It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: Monetary System Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
KD at his best, title says it all, if you have never been to his forum check it out.

tickerforum.org...

It WILL happen if we don't change course. Tickerguy shows you the numbers, depicted in graphs. Every man, woman and child in America needs to see this video.

He has been saying Mad Max scenario for some time now, the last two years I would say, which is when I started following him, 2 years and some-months ago. Yes he used to bark at "tinfoilers" on his forum; now, not so much.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Excerpt from the video presentation, linked (click the link and then the linky), the original ticker...

tickerforum.org...

I understand the political difficulty of closing all the major banks in the United States, selling off their assets and making good on their deposits when required. I recognize the damage this will do to pension funds and bond investors. I am fully cognizant of the fact that this means taking an intentional depression here and now. But if we don't it will in fact be worse later. Not "might" be worse. WILL be worse.

Fresh doom. He is all about it these days. Prepare I say. Resist the vaccine though, that's nasty.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Been listening to the ticker for awhile.

I hope the American people realize why the government has been on a Tax craze lately, this is why, they think they can solve it by stealing 95% of our money. Instead of the 70% they take now.

Solution-Seize all assets of All Banks and All the employees/owners/families behind this. Throw them in jail or behead them. Than cease and desist on these crap NWO plans and REBUILD OUR COUNTRY. If we do not-3rd world status and than the Bankers move on to China to help them out.

This was planned. I used to argue with my macroeconomics teacher back in 87 that sooner or later with our economy, this would happen. Of course he is a Keynesian. I think I may go to UW and see if I can talk with him about this.

I would like to see what his viewpoint now is. He would probably say everything is Rainbows and Gumdrops. Reference to another thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yes, a star for you. Isn't the term "a unicorn pooping Skittles"? Where is redhatty when you need her? And where is Hx3_1963 when you need him to chime-chime?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if they know that it is all going to be dumped upside down in 2012 and all they need to do is stretch it out another 2 years. But then one would have to ask why do we need to even worry about healthcare if that is the case?

By this information, it looks like the disaster is going to be a cataclysm of mans making around 2012 for the US and many others. No wonder Bush Jr bought a ranch in Paraguay. It also doesn't have extradition treaties with the US. Many intel agents have also bought property in Paraguay.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm surprised. This guy lives like six miles away from me.

Thanks for the head's up.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Yes, and shades of Lyndon LaRouche who is saying collapse this October...Lyndon LaRouche is, after all, the father of the "October surprise".

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
LaRouche on August first of this year foretelling collapse this October...

“Although we can say, contrary to all wishful thinking, that the system is doomed, by no later than October 15, and therefore, immediate action is required weeks, even two months before October 12th of this present year,” LaRouche explained. “We must cancel the $24 trillion bailout immediately during the weeks just ahead, and put the system through an orderly bankruptcy reorganisation, as specified under our Federal Constitution. The entire Federal Reserve System must be put into receivership. There is no way that the Fed can honour those intrinsically fraudulent bail-out efforts underlying the still cancerous growth of current nominal financial obligations. Reducing the obligations of legitimate national and state chartered banks to the magnitude of Glass-Steagall standards, either will be done, through bankruptcy reorganisation now, or the United States itself will soon cease to exist. Without such a proceeding in bankruptcy as I specified during the period from July 27, 2007 into that September, there is presently no hope for the continued existence of the U.S.A. or any among the nations of Europe, in their present forms.”

www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Great message, would tie in well with my story that I called
The Financial Collapse Summary.

Several ppl in the industry are stepping forward and telling the
truth while the talking heads are drinking and offering the
kool aid in Olympic sized pool quantities.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can someone give me a ride to denver? Hello? I'm ready now....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The biggest bomb to drop on youtube yesterday and quite possibly ever and no one here cares to delve? The canary is twitching at the bottom of the cage, wake up people!

plucky

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

GOOD FIND PLUCKY
sorry for caps but awesome find

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Bumping this thread in hopes that more of you at least read it. All of it.

