It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Acorn hidden camera footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I don't even know what to say. Not only does she try and give them advice about how to set up the prostitution but the guy across the street Jim Miller gives them advice how to set up an underage one THEN she says she will threaten to kill the guy across the street after they leave?

"threaten them with their lives because i can kill people. I don't have a problem with that... I'm the one that did my husband" O.O

Of course I'm sure not all Acorn people are like this but this is definitely not good representation of the group to say the least.

We all know that this hidden video has been causing a stir over the past week causing the Democrats to distance themselves from the group and Senate approving to de-fund the group but i had never seen the video before.

This is one wild vid that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is the 4th such video. I wonder how many more are waiting release. They seem to get better and better, each release. By better, I mean, more foot in mouth stuff from the ACORN lower echelon advice givers. I find it all very entertaining. Could this somehow all be just a big joke? I mean, really. Have you seen the "pimp"? Who, in their right mind, would take this guy seriously?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

A possible explanation for the San Bernadino worker?

ACORN Pulls Its Colbert Card

ACORN said a video involving a fake pimp and prostitute taken by James O'Keefe at the San Bernardino office was manipulated and that the organizer in the tape was trying to be funny with her responses.

"With their provocative costuming and outlandish scenario, she could not take them seriously," ACORN said in a statement. "So she met their outrageousness with her own personal style of outrageousness. She matched their false scenario with her own false scenarios."

The organizer, Tresa Kaelke, said she summoned the spirit of comedian Stephen Colbert to respond to the claims made by the fake pimp and ho.

“I decided to shock them as much as they were shocking me," Kaelke said in the ACORN statement. "Like Stephan [sic] Colbert does -– saying the most outrageous things with a straight face.”

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That's explanation is "rich" lol "i was just trying to shock them."

If someone gets caught propositioning a prostitute and get violent with her they can just say "i was just trying to scare her straight"

How does telling them how to set up the operation and sending them across the street for more advice then when they come back give them even more advice shock them.

To me she sounded like she was bragging in front of young people about the days when she was younger and how hip she was. I've seen people do that plenty of times.

The Acorn woman didn't strike me as a person who would psychologically manipulate them.

Either way Acorn is obviously going to try and protect their asses because they are in deep crap and risk losing all their political ties so you can't really trust anything they say.

new topics

top topics

join