much for race relations in our brave new world.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i saw that video and let me say i was outraged.
number one, anyone that has to get beat down like that
because they picked out a bus seat is preposterous.
i hope that boy receives some good community service hours from the judge
(not jail becos thats tax dollars)
and the other one, that got punched,....take some boxing classes. I'm a girl and by the 2nd hit, i would've had that guy by the collar.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Black kid punches white kid

Applause, yay!

Now if a white kid had hit a black kid, I bet you the whole bus would've of flipped over, the NAACP would've sued, there would be riots in the streets, cops would be killed over it, and on and on and on.

Society is #ed up, but hey.

This is our future. The kids are the future, and well, I wouldn't mind euthanizing them all, all I hear lately is.

Youth Gang, Gang Rapes 12 year old girl.
Youth girl seduces boy into alley, where 4 guys beat him with baseball bats and stab him 6 times.
youth this, youth that.

Man, the world is #ed up.

I still can't get over, how they just sit there and laugh, and applaud, and that one black kid starts banging on the seat like a goddamn monkey.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yes I have to say that this student didn't want to fight back because the bus was filed with Black kids. I watch this video and I wish I was there to give a beaten to the the kid that started the fight. and I'm black
And what I cant understand is the bus driver doesn't do anything about it
I live in Canada in the Province of Quebec this would be unacceptable and rest assure the driver would have interfered
why didn't that driver help the boy on his bus. reason why because this kids are out of control and if he did something there probably would have been a law suit againts him what a joke

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Debsturrs

If I was a kid on a bus and got attacked like that, I would have to go fetal, or start pokin' holes with pencils.

He did look like he got rocked the first time, but halfway showed some b#lls the second round. Not saying he was a Nancy, but it wouldn't hurt for him to buy a book about not getting thrashed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by explore

Feels like, the judicial system goes out of it's way, to make sure people are unprotected doesn't it?

And that a protector comes up, that they are no longer protected by the system.

Society= #ed up.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Every day it seems to get worse - The actions in the video were dispicable and apparently race related. If so, shouldn't this be considered a hate crime? If the situation was reversed would the public outcry be worse?

I am glad that I don't have to send my kids to public schools. A lot of people over the last several decades have moved out of the city so that their kids wouldn't have to put up with this crap. This leads to reduction of tax income for cities and counties that are populated predominatly by minorities which in turn only makes it hard for all the kids to obtain a good education and live in a safe environment.

Condemn violence - espcially amongst our children.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You'd think a new playstation game just came out the way they were partying. My kids know it's not OK to sit back and watch someone take a shilling, let alone cheer it on. There is a curly-haired kid in the front that looks about 6', 200 lbs. with a nonchalant, mildly concerned look on his face. Get off your a$$ and do something!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by explore
Yes I have to say that this student didn't want to fight back because the bus was filed with Black kids. I watch this video and I wish I was there to give a beaten to the the kid that started the fight. and I'm black
And what I cant understand is the bus driver doesn't do anything about it
I live in Canada in the Province of Quebec this would be unacceptable and rest assure the driver would have interfered
why didn't that driver help the boy on his bus. reason why because this kids are out of control and if he did something there probably would have been a law suit againts him what a joke

After imagining myself in the kid's and the driver's positions, I cannot disagree with your assessment.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7

You'd think a new playstation game just came out the way they were partying. My kids know it's not OK to sit back and watch someone take a shilling, let alone cheer it on. There is a curly-haired kid in the front that looks about 6', 200 lbs. with a nonchalant, mildly concerned look on his face. Get off your a$$ and do something!!!

Dude, I know, I was like wth, that lard ass! He doesn't even notice, and he takes his ear buds out, looks back, then kinda shrugs, and puts em back in.

I was like! &*(^&*()^

It's weird, like on christmas, a man was killed after being stampeded by customers, wanting to be first, hate crimes for wanting to sit in a seat.

I feel like the Next Rosa Parks will be white!!

The things people fight and kill for is ridiculous. Absolutely.

The black kid just wanted respect, he lost alot of it though in that, but i'm guessing in his 'society' 'clique' this is cool, this is appropriate.

What I wonder about now, is when that white kid, goes home feeling shame, and dishonor, hate and anger.

And shoots up the school.

Then all i'll hear for a week is how white people are crazy, ugh.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he shoots up the school.

