It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting a lover on the astral plane?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
It's a 100% personal experience.

Everything is a personal experience. If we both touch a burning coal we may agree that it is unpleasant and use common language to describe the experience, but the experience itself is still only personal.

So, as Rick Springfield would say, the point is probably moot.

And being the TF mentioned by seagrass (BFF as well) I can say that in my 'personal experience' it is quite possible to meet someone, or at least see them in dreams, before meeting them in waking life. Sometimes years before. Though I don't expect to relate that to anyone who hasn't shared the experience.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

It's a 100% personal experience.

Everything is a personal experience. If we both touch a burning coal we may agree that it is unpleasant and use common language to describe the experience, but the experience itself is still only personal.

And being the TF mentioned by seagrass (BFF as well) I can say that in my 'personal experience' it is quite possible to meet someone, or at least see them in dreams, before meeting them in waking life. Sometimes years before. Though I don't expect to relate that to anyone who hasn't shared the experience.

No it is not. I know you think so, it feels real doesn't it? I know what your talking about, but it really isn't possible to meet somebody in a dream, it feels real, it feels great doesn't it? But your dreams are not the same I assure you. They could be similar, but they are not identical because our we all interpret things differently, no one dream is the same as another persons.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

No it is not.

Really? Thanks for clearing that up for yourself. I on the other hand hold a different view. Though I'd like to know if that statement is based on personal experience, or a lack thereof? Does your opinion and experience equate to an absolute?

But your dreams are not the same I assure you. They could be similar, but they are not identical because our we all interpret things differently, no one dream is the same as another persons.

Not the same as what?

An empirical and haughty attitude don't equal truth of any measure. But if you have actual proof that no two or more people can dream the same thing, I'd love to see it. I on the other hand don't claim proof, only an examination of similar experiences and equivalent feelings.

[edit on 17/9/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Go back to the beginning, before you started assigning labels to situations in life, or to people. True love requires first dumping all these presumptions about the way the world works. Go back to the start, we're all in this together. I think it might have been your soul mate, in the sense that each of us have two parts of our soul. A higher self, and the part of us that has been dragged through the physical realm. Some call the reunion of these two parts the knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel, the great work. and some call it other things.

My interpretation is simple, I don't know if it fits but I'm trying to get 20 posts. So, yeah
My 2 cents.

(Certifiable) Possum
edit on 19-7-2012 by angrypossum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: toast317

Hi Toast,

Do you still see her in your mind's eye or in your dreams? I am replying to your very old topic because the past two years, I've been seeing a dark-haired man in my mind, every day, week after week. It started when I was fifteen; I'm seventeen now and I am kind of desparate. A wise friend told me that I have a connection with this man on an astral level, it's very confusing and I keep searching for answers. Does he see me as well, I keep wondering.
I've read your post twice and strangely enough, the shooting drama feels familiar to me. I am not sure if you are the person I'm looking for, but replying to your story can never hurt. If you see this message, could you please tell me about your experiences in the astral world? Then I'll share my own. I whish you a happy day/night/morning/evening.

Chrissie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join