It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SUBMISSION) Arafat calls to 'terrorise' enemy (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
PALESTINIAN leader Yasser Arafat today called on his people to "terrorise your enemy" as he bitterly marked the 56-year anniversary of Israel's establishment.

news.com.au...

Arafat finished his speech by quoting from the Koran.
Could the next few days see the 'matyrdom' of Arafat?
Sanc'

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is just another example that clearly indicates Arafat has no interest in achieving a peace in the mideast. For that matter, I don't believe Sharon does either. Unfortunately, I don't see a chance for any progress until after both of them have gone to meet their maker.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
This is just another example that clearly indicates Arafat has no interest in achieving a peace in the mideast. For that matter, I don't believe Sharon does either. Unfortunately, I don't see a chance for any progress until after both of them have gone to meet their maker.
With remarks like this I think Arafat may soon gain the status of martyrdom.
Sharon has already indicated a desire to put an end to this blight upon humanity.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
For that matter, I don't believe Sharon does either. Unfortunately, I don't see a chance for any progress until after both of them have gone to meet their maker.

I think i have a fair idea of who will go 'their maker' first.
BTW CS, I agree with you.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well bios, I agree and one can always be hopeful. Maybe after that, Sharon's downfall will be the fraud investigation involving him and his son. That's one way to get him out of the picture.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I may be mistaken here, but didn't Yassir Arafat win the Nobel Peace Prize once and yet he has and is calling on 'his people' to "terrorise your enemy"?

Ironic....

seekerof

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Seekeroff, who was it that gave the nobel prize? I would bet anything it had to do with the "UN".......

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.

The above article speaks of a demonstration in Israeli calling for the Israeli government to pull out of Gaza. Shimon Perez noted that the vast majority of Israelis are tired of the violence and want resolution.

If the Labor Party wins the next elections and does pull out, it will be "put up or shut up" time for Queria and Arafat.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Bleys]

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Bleys]

top topics

join