He'll be ridiculed and made fun of everyday for this, and the black kid will be held to a roman god status.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JOE64

Amen to that, the son of my wife's former friend gets those Grand Theft Auto games from his dad. This kid is 11. The mom doesn't give a #, and the dad thinks they are cool as hell. for an 11 year old. Makes me want to
repeatedly.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I went to ninth grade at a school were it was predominantly Hispanics and blacks (im Hispanic). This was a regular thing there. Fights, blacks beating up the few whites that were there. Hispanics fighting the blacks. Drugs, cops walking around the school constantly. Later we moved to another district and the majority of the kids there were white. Suffice it say my last three years of high school were probably the best I could hope for. Except for the time they caught a kid with a list of other kids to kill. But that was the only incident that ever scared me there. And even that it was isolated. So whats the problem here? I think the parents are at fault. These kids from both of these races, and it is a racial thing, feel like they are owed something and their parent are to stupid or simply don't care. I agree with the community service instead of jailtime deal. But it should be a year of community service and not just for the kids but for the parents. At this age the parents are directly responsible for their kids actions.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by 3vilscript]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I know ignorance is bliss, and we were all much happier before there was instant interweb news, and 24 hour news channels.

But I'm glad that when stuff like this goes down, we get to see it, instead of it only being on local news for 100 mile radius.

It makes me strive to be a better parent.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Whats the chances of you seeing this story on MSNCB / CNN ???

just a thought...

Edited for being sarcastic

[edit on 15-9-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

IDK, is it possible to e-mail them a breaking news link?

Fox would run with it in a heartbeat.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is ridiculous that those kids would allow it to happen. Unfortunately it is all too common.

Just goes to show the significant role that race plays in the lives of kids.

I've been that kid getting beat before because I was in the wrong section of the bus, but at least I knew how to properly apply a pencil into a stomach.

link   
I think its important to note that while I went to that other school the black kids used to get mad at me or anyone sitting next to them. They would usually put one leg across the seat so no one could sit there. This is the main reason I started walking to and from school.

By the way why do they love to sit at the back of the bus? Its something I have always wondered about. You hear about Rosa Parks and everything she did and you have these kids sitting in the back willingly. In Mexico only the bad and mean kids sit in the back. The bullies or the drug dealers sit there. I suppose its the same here.

link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7

I know ignorance is bliss, and we were all much happier before there was instant interweb news, and 24 hour news channels.

But I'm glad that when stuff like this goes down, we get to see it, instead of it only being on local news for 100 mile radius.

It makes me strive to be a better parent.

Good for you! Being a better parent, taking a negative into a positive!

I haven't looked at the news lately, when I do, I just throw up in disgust.

I try to think of all the good ya know.

I even think about the days, when we're all one race, in like 1,000 years. Eh.

@ HRT7

2% chance, maybe.

A quick clip on it on fox or cnn.

Then straight back to the important issues.

Why is Mary Kate so #in skinny.

Is Kanye secretly gay?

And why is his girlfriend bald?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the rules are for the school that these kids attend but in my son's school there are rules against interfering in fights and that includes on the bus.

My son saw one of his classmates (boy) beating on a girl at recess. He looked around for a teacher and there wasn't one in sight. He jumped in and wrestled the boy to the ground. A teacher magically appeared at that moment in time to see my son apparently causing a ruckus "for no reason".

When he (and the girl) explained what happened, the principal said he didn't care. It was against the rules to fight at school or on the bus and it didn't matter who started or ended it, all parties were punished.

In my son's case, even the girl who'd gotten beaten up was punished along with my son who tried to protect her. They got the same punishment as the urchin that had started the whole thing. MADNESS!

I can see why kids would be reluctant to fight back or get involved. The decent and innocent kids get punished the same as if they were the perpetrators of the violence.

Btw, my son and I spend his 3 day suspension celebrating his heroism by going to movies and getting ice cream at Braums.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Btw, my son and I spend his 3 day suspension celebrating his heroism by going to movies and getting ice cream at Braums.

Lmao!

He deserved it!

You ever wonder what the consequences would be if the hero wasn't punished?

I mean, come on, if the protector wasn't condemned as the same as the said villian.

I think they'd be good.

Our values, morals, integrity, are all being washed away.

I just can't fathom, seeing someone being beaten, for well, a bus seat. Which to me, it looked like he had nowhere else to sit!

Then when the kid gets upset or just full of himself and starts fighting him, that everyone applauds?

Is that what we do these days, applaud ignorance and stupidity?

Cause if so, im friggin lost!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join