There has been so much doom, so many false starts, our attention spans are out of whack.

I happen to be married to a guy that believes everything will work out. I'm going to start believing in his belief. No matter what comes, we will do our best with it.

The gamers sold us all out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
I happen to be married to a guy that believes everything will work out. I'm going to start believing in his belief. No matter what comes, we will do our best with it.

If I can be so bold, do you have kids and is he the primary breadwinner for the family? If so, then allow me to tear down the possible "4th wall" into his psyche for you. My wife is a stay at home mom, we have 2 little ones, and I am the sole provider. I will tell you that the face I put on at home and when talking (rarely) about the current state of our economy with my wife is vastly different from the face I wear otherwise. The LAST thing I want is for my wife to worry herself sick over something none of us can change. As a result, when she asks me about something she's read on Drudge pr seen on TV portending coming doom, I usually take a "everything's going to be OK, it will work out for the best" tact while simultaneously preparing us as a family for the potential worst outcome.

I realize that may seem disingenuous on my part, but I really do want to believe that things will be OK. I have never lied to her. I have told her that I do not believe that we have seen the worst of this by a long shot. However, I have told her that we will be fine, regardless of what happens and I actually do believe that to be the case. I view that reassurance and positive attitude as part of my responsibillity as the head of my household.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
more bad news...
Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz says the U.S. has failed to fix the underlying problems of its banking system after the credit crunch and the collapse of Lehman Brothers.
In an interview with Bloomberg news, Stiglitz, a former chief economist at the World Bank and member of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said: In the U.S. and many other countries, the too-big-to-fail banks have become even bigger. The problems are worse than they were in 2007 before the crisis.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Regarding this:

In the U.S. and many other countries, the too-big-to-fail banks have become even bigger.

There lies the common sense that no one wanted to accept.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

All of the continuing regurgitation of things we already know is starting to make me wonder what we still do not know. In my experience, you can take the negative opinions of any "expert" that gets airtime and magnify it by at least 2X, often even more, and then you get the real magnitude of the pile of crap we're standing in. This was true 1 year ago... remember, we had "experts" saying we were in a recession, the government still saying we were simply in a market correction, and the fringe saying we were entering a depression. Then the story was modified around the end of the year with the "experts" saying depression, the government saying recession, and the fringe saying nearing collapse. NOW we have some "experts" starting to say we are nearing collapse and a government that seems to be just burying their head in the sand... it's not good, I tell you.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks pluckey, I don't believe I've heard of him before (perhaps I should come from under my rock more often). It all makes sense, I remember being in an econ class a few years back and if you follow basic economic principles (econ 101) and apply to the current situation the only answer you come to is we are screwed. I think the millions of people in debt currently can attest to the fact that spending more does in no way lower or lessen your overall debt, nor does it solve your situation, it makes it worse, duh . It reminds me of our current credit scoring system, perhaps this is how they to confuse people. Even if you have an insane amount of debt as long as your available is double your debt your a "great" candidate, even when you could not possibly pay back what you already owe, that's ok, here's more credit.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

We can sit around and discuss things or we can take action.
A century of in-action has gotten us to this point in time today.
We can continue to have our bitchfests and resolve nothing or we can take charge and clean the system.

Our one chance for the foreseeable future is the upcoming G20.
20 or so world leaders will be present, what better time to do something and change things once and for all.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hate to be the doomer and gloomer, but I don't think the bailouts were supposed to fix our economy; that was simply a lie told to us to calm us long enough for the crooks to rob us blind and make it out unscathed.

Devil's Advocate?

IMO, I've wondered a long time why the gov't or UN would wait until the population was so large (and out of control) before mass genocide.

To make the rich obscenely rich. The hundreds of thousands headed for slaughter (us) can be bled dry first, taking money out of their hands, put it in theirs. They can turn around and invest that in, say, Ameros - money of the future. They do this before the dollar becomes worthless, and institute the new currency, richer than before.

All of us survivors, we'll have worthless paper money, and the masters are richer and more in charge than ever...?

It's a theory.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join